Page 1
Page   of 56
Page 2 Page 56

princess121993

IF-Rockerz

princess121993

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

My OS/SS ON AARYA

Guys this is my very first attempt to write on aarya. Please forgive me for any mistake. Suggestions for any changes are always welcome

This OS deals with the situation where it is proved that AAKASH is SPs illegitimate son.

Hamesha and Forever

First part-

As the DNA reports prove that Aakash is indeed SPs son, gayatri is heartbroken and shocked along with the other family members. Gayatri remains stunned as she never ever dreamt that her husband who she considered her god, supported him through thick and thin would betray her. Yash and aarti were trying to console gayatri but in vain. SP is shocked and speechless.

Gayatri silently walked to her room. As everyone followed her, gayatri asked them to leave her alone for sometime.

In the hall, pratiek burst out in anger. He says, "how can you this to us bauji?" We always considered you as our role model and you, what did u do? Slept wih other lady and cheated us and mom.

Pankaj shouts on pratiek saying "is this the way you talk to your father?" Pratiek retaliates saying that our father has cheated us and especially our mom, bhaiya. How can he be our father?"

SP was very shocked and hurt to hear such words from his own son.

Yash tried to intervene but pratiek stop him. He said, no bhaiya. How can u support a person who cheated his own family? Who lied to his own family? Let me remember bhaiya u and aarti bhabhi were given punishment to stay away from us just because aarti bhabhi lied to us about her being a divorcee. He punished you guys in every way he could. He also supported that evil prasant to hurt u and still u r supporting him.

Aarti comes and stop him and explains prateik and says "My lie and punishment has nothing to do with what bauji did. And one more thing, you have no right to be so rude to him. We all know pratiek bhaiya bauji loves us very much. He is ready to give his life for us and his self espect. And we all know how his self- respect is important to him more than his own life. Then how can u think bauji would such a big crime. I agree the DNA reports were against his favor but who knows somebody may have changed the DNA reports. Or this can also be the case that the lady who claims our bauji cheated on her actually she is only behind cheating bauji. Pratiek bhaiya I don't know what is right and what is wrong. I only know one thing above all truth and lies, the most important truth is that bauji loves us very much and he will never in dream would think to cheat his family. And talking about my punishment, I don't think bauji did anything wrong in punishing me. I had lied. I broke his and our family trust. Whatever situation compelled me to lie, u all still had the right to know the entire truth. It is yashjis goodness that he forgive me for my mistake and supported me in this and trusted my love for him and our family. Pratiek bhaiya, please clam down. We have no right to question bauji until and unless we find the entire truth."

Yash agreeing with what aarti said, "pratiek, aartiji is absolutely right. He is our father. We cannot leave him at such a crucial moment when he needs his family".

SP has tears in his eyes by listening to yash and aarti. His heart starts to melt for aarti but his ego doesnot allow him to bow him down towards aarti.

Pratiek gets frustrated and ask yash and aarti "What if bauji ia actually guiltly? What will u guys have to say for this?"

Yash and aarti were left shocked. They knew what pratiek asked was right but they did not know what to answer. Pratiek then smiles sarcastically and leaves with paridhi.

Yash and aarti stare eachother with tense looks.

Precap- AARTI SAVES GAYATRI FROM ATTEMPTING SUICIDE

----------------------------------Index-----------------------

Chapter2 

Chapter4 

Chapter5

Edited by princess121993 - 23 August 2013 at 11:27pm

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

gundu92aparna_mMataixbmeenuu111ilan_kart92qwerty012Chit15puvaneswarigpJ12L85elanpremisanj1905manjusha_92srilanka123pallavisarkarpiyushimaaneetkimeetMula*Maleena*ALEHA2011ns1970nirmalac99sunitha02sara1990Leevi05nan0102sb1410pvejaniarunsunita_gmShashi1984ksfan2kdsubsKittya_Cullenakui1984anithuZetterlulujjjjMunaMeet22Malika_ZL_Khan--Iqra--RA17..Mini..SaiSIsYaRoCHeRlovely_nikkimaha9ilovepyaararpitajiKesha_H.KrantiGuru_JKRSri_Radhagafulu14Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HAMESHA AND FOREVER AARYA OS Complete" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gafulu14

IF-Stunnerz

gafulu14

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Bade logo ki bate bhi badi hoti hai

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pvejani..Mini..SaiS

princess121993

IF-Rockerz

princess121993

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gafulu14

Bade logo ki bate bhi badi hoti hai

sorry but i didnot get what u said?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

lovely_nikki

IF-Sizzlerz

lovely_nikki

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Loved your OS. 
As always It's our AarYa who comes to everyone's rescue. Prateek had a point in the last part where he says that " what if it all comes true?". Waiting to find out what AarYa will do to help Maa and Bauji out of this situation.

Waiting for the next part.Smile

And who said that you can't write. Your OS proved how good you are at writing Clap I hope that you'll write more in future also Smile

Edited by lovely_nikki - 08 February 2013 at 12:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princess121993SaiS

ilovepyaar

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovepyaar

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Great work! It's an amazing first attempt. I really enjoyed reading it and I'm eagerly waiting for the next part! Keep it up!

princess121993SaiS

princess121993

IF-Rockerz

princess121993

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely_nikki

Loved your OS. 
As always It's our AarYa who comes to everyone's rescue. Prateek had a point in the last part where he says that " what if it all comes true?". Waiting to find out what AarYa will do to help Maa and Bauji out of this situation.

Waiting for the next part.Smile

And who said that you can't write. Your OS proved how good you are at writing Clap I hope that you'll write more in future also Smile

thanks buddy... its u all who inspired me to attempt one..
and yes suggestions are always welcome

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

princess121993

IF-Rockerz

princess121993

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovepyaar

Great work! It's an amazing first attempt. I really enjoyed reading it and I'm eagerly waiting for the next part! Keep it up!

thanks... i will try and work on next update asap..till den sugestions are always welcome

Edited by princess121993 - 08 February 2013 at 12:19pm

ilovepyaarSaiS

kundra

Goldie

kundra

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Continue please

princess121993SaiS

Post Reply New Post

Go to top