Future track PSH - my prediction

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Charuu

Groupbie

Charuu

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
1. Chulbuli falls in love with Vikram
2. SHe agrees to go to the village for Vikram's sake on his request.

3. He takes her back to the family.

4. Adi comes back, probably he is sick

5. Vikram is helpless, he requests Chulbuli to go with Adi even though he loves her , Chulbuli is torn(I really want to see this happen)

6. Amrita comes back

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshiboogleanagha107babygirl198722leavesandwavesronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Future track PSH - my prediction" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anagha107

anagha107

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged
So what is next in ur prediction when Amritha comes back.  Do Adi divorce Sugni and go back to Amu.  Something is missing. u know.  These Producers and CVS left everything bad and good in the past unsolved.  There was a mount of mess there to solve in the haveli., be the relations between the characters, be the storyline that left over in the middle.  The producers came to know what blunder they made in the past, I think, TRPS are the evidence.  So they want an immediate rise of TRPS for their show.  Thats why they brought the SUGVI magic back on screen all of a sudden. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

widdysunnyroshiseemasrbabygirl198722Vinnie79ronshaan

ariarai

IF-Rockerz

ariarai

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
hey smarts if chulbuli is signi she cant fall in love with vickram 

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ariarai

She cant fall in love because she is already in love with him
If she loved adi why her heart n eyes r following vikram?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

widdysunnyroshibabygirl198722Vinnie79

ariarai

IF-Rockerz

ariarai

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronshaan

why do u hate adi so much!!! i just dont undersatand 

babygirl198722

Goldie

babygirl198722

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
why people always getting carried away its a damn serial for crying out loud after they done and they go home to their love ones do you think there mind is on the show they are just  acting. its just us fans talking about hate and a set of BS

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 8:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ronshaan

why do u hate adi so much!!! i just dont undersatand 

No no no I dont hate adi
I just do not like adi with sugni

merrydock

Goldie

merrydock

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Charuu

1. Chulbuli falls in love with Vikram
2. SHe agrees to go to the village for Vikram's sake on his request.

3. He takes her back to the family.

4. Adi comes back, probably he is sick

5. Vikram is helpless, he requests Chulbuli to go with Adi even though he loves her , Chulbuli is torn(I really want to see this happen)

6. Amrita comes back

i have a feeling ther is more to this Chulbuli story, chulbuli has part of her memory misssing, she didnt know where she learnt to do menhedi word, but she did it, why does she have this strange reaction to vikram, attracted and repulsed at the same time. 
and if chulibuli happens to be reallly sugni, when this facts come out, will she not remember Aditya who is her husband, who she had claimed to love and could not live without.
everyone in the family will consider her to be Aditya's wife too.
so how can sugni dump Aditya and get involved with vikram, who is the one who started all this problems,  to the point of getting sugni short.
and if chulbuli is sugni as vikram thinks she is,  why has he not mentioned Aditya to her, and her being Adityas wife.  all vikram does is walk in and claim chubuli to be his sugni. has he forgoten the sugni is Adityas wife,and not his.  this only tells that vikram niyat has not changed and all he wants is sugni. i find that totaly sick.

sure chulubli feels some commection to vikram, she was once in love with him,  she is repulsed by him too, because he hurt her, he tried to have aditya killed,
if this girl is chubuli and falls for vikram, then its a whole new story.
but if she is sugni and goes back to vikram, then the CV will really be destroying sugni character.  this girl will no morals, no virtues, and no character. and would not be any better then any prostitute.
i alwaysed liked sugni character, beacuse she had guts to stand by her conviction,  to stand up for what is right, be it not wanting to get involved with a married man and being the reason for a broken marriage, trying to save Khuhu from digvijey, or trying to help her friend champa get justice.

if chulibuli is sugni vikram should take her back to bundelgad, hand her to the maa thakur, find Aditya and rejoyn aditya and sugni.  this is the only redemption for vikram.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Paramjit

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.