Phir Subah Hogi

-:- Chulbuli Of The Week #3 -:- (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

anagha107

anagha107

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Congratulations Octopie(Lili) for Chulbuli of the week # 3.
Warm wishes for ur contribution on PSH IF.
Good work and keep going on.  Congratulations again.Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

octopie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-:- Chulbuli Of The Week #3 -:- (Page 3)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

octopie

octopie

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
1. Directer of Psh decided to hire you and replace Sugni .. what will you do ? -- i would give them this look --

and then they'll keep Sugni because I don't want Sugni to be replaced :( I would like her to go backk to how she was and I hope that Sugni would comee backk with Vickram's presence ^-^

2. Suman Many want you to help her in hiding aditiya, she gives you the key of the jail where aditiya is in ... what will you do ?
-- oh hehe ! i wouldd pretend i not get the key Shocked and keep asking her -- whatever she's doing wherever she is -- for the key so as i could hide Aditya and then she will get so bothered that she may run away ^-^

3. what do you think will happen next In psh ? -- haven't seen last few episodes yett, Need to and Want to :( ... but i thinkk Vickram will give Sugni to Aditya and will find him too :( or maybee Sugni will escape and she will come across Aditya and then she will fall in love with him instantly (even though her memory is not back) but she will recognize Aditya the most even though not really know him no no no no no nononono need to get that thought out of my head ShockedDisapprove but i have to watchh the last few episodes and write then ^-^

4. would U like to see vikram - Chulbuli together ? yes i think i would ^-^ as long as she doesn't leave him later :( or suddenly backk out once she regains her memory :(

5. I heared You love pie .. what type of pie you like heheh i love octopus pie ! ... no no i like pumpkin piee and other pies but *whisper* actually im not a big pie fan haha ... im more of a big roti fan ^-^ mmm rotis... with ghee.

6. your favorite number / lucky number -- favorite number i suppose 2, 3, and 7, 8, 12 and thats it ^-^ oh and 789 ... :P hehe

7. you get angry on PSH when ... when i see hypocrisy from characters other than Vickram, when i see anyone being cruel to vickram in a way i dont think he deserve, the rape scenes and injustice on top of injustice... oh well me cantt think of anythingg more right now but i was wayy more angryy in the past episodes (with the whole Adini and evil Vickram and everyone against vickram and evilness of digvijay and more)... but now, me can't botherr being angryy right now ^-^ oh i also angry at that richh guy divakar and his lines, goshh !...

8. you Like Roniwood .. what role U loved more LOL -- hehehe i loved bothh ^-^ i really lovedd more the Aditya one thoughh hahahahaha ROFL

9. what type of video games you like ... (fight / race / ext) i reaaally loved playing this role playing games like Eternal Sonata and Dark Cloud 1/2 ... but i not get to play muchh anymore :( ... although Halo I really love but only with playing with others. multiplayer games is fun ^-^ usedd to play a lottt... of everything hehe ^-^

10. how many brothers / sisters u have one brother and one sister ^-^

andd here is grilled chicken ^-^
thanks for the questions ^-^ hehe and no problem for more questionss LOL thankkyou ! ^-^

also thankss Anagha ^-^ Embarrassed I hope to keep contributingg still ^-^

http://passthesushi.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Grilled_chicken_and_rice_salad_0556.jpg

Edited by octopie - 11 February 2013 at 6:54pm

ronshaan

Sandy66

Goldie

Sandy66

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Congratulations Graphic #1

PartyOCTOPIEParty

On being the Chulbuli of the Week:#3

Have FunWink

My Question to You:

(1). What's your opinion on the new storyline with Vickram and ChulbuliQuestion

(2). Do you think the TPR Rating will raised/improveQuestion

(3). Whom do you prefer Sugni/Chulbuli with Adi or Vickram and whyQuestion

Flowers Bouquet

Edited by Sandy66 - 11 February 2013 at 7:56pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

octopieronshaan

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Congratulations OctopieClapClapClap

Here are my questions:
1. What cause are you most passionate about?
2. Can you get through the day without your mobile?
3. Would you marry the one who loves you OR the one you love?
4. Do you have any pets?
5. What would you say to convince Vikram that you are the better life partner for him?

Edited by JulieD - 11 February 2013 at 9:48pm

octopieronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 4:01am | IP Logged

Thank you Lili Nice replies from your side

welll I came with more questions

1. give one advice to reva thakuraiin

2. what is the most romantic song U like

3. Best bollywood star

chalo aaj zyada nahi poochti I see you got more questions pending

I loved the yummy  grill Tongue

thank u

octopie

octopie

octopie

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Thank you girls ^-^ hehe, I just realized I pronounce chulbuli as "kul-bul-ee" instead of "chool-boo-lee" hehee...

(1). What's your opinion on the new storyline with Vickram and ChulbuliQuestion -- I think I like it but there is also a sad voice in the backk telling that Chulbuli (if she is Sugni which seems like she is) is married and Vickram is still married and how will they be together if Adi still loves her... Vickram is surely going to take her back and perhaps think that now that he not misunderstand Sugni anymore and is not being revengeful anymore, that things may be okay between them again :( ... so I am a bit worried, but I do love their pair ! Day Dreaming hehe

(2). Do you think the TPR Rating will raised/improveQuestion -- I think it would improve the more Vickram is in scenes LOL his scenes are really nice lately ever since he became recluse ^-^ (not evil)

(3). Whom do you prefer Sugni/Chulbuli with Adi or Vickram and why -- i prefer Sugni/Chulbuli with Vickram because if misunderstandings were gone, then they would be perfect for each other. it's interesting though that Chulbuli was almost saying the same things to Vickram as Sugni said, without being aware of it -- like she belongs to Diwakar... and that Vickram wants her body Disapprove ... but, Vickram fights for her, he's her guardian angel, doesn't want to see her in pain or trouble yet can't stay away from her knowing that he may also be causing her pain/trouble. but if she's just going to leave him, that I don't want them to be together now because it will just be too sad now that his revenge is gone and is accepting his love for Sugni, I don't know, I just worry for Vickram Disapprove
  Sugni will eventually get somebody though...

Thank-you Sandy ^-^ and pretty flowers Embarrassed ^-^ I think I see Lily in there Sleepy

Edited by octopie - 13 February 2013 at 8:40am

ronshaan

octopie

octopie

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Tank-you Juliee ^-^ Embarrassed

1. What cause are you most passionate about? a supporting and loving home/school environment for children !
2. Can you get through the day without your mobile? hehe yees LOL it sits somewhere in the house, all alone and dies many times. Shocked it has many lives Shocked
3. Would you marry the one who loves you OR the one you love? I would marry the one whom I love Disapprove becausee even though it should be mutual, I would be happier with somebody whom I have feelings for than somebody whom has feelings for me whom I don't have for... otherwise I'll feel very guilty that they shower all their love on me, yet I don't have the heart to do as much for them Disapprove well that is short answer LOL
4. Do you have any pets? I've a sweet little parakeet Embarrassed nicknamed Narcissus LOL
5. What would you say to convince Vikram that you are the better life partner for him? Shocked oho ! nai nai Embarrassed if I was somebody else, then I would sayy I learn and make all your favorite foods, as it's said the way to a man's heart is through his stomach ...LOL EmbarrassedHeartSleepy I think i partially believe that from what I've seen Tongue

thanks for the q's Embarrassed

JulieDronshaan

octopie

octopie

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
1. give one advice to reva thakuraiin -- please take cooking class Embarrassed

2. what is the most romantic song U like -- oh Shocked I have manyy favorites, and regarding Hindi songs - I haven't been listening to Hindi music lately Disapprove (I absolutely looove Hindi oldie songs) so I can't think of any Hindi ones at the top of my headd... it's like phases Shocked ... English, I love oldies especially Embarrassed this one my favorite http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3vCB3YBMUo
*sighh* Day Dreaming

3. Best bollywood star -- hehe, i haven't been following Bollywood lately either :( ... but I don't know about best, but I really lovedd Sidhartha Narayan's roles in two telugu films that my friend made me watchh hehe Heart LOL loveddd this movie -->

Nuvvostanante Nenoddantana I would recommend itt Sleepy

Tanks again Ronit Embarrassed

there now, questions answered ^-^ hehe

Edited by octopie - 13 February 2013 at 9:11am

ronshaan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.