Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone,

Contrary to a lot of opinions, I think this PH has given us many glimpses of the strength and power of women in our society. To its credit, the PH has given us a balanced picture of both oppression and strength of women. There has been enough discussion about the oppression of women on TV and in this serial (dowry, racism, forced marriage, honor killing, domestic abuse etc) so I won't dwell into that. I would like us to focus on some of the positives and realize the tremendous potential some of the women characters have in this serial. A number of these were highlighted in today's episode.

Zoya: My # 1 Jhansi ki rani. She needs no introduction. She is not only resilient, kind, helpful and selfless, but she is also intelligent. Her approach can sometimes be a bit intrusive but her intention is always good. I was happy to see Jahanpanah finally surrender his ego to Zoya's intelligence and detective skills. After brushing her off in his usual 'I am the man of the house and I know everything,' manner, he gave in to her theory and actually listened to her. He has listened to her twice in two days...wow! That's BIG! Even though he tried to intimidate her today, she didn't get bogged down today and without any ego hassles or 'I told you so' attitude, jumped right into the detective work with him. One can learn a lot from her- focus on what's important, not on your own insecurities and ego.

Badi B: Another woman who has recently come out of her shell. Hats off to her detective skills. If there is anyone who can bust Razia's 'saazish,' it's her. She is a woman on a mission. She wants to save her son and his family from the clutches of this evil woman.

Dilshaad: A woman who has been wronged by her husband, is willing to give him a chance and hear him out. Unlike Asad, who has tunnel vision when it comes to Rashid, Dilshaad is willing to think out of the box and help him when she sensed that he was in trouble. That takes a large heart and a lot of guts. Hats off to Dilshaad. 

I would love to see these three women live under one roof day...and Asad will have no choice but to bow before themWink

Edited by bheegi - 08 February 2013 at 12:32pm

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

anna441hooriya93Didi01samba12deepitdaydreamersJPRulesrazor12Nims-jaswmirnaliniRupanjalloveMKsakshiksgAbaddonflowergardenhsvs-iLoveKaran-shaz2009Noe123_vineeta_chicksoupsam.preethi18...Tanu...-rajsua--Shormi---epiPhobia--raneebNithiya95GroverAddictSiddhi_Silentsoulsamadescrazy4KASH_ARs120-MitwaIshqPe-shanakyasharan_Oishi_exhalelove.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Women Power: Epi Feb 8" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

he following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Didi01,  s120,  ras224

Thanks guys...

Siddhi_

IF-Sizzlerz

Siddhi_

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Really loved your post. And totally agree with you. :)
All three stood out today :)

--epiPhobia--

IF-Sizzlerz

--epiPhobia--

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
love your post...very well said...totally agree with you

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EmraanFanatic

Really loved your post. And totally agree with you. :)
All three stood out today :)

Thanks Emraanfanatic. The red roses are for all three women todaySmile

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EternalFrission

thanks eternalfrission

It's interesting, a post on women power doesn't generate as much as interest as a post on thappads and women oppressionBig smile...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--epiPhobia--

s120

IF-Sizzlerz

s120

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Lovely post. You've done a fairly good job of analysing the attributes of these women characters. Thanks for such a positive post on the strength of these women. Really much needed in the wake of all the oppression and violence that was being discussed here.

bheegi

--epiPhobia--

IF-Sizzlerz

--epiPhobia--

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bheegi

Originally posted by EternalFrission

thanks eternalfrission

It's interesting, a post on women power doesn't generate as much as interest as a post on thappads and women oppressionBig smile...
btw...u cn cl me fate/fatti

bheegi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.