Malika

IF-Sizzlerz

Malika

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
C r o s s p a t h s

---------------------------------------------------------------

Part - 1

Kesarbagh, Udaipur:

A lone tear trickled down Anandi's cheek as she looked at the smiling man in the photo frame. Just one glimpse of his blissful and innocent smile, and her heart would tear into a million miniscule pieces. It had been five long years since Anandi's life took her by the most devastating storm ever and yet not even an iota of pain had subsided. Rather it continued to become all the more grave with every passing day of her life. But today it was certainly different from the past four years.She thought remembering about Ashi's unexpected call this morning.

"Mumma please don't cry....it's my birthday" a sweet puffy voice jerked Anandi back to her senses. She felt her heart smack against the grounds of reality as she saw her 5 year old Anshika in innocent tears wiping her cheeks with her tiny fingers.

"Muma pls don't cry...dadi says papa hated to see you in tears. And if not for me...pls don't cry for papa. It's his birthday too" an excruciating pang rose in Anandi's chest as Anshika's words sank in.It wasn't just her birthday but Shiv's birthday too. "SHIV"...the name was enough to build a heavy lump in her throat. Hot tears blinded her vision as the memories of his first birthday celebration in Jetsar danced hauntingly in front of her eyes. For a fraction of a second she just wished to grab him out of those elusive memories and melt herself in the warmth of his arms for an eternity. And the thought would just make her chest ache all the more unbearably.

"Ok see I will give you a spoon from my halwa....but pls don't cry" a hefty sob escaped Anandi's throat as she now saw her little daughter putting into her mouth a spoonful of her favorite dessert. The one she never shares with anyone but her. Just like him! She winced at the thought.

A wave of determination dawned upon Anandi as she looked at the tear coated frame in her hand and her daughter's tender face. She knew she had to do it at any cost now!

Haveli:

"Jagdeesh I am with you in this but don't you think it will not be liked by her in-laws. I am afraid we will end up creating more problems for her" Ganga mumbled to Jagiya as she put her one year old daughter to sleep between them.Their son was already fast asleep in his room with nandu.

"Ganga but that doesn't mean we can leave Anandi like this and that too at such a time. She needs us. The families are not understanding. And she and Shiv have done so much for us.We have to do it for them. For Anshika."

"I understand your point Jagdeesh but do you think dadisa will allow it?"

"I will talk to her...you just talk to Anandi and tell her that we are with her.She is not alone."

A sweet smile tucked the corner of Ganga's lips as she saw her husband being so caring for Anandi and Shiv. Its strange there was a time she had ridiculed and cursed him when she came to know about his real face.About what all evils he did to Anandi and his second wife Gauri. But slowly and steadily he managed to win her confidence back. Managed to make her believe that he was indeed a changed man. Specially, when he went to search his wife Gauri in Mumbai so that he can apologize to her and take up her responsibility but got to know that she was married to someone else now and had aborted their only child. He was shattered and broken as destiny played his own dirty game with him. That was particularly the moment when they had come closer as she had seen him bearing the pains he gave to others and living its repercussions to the core. It was then that their mutual pains became their mutual healing power.

"Don't worry Jagdeesh we will be with Anandi this time...and if devi ma wills happiness will be back to her life once again" squeezing his hand she gave him a faint smile and the two went to sleep.

Kesarbagh, Udaipur:

"Alok Anandi is not going to London...and it's final" Ira spoke in a tear-soaked voice as she put the photo frame in her hand on the side table.

"But why Ira? Why are you so stubborn on this? Dont you want her to do it? Don't you want him back...??Can you live without him?"Alok choked almost jerking Ira out of her senses.

"You mean just like it happened last time? Have you ever thought Alok how will Anshika survive if something happens to Anandi? We almost lost Anandi last time! Till when will all this continue?"she moaned in a broken voice.

A sudden jerk of reality hit Alok as he heard Ira's words. Whether he accepted or not but she was right. Five years had gone by and if something had to change, it would have changed by now.

National Neurological center, London:

"Dr. Gauri are you sure you want to do this? Its the second time in two consecutive days that you are trying a regression therapy on this patient. And last time he ended up having a severe fit of headache. Are you sure the patient will handle this?"

"Yes doctor, I am very sure. I have seen a consistent urge in him.An urge to explore his past. He just wants to be there at any cost.And that particular urge is making him all the more restless which is not good for him. I just want to proceed with the therapy so that we can come to help him as soon as possible. Else his restlessness will end up harming him more than the pressure of consecutive therapies.He just seems in too much pain"

"Ok Dr Gauri than be careful and give it your best shot. Hopefully with the support of a doctor as good as you he will find his happiness soon.I am glad Mrs Shivani brought him here"

"I will doctor...coz now my only aim in life is to do something for other's happiness. I wish I could do something for him" with a fleeting smile on her lips Gauri whispered as the memories of her bitter past and the punishment destiny had forced down her throatseemed to float in front of her eyes.Wiping a few hel back tears she walked to her room waiting for her patient to arrive soon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS1 Please click the like button if u want me to update u abt this FF.
PS2 This is different from the original story line and just a matter of my own imagination.So if u don't like pls refrain.

Edited by Malika - 08 February 2013 at 1:32pm

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

HUSEbvfan11anukritisurabhi12345aswaathiShahkicorinthiaswetha383MimaEs3divyasaragnyabhagyashree2011zindagiNDDgirlChit15vasanthimraoqwerty012sbadambrick_redpabitra.doka1709ananhitaLuvfanficmahi12PagliLadkiSaisuder139shilpi_ZarnaaSiya_ms.dhingrak.taddy123rsk16MisseshadsupriyaAakanksha_7onlinebuddy75roberoitistaaloveanshMomrinanshurg5VerboseGVishakha_Sakhiadi2512Mithi_vaniitsRitzi...Hanna...khusi_*blushingServiana

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Crosspaths~ - My 1st BV FF(AnSH+JaGa2+Gauri) Pt1" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mahi12

Coolbie

mahi12

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
i mostly don't read FF's took a peek into itLOL ...couldn't control to read completely .Indeed a .very interesting start 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Malika

ansh..kiran

ansh..kiran

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Its awesome start...what happen to shiv

Malika

...Hanna...

IF-Stunnerz

...Hanna...

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
too good...nice start malikka.. plzz update soonBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MalikaServiana

Saisuder139

Goldie

Saisuder139

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Pl update!love it!

Malika

SiriuslySujal

IF-Dazzler

SiriuslySujal

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Nooo, kya hua Shivu ko Shocked Shocked Shocked After that start, you have to continue! It's certainly very interesting and different Smile Also, by the way, you and Vedo and Ginu are my trio of favourite AnSh authors Smile

Edited by SiriuslySujal - 08 February 2013 at 3:40pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VerboseGVishakha_SakhiMalikaServiana

Serviana

IF-Stunnerz

Serviana

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
It is a beautiful story Muku. Anandis part almost made me cry, i actually felt her pain thanks to your lovely writing. Please continue and continue soon!HugHeart

Malika

Vishakha_Sakhi

IF-Sizzlerz

Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Wow what a beginning Partner!! Awesome...I'm very intrigued. Do continue...

Malika

Post Reply New Post

Go to top