Amar Upadhyay-GT Better Host Than DB &DM-Interview (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

march2011

IF-Dazzler

march2011

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
thanks zee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Amar Upadhyay-GT Better Host Than DB &DM-Interview (Page 2)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
U r welcome Smile

Lallan-Top

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lallan-Top

Originally posted by Zee_News

Hi friends,

Here is interview I did with Amar Upadhyay...

Part 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-NRwrzj79Q&feature=youtu.be

Part 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHn4zhwbp_c&feature=youtu.be

that means u have met my fav Amar upadhyay!

No, it's an audio interview...

-Rachel-

Groupbie

-Rachel-

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
thanxx zee,actually eyeopener to few obsessed ones who alwazz point gun towards  a GRP & tag them bashers & haters  of that cheep D without reason. That means show was not scripted ,it was natural reaction of D company. Even karan made fun of gissalle but  gissalle was enjoying that to a point & he was cool. But these D were disgusting peeping into her clevage, Debina saying gisaale in KVB House episode  Amar & Gissale look newly wed, when gissalle said amar ismarried she said so what u can get married again.she could not feel  the pinch of gissalle or amar felt till gissale gave back on her face  saying Y me!!!!! U & amar look perfect, then she came up iam married ,then gissalle said so what??? U can marry, is that the way to talk ,amar is also having wife & children watching the show, MY mom was like Eww what she upto,is she the same sita,Puke . IT's nothing baggage of grudge or knunnas of Dubina.  so i feel she failed in all the qualities which she told she is in the beginning, promt,to the point,polite, etc etc   i didn't find any instead she was completely opposite disaster fake & insecure women.

Edited by -Rachel- - 11 February 2013 at 12:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanya92

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rachel-

thanxx zee,actually eyeopener to few obsessed ones who alwazz point gun towards  a GRP & tag them bashers & haters  of that cheep D without reason. That means show was not scripted ,it was natural reaction of D company. Even karan made fun of gissalle but  gissalle was enjoying that to a point & he was cool. But these D were disgusting peeping into her clevage, Debina saying gisaale in KVB House episode  Amar & Gissale look newly wed, when gissalle said amar ismarried she said so what u can get married again.she could not feel  the pinch of gissalle or amar felt till gissale gave back on her face  saying Y me!!!!! U & amar look perfect, then she came up iam married ,then gissalle said so what??? U can marry, is that the way to talk ,amar is also having wife & children watching the show, MY mom was like Eww what she upto,is she the same sita,Puke . IT's nothing baggage of grudge or knunnas of Dubina.  so i feel she failed in all the qualities which she told she is in the beginning, promt,to the point,polite, etc etc   i didn't find any instead she was completely opposite disaster fake & insecure women.

It's Debina's third marriage, maybe that is why it hits her and she reacted so badly...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanya92-Rachel-

-Rachel-

Groupbie

-Rachel-

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 2:50am | IP Logged
oops one more shock Shocked poor guy Mr, gurmeet . that is the reason she was asking gissalle in the unseen videos about onenight stand ,sleeping for money,playboy magzine & all eww disgusting.

Edited by -Rachel- - 11 February 2013 at 2:48am

lavanya92

aditiprem

aditiprem

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zee_News

Originally posted by -Rachel-

It's Debina's third marriage, maybe that is why it hits her and she reacted so badly...

Is it really her tird marriage. No article ever mentioned. Anyway i was shocked.

lavanya92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.