Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

Anika_243

Anika_243

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Brilliant post and I totally agree with you. It was definitely a refreshing and nice change to see some one mention the strengths of women.. Thanks really enjoyed reading the post :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Women Power: Epi Feb 8 (Page 2)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_vineeta_

IF-Dazzler

_vineeta_

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Yayy to women power!!!...

Didnt see the episode in this light but yeah you are right, all three shone today, loved the episode..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegis120

-MitwaIshqPe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-MitwaIshqPe-

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Amazing post :))

bheegi

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by s120

Lovely post. You've done a fairly good job of analysing the attributes of these women characters. Thanks for such a positive post on the strength of these women. Really much needed in the wake of all the oppression and violence that was being discussed here.

Thanks s120. Yes, we need to admire these women and give credit to PH where its due

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anika_243

Brilliant post and I totally agree with you. It was definitely a refreshing and nice change to see some one mention the strengths of women.. Thanks really enjoyed reading the post :)

Thanks Anika. Yes, these women need to be applauded otherwise we are always discussing how men are oppressing them and how regressive the PH house is

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _vineeta_

Yayy to women power!!!...

Didnt see the episode in this light but yeah you are right, all three shone today, loved the episode..

Thanks Vineeta. Actually most women in this show have a significant role. Even Humeira and Nikhat have done something remarkable in last few weeks. Shireen is doing a great job directly (with Rashid) and indirectly (challenging Razia).

Even Razia is the mastermind behind all the crimes- maamujaan looks like a puppet hereLOL

Women rule!

jasw

Goldie

jasw

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Fab post, bheegi! Clap

I liked this particular line - focus on what's important, not on your own insecurities and ego.

Self Respect can't be asked/demanded, we just need to be ourselves and go about our work diligently and without ego, self respect will automatically follow!

Zoya is indeed Jhansi ki Rani, the way she went about counter attacking the gunman!Big smile Wish Jahanapanah had held her and asked how could she put herself in the firing line!!!Embarrassed 

bheegi

Abaddon

Goldie

Abaddon

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
I agree !... I feel the women characters of this shw r  mch more powerful & stronger than their  male counterparts .  Apart frm Zoya,  dadi & Dilshad  there  is Humaira ...I mean her mom nearly made her marry Ayaan ...& though in luv with Ayaan  she very tactfully  cleared up the mess !...Then there's Shireen ... this woman is slow  ...bt she still sends Rashid  to the hospital to meet Dilshad  ...while  instead she cud  've easily make a big scene outa it !... she even comforts  a weeping Rashid !   Razia even though evil ...is a very strong character ...she's the main brainwork behind all the mishaps  of Rashid's fly ...mamu jst does wat she says !!! 

Nice post ..I like it !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anoo67bheegi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.