Supernatural

8X14 - Trial and Error - Promo & Sneak Peek!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Hey Hunters,

Finally I'm kinda back.. my internet finally seems to be working, it's been acting up.  And I'm so sorry, I'll provide a written update for Everybody Hates Hitler soon!

Anyway, promo for next week's episode:

And the sneak peek:

Interesting! I can't wait for the episode... I've been kinda getting tired of the demon tablet thing.. finally something new! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sayanti_ashiuvDelena-ciousherms_angelepiphany.Ephemera

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "8X14 - Trial and Error - Promo & Sneak Peek!" in Supernatural forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
"God's little obstacle course."

Things are finally picking up.  Coming up episodes will definitely be interesting. Can't wait.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

herms_angelepiphany.Ephemera

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 1:58am | IP Logged
^^ I opened a topic for promo and sneak peek too, although made it before you. LOL Its okay anyways and yeah, excited. :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mystery-epiphany.

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 2:08am | IP Logged
thanks mahi

things do look interesting though...

but i hope the "obstacle course"  doesn't include another demon chick...confused angel...lost prophet...or bickering angelsErmm

and i think they are dragging this demon tablets thingy..i mean they handled well the levithian tablet issue but y not so now??

and what about the angel tablet?? will it have a WHOLE season to it too??Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mystery-

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
@Husna - Oh, I'm so sorry! I swear I checked the first 3 pages to see if someone has already posted the sneak peek/promo or not and I didn't see anything.  EDIT: I just checked and it looks I posted these about 11 hours before you did Embarrassed But as you said, it doesn't really matter.  We are all excited! :)

@L - We'll see what happens.. We know the first task is killing a hell hound so even though I'm sure prophet (Kevin) and angel wars (Cas vs. Naomi) will be involved, it'll be more than that... They have to make it interesting and different from last time.  And I sincerely hope that the next season will NOT be dedicated to the angel tablet... It may come up again this season though since Crowley knows about it now and will try to find it. But if the boys succeed in closing the gates of hell, then that won't be an issue anymore.

Edited by -Mystery- - 10 February 2013 at 7:23pm

herms_angelEphemera

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
but don't you think closing the gate of hell will almost finish of the series as such?Confused

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Not really... Isn't it just the humans who go to hell? And then they become demons... Every other supernatural thing goes to purgatory. 

So closing the gates of hell will only mean no more demons. There will still be everything else from ghosts to vampires to werewolves to shapeshifters and a bunch of other things.

herms_angelEphemera

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
you have a point there,,,
but still closing the gates of hell would include also the gates of purgatory cos kevin is reading "words of god" which i am sure would mean to purgatory too...
and i am confused...y did crowley hide the fact that using the bone of a righteous human washed in three bloods of fallen will have serious ramifications in the sense they will be sucked to purgatory??
for his way getting clear to decode the tablet??
i don't think so...this is something got to do with hell..and that's y i said the story will be over once crowley is taken care off...cos even now he is the main arch nemesis..they have..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mystery-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.