Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Blukitten

IF-Sizzlerz

Blukitten

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
i hope sid dosent read this he will freak out n go on a diet regiem :-D he's anyways a health freak...
he is a perfect greek god..yeah but his makeup shld be better

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siya_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Re shiv becoming fat (Page 2)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 9:26pm | IP Logged

Iam sorry to say but ppl who bash ShivAngry or call him fat plsss see this EmbarrassedEmbarrassed11th december SBB video whr  Gurmeet, Karan Tacker, Manish and Siddharth EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedaka hamare Shiv are doing a photo shoot.StarStar...whr all 4 of them are doing a rough and tough looking photo shoot..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...the Theme is Sexiest man aliveEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...and i think the photographers chose these 4 coz they are indeed the 4 most sexiest pll on TV...Embarrassed.and they have better sense than these so called bashers LOLLOL...all 4 are looking awesome , Gurmeet is toh...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Hayee...ahem and Siddharth is wearing a body hugging T shirt with fitted jeans leaning on a jeep...Day Dreaming... an absolutly flat tummy EmbarrassedEmbarrassed, and trust me guys of all the four he has the broadest shoulders and chest..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed... God he is looking so sexy..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...and he smiled..Embarrassed...blushed after the photo shoot and said " i feel a bit awkward wen girls call me sexy , iam a bit shy in this maamla...Embarrassed..kya jaanleva smile hai..Embarrassed...Hayeee... here's the link: shukla and gurmeet choudhary photoshoot[SBB] 11th December - December - Karan Tacker + Gurmeet Choudhry + Siddharth Shukla - Photoshoot

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Siya_aparnauma

--SudhaS--

IF-Sizzlerz

--SudhaS--

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Sid has a great physique. His biceps and broad chest make him look f at. But he is not plumpy. There was a
sbssegment last june in which he looked so young and hot without the stupid makeup they put on him. Sid is a wellbuilt good looking guy

nandita_bVian

IF-Sizzlerz

nandita_bVian

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
For all those shiv basher i want to say just want thing..."grape is sour"ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chumki...Siya_

poiu123

Goldie

poiu123

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
His make up is awful in the show. Looks feminine.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top