Rab Se Sohna Isshq

Heights of immorality !! very disappointing. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

ashish_suku

ashish_suku

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minax

Originally posted by Brokengirl

Didn't Ranveer kill Jazz's father?. what is the good excuse for this.

Didn't he abuse Saibha? Didn't he torture her and bend her his will each and every time about Daljeet.

Daljeet is just doing what any sane man would do...Revenge.

And Saibha is just wrong to tell the Dal that he has no right over his child.

Mallika is a good girl who loves Dljeet and would do anything to stop him from being hurt everytime by this evil Saiba.

regarding jazz's dad's death, may b cvs have some future track under wraps, which will once again make that sahiba change her path [as if i care]Sleepy

yess sahiba is wrong to tell daljeet to forget bout d child, she is hell wrong to ask Ranvir to name this child and burn him internally, infact she was wrong the time she slept with daljeet, if conscience and sense is considered. in fact sahiba the whole person is undefined, i am just all fedup about how much a girl is been degraded by the cvsDead

and if daljeet is sane to be revengeful, so was Ranvir, only beacause he had a bigger crime does not differ his intentions from daljeet's. i think both of them have the same motive to get sahiba by hook or by crook, but sahiba herself is just so.Sleepy

And actually my whole post i have written on the basis of the logic of the characters, so if u look back and look at present you will find out tha its only Ranvir's character which still seems logical.
Daljeet's character has been butchered, because no man would become sudden business man, and even snatch sahiba's house when the same man claimed to be angelic in her love.
my pov only.

@minax,i totaly agree with you.how can be daljeet is sane tobe revengeful only...bigger crime of ranveer does not make daljeet innocent..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tamanna.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Heights of immorality !! very disappointing. (Page 2)" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ashish_suku

ashish_suku

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 2:12am | IP Logged
what should i say about malika...her character is becoming worst day by day when ,both she & daljeet watched ranveer in very critical condition in hospital...& daljeet was still grumbling that if i want i can finish you...malika was listening everything silently & never made daljeet realized that he is responsible for his condition...still she become so shameless not to inform sahiba or ranveer's family about his condition she was very heartless lady at that time knowing it very well that daljeet is totally wrong in this matter...

.Tamanna.

ashish_suku

ashish_suku

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 2:22am | IP Logged
this malika has no character now she always been a accomplice in daljeet's evil plans...her character has lost all diginity.

.Tamanna.

cute_ashish

Groupbie

cute_ashish

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 2:50am | IP Logged
from the very beganing i love ranveer's character,don't know why cv earlier ruined his character...commit so many mistakes for sahiba but this sahiba is really very selfish lady she now for the sake of her parents honour want ranveer to accept her baby...she is really very mean & selfish character.Geek

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manjudurai.Tamanna.Aashna_30

cute_ashish

Groupbie

cute_ashish

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Brokengirl

Didn't Ranveer kill Jazz's father?. what is the good excuse for this.

Didn't he abuse Saibha? Didn't he torture her and bend her his will each and every time about Daljeet.

Daljeet is just doing what any sane man would do...Revenge.

And Saibha is just wrong to tell the Dal that he has no right over his child.

Mallika is a good girl who loves Dljeet and would do anything to stop him from being hurt everytime by this evil Saiba.

really no excuse why cv ruined ranveer's character,what daljeet is in noway behaving like sane person,by becoming revengefull...he still fail to get sahiba back,it seems very illogical to send ranveer to jail to get sahiba back...by making false complaint...very absurd.even daljeet hit sahiba even knowing that sahiba is pregnant but on the other hand ranveer in yesterday's episode hold the lamp,try to save the light even when he know it is daljeet's baby,still care for sahiba's baby,now coming to malika...this good girl malika become a silent spectator & keep on watching daljeet doing everything bad,helping daljeet & not making realize that he doing wrong...what a good girl malika is

Aashna_30

camjs

camjs

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Absolutely agree with u dear...i don't understand this sahiba really..sleeping with daljeet whom she didn't know but now child as well...how can they show these kind of things...and now she wants ranveer to accept the child...that means if i again fall in love with someone and sleep with that person whom i know for only 2 months...and gets pregnant accept that child as well...really disappointing...and one more thing i m happy that ekta is leaving but i wanted kanan to leave...i can't stand his acting..yesterday i watched his acting and wanted to break my tv...my son cries for some sweets everyday like this but he is better than this kanan...don't know why cvs r not replacing him...i was watching this show for ashish..then now for written updates...feel really bad for ashish...gud that suku left...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manjudurairanbeer_jazz.Tamanna.

.Tamanna.

.Tamanna.

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by camjs

Absolutely agree with u dear...i don't understand this sahiba really..sleeping with daljeet whom she didn't know but now child as well...how can they show these kind of things...and now she wants ranveer to accept the child...that means if i again fall in love with someone and sleep with that person whom i know for only 2 months...and gets pregnant accept that child as well...really disappointing...and one more thing i m happy that ekta is leaving but i wanted kanan to leave...i can't stand his acting..yesterday i watched his acting and wanted to break my tv...my son cries for some sweets everyday like this but he is better than this kanan...don't know why cvs r not replacing him...i was watching this show for ashish..then now for written updates...feel really bad for ashish...gud that suku left...

Ya dear,i totally agree with u.When in y'day's epi. Daljeet cried,the thought of breaking the tv also came in my mynd,lolzz.LOLI thought dat even a child can also cry better then him.LOL
Anyways I also wanted Kanan to leave the show,but at the same tym,i also wanted Ekta to leave the show,sry to say bt Ekta doesn't know acting...And I'm also watching this show cuz of Ashish,he's an awesome actor,n am very happy for Sukirti,dat she left e show,cuz this show doesn't match her standard,n I want dat Ashish should also leave the show soon,this show desn't deserve him.Smile

This was my personal opinion,abt wat I feel abt all the characters n actors,m not offending anybody.Smile

.Tamanna.

.Tamanna.

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minax

When the show started, it was fresh and amazing.Day Dreaming
The story was also beautiful, a love triangle, a unique one, and a story of undying love.Day Dreaming
Now i understand, what undying love is ??Ermm..love someone else, and marry someone else only to have sex and then again come back to the firstr man with the second man's child and expect support from him.ShockedStern SmileWacko ROFLROFL
Holly cows, help me someone.ROFL

Fisrtl;y, the main irritating factor of this show is none other than the one and only gorgeous, abla, bhartiya, oops the british nari Sahiba.SleepySleepy
Ok, look, when she forgave Ranvir and went to search for him in london, then how come her love ended for him when he did not do anything else  like sleeping with someone else, or marrying someone else, all he did was craving for money, irrespective of the right or wrong ness in it.ShockedGeekROFL
secondly, ok, she loved married daljeet forcibly, but how is it so easy for a girl to forget her childhood love, and then fall for someone whom she met only for months and also cossumate with him???D'ohCensoredROFL
Does cosummation happen so easily, i mean...forget it..AngryAngryAngry
why do i need to break my head for characterless sahiba.??DeadDeadDead

Then the most yawning character ever is daljeet. i want to yawn again.Sleepy
At first he was girly, all shy, introvert, and all lovey dovey and the whole time crying ..SleepySleepySleepy
And now he suddenly became a man, i mean, who transferred his semen to Sahiba, transferred his electric sparks to malika, some evil thoughts to ruin Ranvir, money to auction that house, and god only knows what else did he transfer.CensoredCensored ROFLROFL
But where did he leave his brain ?? ShockedShocked
And now, the new spirit in daljeet arrived, broken man, internally..PinchErmmROFL
hayeee, becos Sahiba did not giv him the credits for his mardangi, all the credits for the baby went to Sahiba's baby times love Ranvir. PartyROFLROFL

Furthermore, Malika. What do i say about this lady.Ouch
She had beautiful brain before she met daljeet, but now her brain is in danger.Wacko
And just like other show's vamps she dont even need to plan and plot against sahiba, as sahiba herself does not want daljeet.ROFLROFL
So can we expect malika also falling for Ranvir, becos whoever falls for daljeet, has to fall for Ranvir after they check out the difference between both.ROFLROFL

Lastly, i will come to the superman Ranvir.
To be honest, the show is all driven by this actor and character, and the only character that makes logic.Star
Since beginning, his motive was to earn money for Sahiba, and till date his motive remained the same. In that time span, he did commit crimes, which i am sure he has regrets, and may be in future he will have punishment too, but atleast he never went against what we call is human morals.Thumbs Up
And now i will definitely dislike the fact if he agrees to Sahiba's bitchy and regressive request to name her dumbo kiid with his,SleepySleepy. No when she could decieve him in this way, he actually dint deserve it, and that too when Sahiba wants to stay with him and not daljeet.Question
poor guy, for one Sahiba, neither he got Jazz, and nor did he get Sahiba's bafaa..ROFL

PS:- i do not mean to bash anyone here,. all my post depended on the logic of the characters.
Creatives, you people are highly mad. It was all just too pathetic to show Sahiba pregnant with daljeet's kid, this fact killed the whole love triangle, her love has become a selling toy.
Daljeet's love has becoming a bidding stuff.
Ranvir's love has become all failure and failiure.
i mean what the hell is happening ??

love Minu.

Loveliest post ever on this forum,every character's well defined.ClapClap
Mai kya bolu,aapne hi sab kuch bol diya,mere muh ki saari ki saari baatein hi cheen liClap
Over all I can say dat,Ranveer is the awesomeness of the show,from the very beginning till the date,he's firm on his stand,abt what he wish to getClapStar.N now coming to Sati Savitri Sahiba ji,she has no stand in her lyf,pehle woh Ranveer ko pyar karti thi uska dhyaan rakhti thi,uske saath har mushkil mein khadi hoti thi,phir woh Daljeet ke saath aisa sab kuch karne lag gayi,i can't understand her character,i mean what the hell she's doing?OuchDeadShe's the most confusing character of the show.WackoConfused

Daljeet:What to say abt this guy,m speechless,i had never expected this kind of stupidity from his syd,ohh goddd!!!! When in y'day's epi. he cried,i jst thought of getting into the tv,n to paste his mouth with gum.He's was jst shouting Sahiba ji Sahiba ji,as if she had died.DeadQuestion

I don't want to say anything about Mallika.

Edited by tamanna02ashish - 09 February 2013 at 7:40am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.