Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashish_suku thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
this malika has no character now she always been a accomplice in daljeet's evil plans...her character has lost all diginity.
cute_ashish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
from the very beganing i love ranveer's character,don't know why cv earlier ruined his character...commit so many mistakes for sahiba but this sahiba is really very selfish lady she now for the sake of her parents honour want ranveer to accept her baby...she is really very mean & selfish character.πŸ€“
cute_ashish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Brokengirl

Didn't Ranveer kill Jazz's father?. what is the good excuse for this.

Didn't he abuse Saibha? Didn't he torture her and bend her his will each and every time about Daljeet.

Daljeet is just doing what any sane man would do...Revenge.

And Saibha is just wrong to tell the Dal that he has no right over his child.

Mallika is a good girl who loves Dljeet and would do anything to stop him from being hurt everytime by this evil Saiba.

really no excuse why cv ruined ranveer's character,what daljeet is in noway behaving like sane person,by becoming revengefull...he still fail to get sahiba back,it seems very illogical to send ranveer to jail to get sahiba back...by making false complaint...very absurd.even daljeet hit sahiba even knowing that sahiba is pregnant but on the other hand ranveer in yesterday's episode hold the lamp,try to save the light even when he know it is daljeet's baby,still care for sahiba's baby,now coming to malika...this good girl malika become a silent spectator & keep on watching daljeet doing everything bad,helping daljeet & not making realize that he doing wrong...what a good girl malika is
camjs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely agree with u dear...i don't understand this sahiba really..sleeping with daljeet whom she didn't know but now child as well...how can they show these kind of things...and now she wants ranveer to accept the child...that means if i again fall in love with someone and sleep with that person whom i know for only 2 months...and gets pregnant accept that child as well...really disappointing...and one more thing i m happy that ekta is leaving but i wanted kanan to leave...i can't stand his acting..yesterday i watched his acting and wanted to break my tv...my son cries for some sweets everyday like this but he is better than this kanan...don't know why cvs r not replacing him...i was watching this show for ashish..then now for written updates...feel really bad for ashish...gud that suku left...
KateLover thumbnail
Originally posted by: camjs

Absolutely agree with u dear...i don't understand this sahiba really..sleeping with daljeet whom she didn't know but now child as well...how can they show these kind of things...and now she wants ranveer to accept the child...that means if i again fall in love with someone and sleep with that person whom i know for only 2 months...and gets pregnant accept that child as well...really disappointing...and one more thing i m happy that ekta is leaving but i wanted kanan to leave...i can't stand his acting..yesterday i watched his acting and wanted to break my tv...my son cries for some sweets everyday like this but he is better than this kanan...don't know why cvs r not replacing him...i was watching this show for ashish..then now for written updates...feel really bad for ashish...gud that suku left...

Ya dear,i totally agree with u.When in y'day's epi. Daljeet cried,the thought of breaking the tv also came in my mynd,lolzz.πŸ˜†I thought dat even a child can also cry better then him.πŸ˜†
Anyways I also wanted Kanan to leave the show,but at the same tym,i also wanted Ekta to leave the show,sry to say bt Ekta doesn't know acting...And I'm also watching this show cuz of Ashish,he's an awesome actor,n am very happy for Sukirti,dat she left e show,cuz this show doesn't match her standard,n I want dat Ashish should also leave the show soon,this show desn't deserve him.😊

This was my personal opinion,abt wat I feel abt all the characters n actors,m not offending anybody.😊
KateLover thumbnail
Originally posted by: Minax

When the show started, it was fresh and amazing.

The story was also beautiful, a love triangle, a unique one, and a story of undying love.
Now i understand, what undying love is ??πŸ€”..love someone else, and marry someone else only to have sex and then again come back to the firstr man with the second man's child and expect support from him.😲😳 πŸ€£πŸ€£
Holly cows, help me someone.🀣

Fisrtl;y, the main irritating factor of this show is none other than the one and only gorgeous, abla, bhartiya, oops the british nari Sahiba.πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
Ok, look, when she forgave Ranvir and went to search for him in london, then how come her love ended for him when he did not do anything else  like sleeping with someone else, or marrying someone else, all he did was craving for money, irrespective of the right or wrong ness in it.πŸ˜²πŸ€“πŸ€£
secondly, ok, she loved married daljeet forcibly, but how is it so easy for a girl to forget her childhood love, and then fall for someone whom she met only for months and also cossumate with him???🀬🀣
Does cosummation happen so easily, i mean...forget it..😑😑😑
why do i need to break my head for characterless sahiba.??🀒🀒🀒

Then the most yawning character ever is daljeet. i want to yawn again.πŸ₯±
At first he was girly, all shy, introvert, and all lovey dovey and the whole time crying ..πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
And now he suddenly became a man, i mean, who transferred his semen to Sahiba, transferred his electric sparks to malika, some evil thoughts to ruin Ranvir, money to auction that house, and god only knows what else did he transfer.🀬🀬 πŸ€£πŸ€£
But where did he leave his brain ?? πŸ˜²πŸ˜²
And now, the new spirit in daljeet arrived, broken man, internally..πŸ˜΅πŸ€”πŸ€£
hayeee, becos Sahiba did not giv him the credits for his mardangi, all the credits for the baby went to Sahiba's baby times love Ranvir. πŸ₯³πŸ€£πŸ€£

Furthermore, Malika. What do i say about this lady.
She had beautiful brain before she met daljeet, but now her brain is in danger.
And just like other show's vamps she dont even need to plan and plot against sahiba, as sahiba herself does not want daljeet.🀣🀣
So can we expect malika also falling for Ranvir, becos whoever falls for daljeet, has to fall for Ranvir after they check out the difference between both.🀣🀣

Lastly, i will come to the superman Ranvir.
To be honest, the show is all driven by this actor and character, and the only character that makes logic.⭐️
Since beginning, his motive was to earn money for Sahiba, and till date his motive remained the same. In that time span, he did commit crimes, which i am sure he has regrets, and may be in future he will have punishment too, but atleast he never went against what we call is human morals.πŸ‘πŸΌ
And now i will definitely dislike the fact if he agrees to Sahiba's bitchy and regressive request to name her dumbo kiid with his,πŸ₯±πŸ₯±. No when she could decieve him in this way, he actually dint deserve it, and that too when Sahiba wants to stay with him and not daljeet.❓
poor guy, for one Sahiba, neither he got Jazz, and nor did he get Sahiba's bafaa..🀣

PS:- i do not mean to bash anyone here,. all my post depended on the logic of the characters.
Creatives, you people are highly mad. It was all just too pathetic to show Sahiba pregnant with daljeet's kid, this fact killed the whole love triangle, her love has become a selling toy.
Daljeet's love has becoming a bidding stuff.
Ranvir's love has become all failure and failiure.
i mean what the hell is happening ??

love Minu.

Loveliest post ever on this forum,every character's well defined.πŸ‘πŸ‘
Mai kya bolu,aapne hi sab kuch bol diya,mere muh ki saari ki saari baatein hi cheen liπŸ‘
Over all I can say dat,Ranveer is the awesomeness of the show,from the very beginning till the date,he's firm on his stand,abt what he wish to getπŸ‘Star.N now coming to Sati Savitri Sahiba ji,she has no stand in her lyf,pehle woh Ranveer ko pyar karti thi uska dhyaan rakhti thi,uske saath har mushkil mein khadi hoti thi,phir woh Daljeet ke saath aisa sab kuch karne lag gayi,i can't understand her character,i mean what the hell she's doing?Ouch🀒She's the most confusing character of the show.WackoπŸ˜•

Daljeet:What to say abt this guy,m speechless,i had never expected this kind of stupidity from his syd,ohh goddd!!!! When in y'day's epi. he cried,i jst thought of getting into the tv,n to paste his mouth with gum.He's was jst shouting Sahiba ji Sahiba ji,as if she had died.πŸ€’β“

I don't want to say anything about Mallika.

Edited by tamanna02ashish - 11 years ago
versha786 thumbnail
i do not agrreee 
1st of all if ranveer seriously love her than he did not went london 
second daljeet loves her never force her to love him he supports her ...in london 
3rd now 1st time ever daljeet fighting for his love...
shahiba playing with his feeling 
as ranbeer is a murderer and do all the wrong thinks to get sahiba not because just he love her 
but his ego is bigger than his love 
as he cant see her girl with some one else...
sooo in my point of view daljeet is correct rather than ranveer ...
not justifing any character ... just posting my view...

versha786 thumbnail
and i dont think this marrage is vaild (sahiba and ranveer)
becouse daljeet never singed the divorce paper 
and its not legle to marry someone else without mutual divorce..

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: versha786

i do not agrreee 

1st of all if ranveer seriously love her than he did not went london 

see, if love is more than what is called passion, then mistakes do happen. his leaving to london was a mistake and that oo for sahiba's happiness to some extent. And the very fact that saiba followed him to london proves it that she was all his only.

second daljeet loves her never force her to love him he supports her ...in london 

yess... when did i say daljeet forced sahiba in london ??
i never said tha. it was sahiba's mistake or should i say sin to fall for daljeet within a span of two or three eyelocks, and heights of sickness was the cosummation with him. In reality it never hapens like that, that too when life was so much messed up for her.

3rd now 1st time ever daljeet fighting for his love...

So if ruining sahiba's house, family and physicall torturing Ranvir was what is called fighting for the love back, then sorry to say then Ranvir had also done what you called is fighting for love.
so the both score equal i terms of their fight for sahiba, and Ranvir wins only becos his stand was the same since the beginning, and his mind do not change like the wa Sahiba changes her men or daljeet changes his home and office.
And yes, if daljeet rvenging was all justified, then i am sorry to say, his character is totally lost, becos he was d man who was supposed to b a gold at heart. And i guess you remember the proverb hat when a bitch bites u, u will not o back and bite her back.. So if daljit is revenging back to Ranvir means both are equally at fault.

shahiba playing with his feeling 
as ranbeer is a murderer and do all the wrong thinks to get sahiba not because just he love her 
but his ego is bigger than his love 
as he cant see her girl with some one else...
sooo in my point of view daljeet is correct rather than ranveer ...
not justifing any character ... just posting my view...

i would like to correct you, Ranvir's killing jazz's dad was not to get sahiba.πŸ€”.. comeon plss, Mr pal was never after sahiba🀣. he did all these to get rid of jazz, and i never said that he was right, he definitely will get the punishment, only if jazz track gets started.
Nopes if his ego would matter to him more than his love for sahiba, then he could easily rape sahiba, since he is married to her since months now. he very well knew sahiba ignores him for daljeet, sahiba hated him and loved daljit, and now even sahiba is pregnanat with daljeet's kid. trust me nothing can e more hurtful than this when you come to know that the person for whom since childhood you have done everything, right or wrong, theft or earning, snatching or begging, regretting r revenging, but in a blink she said that she had cosummated it with sum oher guy. its painful, and if he would be egoish, then he would never respect sahiba, and love her still, or cry for her to be with him.
In my POV, Daljeet is no saint, but his switching character made him more useless.
And as per Ranvir is concerned, i am only saying e is he only logical character and atleast moral as per his standards in this show.

My answers are in bold.
Iam no actor fan here.
But truth s tha, as a neutral audience i found Ranvir more intriguing.
See for me it really does not matter what both Ranvir and Daljeet did to get sahiba, but the thing which matters is that how the faced their lady love to prove their point.
And may b rudely, but Ranvir did prove himself, which daljit failed to do, because he always smiled when saiba supported him and bashed her when she was agains him. But Ranvir always blamed daljeet for everything , even sahiba's cheat, he always considered sahiba to be pure and angelic, and thus he rules the list.
again only my POV.
Edited by Minax - 11 years ago
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Minax

My answers are in bold.
Iam no actor fan here.
But truth s tha, as a neutral audience i found Ranvir more intriguing.
See for me it really does not matter what both Ranvir and Daljeet did to get sahiba, but the thing which matters is that how the faced their lady love to prove their point.
And may b rudely, but Ranvir did prove himself, which daljit failed to do, because he always smiled when saiba supported him and bashed her when she was agains him. But Ranvir always blamed daljeet for everything , even sahiba's cheat, he always considered sahiba to be pure and angelic, and thus he rules the list.
again only my POV.

oh my dear lovely,i wanted to say all this but i could not said all these things,if ranveer  has ego he would have never work as labourer under daljeet,he would have never choose sahiba over jazz's money...ranveer still stand firmly on love towards sahiba...