Rab Se Sohna Isshq

Heights of immorality !! very disappointing.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
When the show started, it was fresh and amazing.
The story was also beautiful, a love triangle, a unique one, and a story of undying love.
Now i understand, what undying love is ??πŸ€”..love someone else, and marry someone else only to have sex and then again come back to the firstr man with the second man's child and expect support from him.😲😳 πŸ€£πŸ€£
Holly cows, help me someone.🀣

Fisrtl;y, the main irritating factor of this show is none other than the one and only gorgeous, abla, bhartiya, oops the british nari Sahiba.πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
Ok, look, when she forgave Ranvir and went to search for him in london, then how come her love ended for him when he did not do anything else  like sleeping with someone else, or marrying someone else, all he did was craving for money, irrespective of the right or wrong ness in it.πŸ˜²πŸ€“πŸ€£
secondly, ok, she loved married daljeet forcibly, but how is it so easy for a girl to forget her childhood love, and then fall for someone whom she met only for months and also cossumate with him???🀬🀣
Does cosummation happen so easily, i mean...forget it..😑😑😑
why do i need to break my head for characterless sahiba.??🀒🀒🀒

Then the most yawning character ever is daljeet. i want to yawn again.πŸ₯±
At first he was girly, all shy, introvert, and all lovey dovey and the whole time crying ..πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
And now he suddenly became a man, i mean, who transferred his semen to Sahiba, transferred his electric sparks to malika, some evil thoughts to ruin Ranvir, money to auction that house, and god only knows what else did he transfer.🀬🀬 πŸ€£πŸ€£
But where did he leave his brain ?? πŸ˜²πŸ˜²
And now, the new spirit in daljeet arrived, broken man, internally..πŸ˜΅πŸ€”πŸ€£
hayeee, becos Sahiba did not giv him the credits for his mardangi, all the credits for the baby went to Sahiba's baby times love Ranvir. πŸ₯³πŸ€£πŸ€£

Furthermore, Malika. What do i say about this lady.
She had beautiful brain before she met daljeet, but now her brain is in danger.
And just like other show's vamps she dont even need to plan and plot against sahiba, as sahiba herself does not want daljeet.🀣🀣
So can we expect malika also falling for Ranvir, becos whoever falls for daljeet, has to fall for Ranvir after they check out the difference between both.🀣🀣

Lastly, i will come to the superman Ranvir.
To be honest, the show is all driven by this actor and character, and the only character that makes logic.⭐️
Since beginning, his motive was to earn money for Sahiba, and till date his motive remained the same. In that time span, he did commit crimes, which i am sure he has regrets, and may be in future he will have punishment too, but atleast he never went against what we call is human morals.πŸ‘πŸΌ
And now i will definitely dislike the fact if he agrees to Sahiba's bitchy and regressive request to name her dumbo kiid with his,πŸ₯±πŸ₯±. No when she could decieve him in this way, he actually dint deserve it, and that too when Sahiba wants to stay with him and not daljeet.❓
poor guy, for one Sahiba, neither he got Jazz, and nor did he get Sahiba's bafaa..🀣

PS:- i do not mean to bash anyone here,. all my post depended on the logic of the characters.
Creatives, you people are highly mad. It was all just too pathetic to show Sahiba pregnant with daljeet's kid, this fact killed the whole love triangle, her love has become a selling toy.
Daljeet's love has becoming a bidding stuff.
Ranvir's love has become all failure and failiure.
i mean what the hell is happening ??

love Minu.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manjudurai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Buddy add this too may be Shaibaa is going to dance with Daljeet for V-day and again come back to Ranveer to accept her baby.

This bitch lady needs 2 men at the same time...

GREAT WAY TO SHOWCASE INDIAN CULTURE... SHUT THE SHOW
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
oh yes, how could i forget that as per the latest developments, the pure, bhartiya kam british kam punjaban Sahiba is all set to burn the dance floor with Daljeet.🀣
Poor malika will cry from one corner, and poor Ranvir may be will cry from the top of terrace, and at the end of the dance, poor Daljeet will again get a trauma as Sahiba will end up saying that everything was juat a dance to cheer up my mood, my kid's father is all crying on the terrace, i need to go and bug him much more then i wil come back to you again to bug you too.🀣
ChandniAdvay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with u, the bigste mistake was that sahiba forget ranveer love! They copy the story frm hum dil de chuki sanam. But they forget one think that was that salman was not aish child love. I love ranveer, i think he is now trying to get sahiba and diljeet together. But i think now want sahiba ranveer. And i think she love ranveer more, and the love what she had or have i dont know for diljeet was because he helps her to much. And care about her. And ranveer leave her on wedding so she though that ranveer dont care about her, so sahiba love for diljeet is like kid for his mother or dad.
Brokengirl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Didn't Ranveer kill Jazz's father?. what is the good excuse for this.

Didn't he abuse Saibha? Didn't he torture her and bend her his will each and every time about Daljeet.

Daljeet is just doing what any sane man would do...Revenge.

And Saibha is just wrong to tell the Dal that he has no right over his child.

Mallika is a good girl who loves Dljeet and would do anything to stop him from being hurt everytime by this evil Saiba.
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow,lovely post dear,all the characters are well defined by you...i love the way you defined ranveer's character you are absolutely  right that this show is really driven by this actor or character,& only his character make logic atleast he is still has same motive to love sahiba..other characters...i don't want to discuss as they are very well defind by you.
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Brokengirl

Didn't Ranveer kill Jazz's father?. what is the good excuse for this.

Didn't he abuse Saibha? Didn't he torture her and bend her his will each and every time about Daljeet.

Daljeet is just doing what any sane man would do...Revenge.

And Saibha is just wrong to tell the Dal that he has no right over his child.

Mallika is a good girl who loves Dljeet and would do anything to stop him from being hurt everytime by this evil Saiba.

regarding jazz's dad's death, may b cvs have some future track under wraps, which will once again make that sahiba change her path [as if i care]πŸ₯±

yess sahiba is wrong to tell daljeet to forget bout d child, she is hell wrong to ask Ranvir to name this child and burn him internally, infact she was wrong the time she slept with daljeet, if conscience and sense is considered. in fact sahiba the whole person is undefined, i am just all fedup about how much a girl is been degraded by the cvs🀒

and if daljeet is sane to be revengeful, so was Ranvir, only beacause he had a bigger crime does not differ his intentions from daljeet's. i think both of them have the same motive to get sahiba by hook or by crook, but sahiba herself is just so.πŸ₯±

And actually my whole post i have written on the basis of the logic of the characters, so if u look back and look at present you will find out tha its only Ranvir's character which still seems logical.
Daljeet's character has been butchered, because no man would become sudden business man, and even snatch sahiba's house when the same man claimed to be angelic in her love.
my pov only.

ashish_suku thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Minax

When the show started, it was fresh and amazing.

The story was also beautiful, a love triangle, a unique one, and a story of undying love.
Now i understand, what undying love is ??πŸ€”..love someone else, and marry someone else only to have sex and then again come back to the firstr man with the second man's child and expect support from him.😲😳 πŸ€£πŸ€£
Holly cows, help me someone.🀣

Fisrtl;y, the main irritating factor of this show is none other than the one and only gorgeous, abla, bhartiya, oops the british nari Sahiba.πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
Ok, look, when she forgave Ranvir and went to search for him in london, then how come her love ended for him when he did not do anything else  like sleeping with someone else, or marrying someone else, all he did was craving for money, irrespective of the right or wrong ness in it.πŸ˜²πŸ€“πŸ€£
secondly, ok, she loved married daljeet forcibly, but how is it so easy for a girl to forget her childhood love, and then fall for someone whom she met only for months and also cossumate with him???🀬🀣
Does cosummation happen so easily, i mean...forget it..😑😑😑
why do i need to break my head for characterless sahiba.??🀒🀒🀒

Then the most yawning character ever is daljeet. i want to yawn again.πŸ₯±
At first he was girly, all shy, introvert, and all lovey dovey and the whole time crying ..πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
And now he suddenly became a man, i mean, who transferred his semen to Sahiba, transferred his electric sparks to malika, some evil thoughts to ruin Ranvir, money to auction that house, and god only knows what else did he transfer.🀬🀬 πŸ€£πŸ€£
But where did he leave his brain ?? πŸ˜²πŸ˜²
And now, the new spirit in daljeet arrived, broken man, internally..πŸ˜΅πŸ€”πŸ€£
hayeee, becos Sahiba did not giv him the credits for his mardangi, all the credits for the baby went to Sahiba's baby times love Ranvir. πŸ₯³πŸ€£πŸ€£

Furthermore, Malika. What do i say about this lady.
She had beautiful brain before she met daljeet, but now her brain is in danger.
And just like other show's vamps she dont even need to plan and plot against sahiba, as sahiba herself does not want daljeet.🀣🀣
So can we expect malika also falling for Ranvir, becos whoever falls for daljeet, has to fall for Ranvir after they check out the difference between both.🀣🀣

Lastly, i will come to the superman Ranvir.
To be honest, the show is all driven by this actor and character, and the only character that makes logic.⭐️
Since beginning, his motive was to earn money for Sahiba, and till date his motive remained the same. In that time span, he did commit crimes, which i am sure he has regrets, and may be in future he will have punishment too, but atleast he never went against what we call is human morals.πŸ‘πŸΌ
And now i will definitely dislike the fact if he agrees to Sahiba's bitchy and regressive request to name her dumbo kiid with his,πŸ₯±πŸ₯±. No when she could decieve him in this way, he actually dint deserve it, and that too when Sahiba wants to stay with him and not daljeet.❓
poor guy, for one Sahiba, neither he got Jazz, and nor did he get Sahiba's bafaa..🀣

PS:- i do not mean to bash anyone here,. all my post depended on the logic of the characters.
Creatives, you people are highly mad. It was all just too pathetic to show Sahiba pregnant with daljeet's kid, this fact killed the whole love triangle, her love has become a selling toy.
Daljeet's love has becoming a bidding stuff.
Ranvir's love has become all failure and failiure.
i mean what the hell is happening ??

love Minu.

very nice post,very happy to read your views about all the character,you defind every character very inteligently...geniusπŸ‘yes i totally agree with you,character of ranveer has logic...from the very beganing his love for sahiba remins same...other character areπŸ€“
ashish_suku thumbnail
Originally posted by: Minax

regarding jazz's dad's death, may b cvs have some future track under wraps, which will once again make that sahiba change her path [as if i care]πŸ₯±

yess sahiba is wrong to tell daljeet to forget bout d child, she is hell wrong to ask Ranvir to name this child and burn him internally, infact she was wrong the time she slept with daljeet, if conscience and sense is considered. in fact sahiba the whole person is undefined, i am just all fedup about how much a girl is been degraded by the cvs🀒

and if daljeet is sane to be revengeful, so was Ranvir, only beacause he had a bigger crime does not differ his intentions from daljeet's. i think both of them have the same motive to get sahiba by hook or by crook, but sahiba herself is just so.πŸ₯±

And actually my whole post i have written on the basis of the logic of the characters, so if u look back and look at present you will find out tha its only Ranvir's character which still seems logical.
Daljeet's character has been butchered, because no man would become sudden business man, and even snatch sahiba's house when the same man claimed to be angelic in her love.
my pov only.

@minax,i totaly agree with you.how can be daljeet is sane tobe revengeful only...bigger crime of ranveer does not make daljeet innocent..
ashish_suku thumbnail
what should i say about malika...her character is becoming worst day by day when ,both she & daljeet watched ranveer in very critical condition in hospital...& daljeet was still grumbling that if i want i can finish you...malika was listening everything silently & never made daljeet realized that he is responsible for his condition...still she become so shameless not to inform sahiba or ranveer's family about his condition she was very heartless lady at that time knowing it very well that daljeet is totally wrong in this matter...