Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki

JaiMi Appreciation Thread (Page 123)

Post Reply New Post

Page 123 of 128

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 5:10am | IP Logged
I can't watch this show if JaiMi scenes are not there. I can guess why the TRPs are going down.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sita11

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "JaiMi Appreciation Thread (Page 123)" in Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lovesunshine

Goldie

lovesunshine

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 5:12am | IP Logged
SRK me too...this bharti entry is not at all working..so far...lets see... the way bharti was staring at bhoomi's handprints on the vaishnav haveli walls...creeped me out...Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvrsita11

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged
agree wid u guys ...i hope the makers make the show interesting else this 9pm slot had got real hard competitiors DABH on star plus ,Do dil ek jaan on Life OK,Pavitra rishta on zee ,chachan on sony .

I really wish the makers pay more attention on the young romance of JayMi ...seriosly i hate to see BHumi all time clad in those villager look with those stupid sarees...why  the that stupid lady Ansu Ba doesnt allows Bhumi to wear salwar suits ...Bhumi looks a bit mature in those stupid villager sarees ...neither JayMi go out to watch movies,to the market ...for outings all time... Bhumi works in the house like a slave...SleepyDead
I miss the US look of Bhumi ...she looked like a fairy in her elegant decent US look...and JayMi romance was the best in US...I still remember those old romantic good daysDay DreamingEmbarrassed

Edited by sita11 - 04 July 2013 at 6:25am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gomzzilovesunshineSRKLuvr

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Link to the latest SBB offscreen segment of JayMi ...JayMi enjoying their bhutta date http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3652812

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gomzzilovesunshine

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 7:25am | IP Logged
New article ,gives an insight to the future tracks in the show.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3652864

lovesunshine

Goldie

lovesunshine

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing the future track sita.. But what the heckAngry no jaimi romance...only heart attacks and family politicsOuch

sita11

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
OK so Bharti showed her true colours and we got one JaiMi scene which Bharti got the full blast of but I don't reckon she cares anymore she is just hell bent on revenge.

sita11

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovesunshine

Thanks for sharing the future track sita.. But what the heckAngry no jaimi romance...only heart attacks and family politicsOuch

hey dont worry i am sure the makers will give us the doses of JayMi romance amidst all this family politics and hulla baloo ...like today ...Loved the JayMi scene at the kitchen ...JayMi hugs were so cute TongueTongue..Kishen is so funny he said to Bhumi tht kitchen mein hamein koi disturb nahin karega ...par agar bedroom hota to wahan jaroor disturb karne log aate...LOL

gomzzi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top