Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ajayrockss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: camjs

Absolutely agree with u dear...i don't understand this sahiba really..sleeping with daljeet whom she didn't know but now child as well...how can they show these kind of things...and now she wants ranveer to accept the child...that means if i again fall in love with someone and sleep with that person whom i know for only 2 months...and gets pregnant accept that child as well...really disappointing...and one more thing i m happy that ekta is leaving but i wanted kanan to leave...i can't stand his acting..yesterday i watched his acting and wanted to break my tv...my son cries for some sweets everyday like this but he is better than this kanan...don't know why cvs r not replacing him...i was watching this show for ashish..then now for written updates...feel really bad for ashish...gud that suku left...

totaly agree with you,kanan's role was nitially offered to nandish sandhu (utaran fame),but due to some health reasons he opted out of the show,nadish is much beter as an actor...coming to sahiba now she playing fool of ranveer & her family just want ranveer accept her baby to save the honour of her family,she want to stay with ranveer for the diginity of her parents not for ranveer...very selfish.😡
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i found only Sahiba to be guilty in entire story..i started watching the story for Ashish and Sukriti..who actually had chemistry..cv's destroyed jazzveer , made ranveer murderer and i left the show
ekta can be beautiful but can't act..same as kanan
plz cv's make ranveer surrender to police and give him a few years punishment so that he comes back as reformed person and focus on jazzveer
but no insane cv's won't listen to sane ideas
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sukhminderkaur7

oh my dear lovely,i wanted to say all this but i could not said all these things,if ranveer  has ego he would have never work as labourer under daljeet,he would have never choose sahiba over jazz's money...ranveer still stand firmly on love towards sahiba...

thanx dear.
and yes one thing which i appreciate about Ranvir is dat he only wanted Jazz's money but he dint use her physically, i had a relief to see that.
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Kadamvari

i found only Sahiba to be guilty in entire story..i started watching the story for Ashish and Sukriti..who actually had chemistry..cv's destroyed jazzveer , made ranveer murderer and i left the show
plz cv's make ranveer surrender to police and give him a few years punishment so that he comes back as reformed person and focus on jazzveer

totally agreed, Sahiba is the only one who is the most guilty in this story.
She is playing vollye ball with the two men, i mean why cannot just she take a stand and decide that whom she loves actually.
And as per Jazzveer is concerned, i still feel they might bring this track back if everything gets sorted out between Ranvir and Sahiba only to create more problems for Ranvir again.🤣
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Minax

thanx dear.
and yes one thing which i appreciate about Ranvir is dat he only wanted Jazz's money but he dint use her physically, i had a relief to see that.

you are absolutely right dear,jazz say 100 times to ranveer that she love her..but ranveer never say ilu to jazz & above all he never indulge physically with her,even after coming in india jazz want this thing in a hotel room but ranveer refuse & even he never force sahiba for all this,so i mean to say he is more strong then sahiba & daljeet.
Faerydae thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kadamvari

yes i totally agree with you even i start watching this show for ashish & suku...they are just awesome togather...but cv completely ruined their track & focus more on sahiba daljeet track,sahiba daljeet track fail to create magic among the audiences & this is the main reason that this show is fail to attract audiences till date...i hope cv  will realize their mistake but i don't know what will happen..i am happy that ekta is leaving the show.
ChandniAdvay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just wane say for ranveer saath khoon maaf!!! Look at him is soo hot!! He have the most sexy eyes. Man if i had som1 like ranveer at my life i never look to other guys. And i will never leave him
and sahiba she leave him for diljeet omg diljeet ahhahah. If ranveer was not in this serie will never watch this serie how good the story was. Diljeet cqnt be hero look at him he looks loser. So for is ranveer the big thing why i watch this serie
Faerydae thumbnail
Originally posted by: marja

I just wane say for ranveer saath khoon maaf!!! Look at him is soo hot!! He have the most sexy eyes. Man if i had som1 like ranveer at my life i never look to other guys. And i will never leave him
and sahiba she leave him for diljeet omg diljeet ahhahah. If ranveer was not in this serie will never watch this serie how good the story was. Diljeet cqnt be hero look at him he looks loser. So for is ranveer the big thing why i watch this serie

totaly agree with you...dear👏,have you seen ashish in his two previous shows...gunaho ka devta & chandrgupt maurya,he give very powerful performances in both the shows...and in romantic scenes omg his eyes are so romantic..
Faerydae thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashish_suku

this malika has no character now she always been a accomplice in daljeet's evil plans...her character has lost all diginity.

totally agree with you.
sakshi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very very nice post,now sahiba has no right to expect from ranveer to accept her baby,only god knows she will stay with ranveer even after ranveer accept his baby or again ran away to his daljeetji.