Fan Fictions

Fan Fiction In The Spotlight#2-publicenemy- [PG 3] (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 7

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 7

Happy-go-lucky

Goldie

Happy-go-lucky

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
                        C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s !

I know I've already congratulated you on the KH thread but felt that I should do here too...
 I know I'm late for this but anyways...
 I just wanted to say that you're an amazing and passionate writer and I feel truly lucky for being one of your readers.
 I don't know if I had ever said this before, but your story 'Lavender' was truly one of the major reasons why I joined IF. I'm being honest... Before joining IF, I used to come here as a visitor, and luckily, chanced upon 'Lavender' one day. And I was hooked... But then I felt that I'm missing out on letting you know how wonderful I think 'Lavender' is, by not being able to comment, and also, I was unable to read certain updates which were made 'Members Only'. So, I took the chance and finally joined IF.
 I'll be forever thankful to you for accepting me as your buddy and letting me enjoy the magic you weave through your writing...
And then 'KH' happened! And I was mesmerized once again by your writing!
Being from North India, I was initially skeptical about whether I'd be able to properly appreciate the true essence of certain regional sentiments of the characters in KH, but once I started the journey, it had never been an issue. I could  relate to all the characters of the story with ease, and credit goes to you for making that possible. This has been a very important aspect of your writing - you make the characters and their emotions so believable, and there's such practicality, that one can relate to things easily...
And if I ever had difficulty in understanding certain words, you were there to help out with the translation always...

P.S. - I know you've said that you've discontinued 'Lavender', perhaps for forever. But I still wish that the story got it's proper closure. I've formed this strange attachment with it somehow... Maybe because it was the first story I ever commented on, in IF...

P.P.S - I'm eagerly awaiting for the next installment of KH, 'cause this is my 999th post, and I'm saving my 1000th one for my comment in the 'KH' thread... This might sound totally irrelevant to you, Devi chechi, but still... *sigh* Smile

Edited by Happy-go-lucky - 23 February 2013 at 1:44am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crazymg.04-publicenemy-gauriangelAnarocksick

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fan Fiction In The Spotlight#2-publicenemy- [PG 3] (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Prasai

IF-Rockerz

Prasai

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
I like your KH story a lot..words r less...your language also...

I read the whole story in. 13 hrs...wow what a journey I feel like I am watching a movie of rajnikath movie story...but with beautiful Arshi.l.the way u portrayed d Arshi with their real character from ippkknd is the same in your KH...that's an amazing thing to bring up the same characters with a total different story...loved it ...will wait eagerly for your updates...I am a south Indian and know about choova doosham...somehow how. I feel like kushi is destined to marry arnav to lapse the.doosam..they say when a special Jatakas of a special person is married to choova doosham girl it is broken ...

Maybe the dreams they resemblance of lovers in all linked up...

Wow..again what a story...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-

crazymg.04

crazymg.04

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 12:34am | IP Logged
hearty congratulations...u truly deserve thisClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-

Kesh123

IF-Addictz

Kesh123

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 7:25am | IP Logged
:)

gifttag

IF-Dazzler

gifttag

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Congratulation dear..you truly deserve it...I have not read anything like this story before..it's Absolutly beautiful.
Please do continue to write.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top