Amar Upadhyay-GT Better Host Than DB &DM-Interview

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi friends,

Here is interview I did with Amar Upadhyay...

Part 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-NRwrzj79Q&feature=youtu.be

Part 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHn4zhwbp_c&feature=youtu.be

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepa02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
TFS
please can you give me WU i am having prob of slow net cant watch it
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Zaineb.

He says this is not scriped so i trust him.About debina he too said giving one mark is not fair and also teasing gizilli  both D's r bad.So this tear JDJ we will see him.He is not a good dancer.

Originally posted by: Zee_News

Hi friends,

Here is interview I did with Amar Upadhyay...

Part 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-NRwrzj79Q&feature=youtu.be

Part 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHn4zhwbp_c&feature=youtu.be

that means u have met my fav Amar upadhyay!

Originally posted by: Lallan-Top

that means u have met my fav Amar upadhyay!

No, it's an audio interview...

-Rachel- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanxx zee,actually eyeopener to few obsessed ones who alwazz point gun towards  a GRP & tag them bashers & haters  of that cheep D without reason. That means show was not scripted ,it was natural reaction of D company. Even karan made fun of gissalle but  gissalle was enjoying that to a point & he was cool. But these D were disgusting peeping into her clevage, Debina saying gisaale in KVB House episode  Amar & Gissale look newly wed, when gissalle said amar ismarried she said so what u can get married again.she could not feel  the pinch of gissalle or amar felt till gissale gave back on her face  saying Y me!!!!! U & amar look perfect, then she came up iam married ,then gissalle said so what??? U can marry, is that the way to talk ,amar is also having wife & children watching the show, MY mom was like Eww what she upto,is she the same sita,Puke . IT's nothing baggage of grudge or knunnas of Dubina.  so i feel she failed in all the qualities which she told she is in the beginning, promt,to the point,polite, etc etc   i didn't find any instead she was completely opposite disaster fake & insecure women. Edited by -Rachel- - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Rachel-

thanxx zee,actually eyeopener to few obsessed ones who alwazz point gun towards  a GRP & tag them bashers & haters  of that cheep D without reason. That means show was not scripted ,it was natural reaction of D company. Even karan made fun of gissalle but  gissalle was enjoying that to a point & he was cool. But these D were disgusting peeping into her clevage, Debina saying gisaale in KVB House episode  Amar & Gissale look newly wed, when gissalle said amar ismarried she said so what u can get married again.she could not feel  the pinch of gissalle or amar felt till gissale gave back on her face  saying Y me!!!!! U & amar look perfect, then she came up iam married ,then gissalle said so what??? U can marry, is that the way to talk ,amar is also having wife & children watching the show, MY mom was like Eww what she upto,is she the same sita,Puke . IT's nothing baggage of grudge or knunnas of Dubina.  so i feel she failed in all the qualities which she told she is in the beginning, promt,to the point,polite, etc etc   i didn't find any instead she was completely opposite disaster fake & insecure women.

It's Debina's third marriage, maybe that is why it hits her and she reacted so badly...

-Rachel- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
oops one more shock ðŸ˜² poor guy Mr, gurmeet . that is the reason she was asking gissalle in the unseen videos about onenight stand ,sleeping for money,playboy magzine & all eww disgusting.Edited by -Rachel- - 11 years ago
aditiprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zee_News

It's Debina's third marriage, maybe that is why it hits her and she reacted so badly...

Is it really her tird marriage. No article ever mentioned. Anyway i was shocked.

Originally posted by: aditiprem

Is it really her tird marriage. No article ever mentioned. Anyway i was shocked.

Do u think she is mad to ever mention  it? Beside most of the media know well about her being married before, but they can't disclose it, as she threat them of cutting their connection with Gurmeet, they hardly care of connection with her, but they don't want to cut connection with Gurmeet, since he is a big name on Indian television, so u can see how she misuses his name...

She already in welcome off screen behind the scene which they didn't add in the episode misused his name to show off...

Edited by Zee_News - 11 years ago