Anamika

jeet is reincarnation of anand?? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

coolnfundu

coolnfundu

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Guddi kahan gayee? And Mr. Walia?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "jeet is reincarnation of anand?? (Page 2)" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lpv24

lpv24

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 12:58am | IP Logged
my bwain hurts Tongue too much confusion

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Obsession-

Im not sure if that would be the case because Anand Kumar was famous so everyone would know Jeet looks like him. 

Plus, we vaguely seen a photo of Anand, it didnt look like Jeet. If that was the case, Rano or someone would have reacted to Jeet being his look alike.

I just hope the actor they cast to play Anand is dashing and more hero material than Jeet lol and of course he has to go well with Anamika Tongue

i said punar janam--pichale janam main face alag hosaktha hai.Tongue

AlJaff

AlJaff

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 4:35am | IP Logged
But if AK's soul is still trapped in Anamika's house, he cannot take another janam obviously. Aur agar punar janam mey shakal bhi alag hai or soul bhi to phir to ...

Just fill in the blank :P

Edited by AlJaff - 09 February 2013 at 4:30am

--jas--

IF-Dazzler

--jas--

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elasingh

If Jeet was Anand kumar then why would he feel irritated by his  own music?

i think that was the same music no which anamika also played Ermm , so that may be the reason or may be coz he felt connected to that music but could not recollect Ermm like we have seen in many moviesLOL ,after a series of such incidents jeet may finally recollect everything Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

elasingh

-Obsession-

IF-Rockerz

-Obsession-

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100raj

Originally posted by -Obsession-

Im not sure if that would be the case because Anand Kumar was famous so everyone would know Jeet looks like him. 

Plus, we vaguely seen a photo of Anand, it didnt look like Jeet. If that was the case, Rano or someone would have reacted to Jeet being his look alike.

I just hope the actor they cast to play Anand is dashing and more hero material than Jeet lol and of course he has to go well with Anamika Tongue

i said punar janam--pichale janam main face alag hosaktha hai.Tongue

Aaahh yes, sorry. You have a point! And as someone pointed out earlier he felt irritated by Anand Kumars music so that could be it. 

Coeur2PsychoFMS

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

AlJaff

AlJaff

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Either the shadow in Anamika's house is just a picture of Anand or Jeet is not Anand.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Anamika Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.