Phir Subah Hogi

-:- Chulbuli Of The Week #3 -:- (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

octopie

octopie

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Hehe, thank-you Vinnie ! ^-^

1. Why the  user name  octopie ???LOL  I am really curiouse about that one! so one fine day (... I mean many days), I was wondering and wondering, what username should i have? then I realized, I was really obsessed with octopi, especially after seeing this video which always makes me giggle--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5DyBkYKqnM
and but octopus was already chosen as username I think, so i went out to the ocean in my giant homemade bubble to interview an octopus on their likes/dislikes, and i came across one who kept trying to swim away from me. so defeated, i went out to sit on the beach and had myself some different samples of pie, some cheese, and some crackers. i got up to go bathroom and on my way back, i saw the octopus was back :O who seemed to stealthily (though not successfully) trying to steal my pies ! I ran up to her, and I tried to take my pies backk ! but her tentacled arms wouldnt let go, so i let her take my pies, and also gifted her a fake mustache so that next time, if she try to steal my or anybody else's pies again, then she could do so with a disguise and nobody would recognize her...
^-^ so me named myself in honor of that make-believe octopus --> octopie Embarrassed
2. What is it about  PSH  that you admired or still admre apart from TVS??? I admired how it was portraying something that i haven't seen in any other shows about social issues. I admired all the characters in the very beginning for their unique attribution to the show and especially mesmerized by TVS. but apart from TVS now, hmmm Shocked I admire that the show brings out very good insights in fans' of the show ^-^ there's also things to discuss about that relate to reality and our values and whatnot ^-^ especially the funny comments fans may make and the role play (thanks to the show) ^-^ and also that the writers are doing something different with the show now than how it changed into Disapprove (i hope... is it ? i haven't seen or read about the last two episodes yet)
apart from that, I also admire that the show has subtitles whenever i watch on tv ^-^

3. If you had  one thing to tell the creatives of this show what would that be? I would tell them Thankkk you so muchh, creative team !! me so glad Vickram kidnapped Chulbuli (i heard he did?) am so happy you're not making him a villain anymore, i was losing hope in the show and you brought backk that hope, i must say - what was going on in the show was really making me depressed and now i feel some happiness because Vickram Thakur will be seen as good and he may have a subah in his life which he really deserves, if he's happy, then i'm happy because i sympathize with his character very muchh, thank you for not further turning his character into a villain ! yeeey ! (and ill maybe shed a few tears and become emotional and they will see the condition their show had put me in the last months ... dramabaazi Embarrassed)
so... me would try manipulate the creative team and make them feel uncomfortable if they are still thinking of making Vickram villain Sleepy
4.Name one person on PSH  you share something in common with!!! well apart from something not so serious, i do dislike eggplant like Vickram ^-^ and i can ramble on and on about nothing in particular like I remembered Sugni used to do ^-^
and I am bad at cooking, like Riwa Embarrassed

hehe, thank you for these questions, Vinnie ^-^

Edited by octopie - 09 February 2013 at 3:38pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anagha107Vinnie79ronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-:- Chulbuli Of The Week #3 -:- (Page 2)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

octopie

octopie

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
hehe, Ronit ! I am ... unprepared ! haha.

1. what is funniest character in PSH that U like funniest, I think I find funny moments in many characters, but the first scene that popped in my head was when Adi and Sugni were rolling down the hill, I'd rewatch that episode just for that scene heheheh LOL (as long as they weren't hurt though Shocked) I find Sugni funny though, especiaaally in the beginning of the show and how TVS was amused by her behavior and words, I was too ^-^ Chulbuli is funny at times too but I absolutely adored the beginning show Sugni ^-^Adi was funny in the beginning (at some points only) like the mud and all, his interaction with his Mama (how he pretended he broke his leg/foot) was hilarious ! but funny character now, I find Vickram funny at times, poor guy ! the way he was looking at Bunty (is that his name?) when they first met... and telling the guy who he was playing russian roulette with, that they'll finish the game later disregarding what just happened with the cops coming in and them all dispersing... Vickram waking up cross-eyed in the hospital bed... and little things like that ^-^ I absolutely love love lovee Varun Badola's acting, and little things could easily make me laughh ^-^ ... even though his depression and sadness makes me feel thatt too... I hope I am not sadist Shocked

2. what is the dumbest character in PSH hehehe, what a question ^-^ I think Suman is because her actions are going to have repurcussions (but this conclusion is at the mercy of the show writers) how can she be so sure that Vickram Thakur won't come back ? she does have the guts but even Hukum is trying to fool her - there are others whom she could get baby from easily, and she perhaps could have gotten property and such if she was better at manipulating Maa Thakur after Vickram went away but now Maa Thakur would never trust her, she could have  reduced the liking of Riwa in maa Thakur's eyes by telling the truths about Riwa. well though there are many dumb characters in the show though ^-^ but mostly I guess everybody is dumb in some ways ... I think they should use this plant as decors around the house, it will beautify that lovely mansion ^-^

3. what is the most loving character In PSH Vickram Thakur Embarrassed me will always love his character no matter what ^-^ don't have to say more as you all must know variety of reasons why ^-^

4. Best female actress in TV hmmm i am not sure about actors and actresses, but as of now whatever I watch, I really love Gulki, she's great Sleepy ! I also think Mariska Hargitay from law & order: svu, is very good actress ^-^ although I not know if they still make that show Shocked

5. Best male actor in TV Varun Badola Embarrassed ^-^ hehe ... and those two from Supernatural Embarrassed also Sheldon from the Big Bang Theory. hehe, I am sooo bad with names :( I mostly just like characters the most, not really know about actors/actresses ^-^

6. forgot to ask where are you from I'm from ... I'm from ...from usa ^-^ but really am from the opal cave in the ocean, where I hide all my stolen pies. ^-^

7. you favorite food pie ... no no pie... i just steal pies just like that ^-^ I really love indian cuisine, just mostly roti and sabji... okai, i go eat 6 rotis now with plateful of sabji...

Thank-you for your questions, Ronit ^-^

i just realized the colors are slightly different, hehe.

Edited by octopie - 09 February 2013 at 3:41pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anagha107ronshaan

octopie

octopie

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Also that siggy looks really nicee @ Aarti but I not know how to use it Disapprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 1:41am | IP Logged
hi Lili
It was very entertaining to read your replies so I come with more cos others are sleeping as usual LOL
Okay...
Next questions get ready

1. you meet chulbuli what will u say to her ?
2. have you been in india ?
3. what languages you know reading / writing
4.  you got a chance to meet one friend from I-F who would it be ?
5. do you like sports ?
6. what is your fav sport game ?
7. do you like games ?
8. select your fav ... Hollywood / Bollywood

reply on those
I will come with more LOL

anagha107octopie

octopie

octopie

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged
hehe, thank-you, Ronit! I feel grilled, Embarrassed hehe.

1. you meet chulbuli what will u say to her ? -- I will say, ooo *ghost-like* Chuuulbuli, I knoww all aboutt youu (give facts about her to make her believe... e.g. youu seem to havee a bitter tastee for samosaa and chutneeey *ghost-like*), and now I am tellingg youu - your lover is nearby you. you may feel confused around him, your future depends on your actions and reflection, do nott let him go for he is your guardian angel and has always been... wooo *waving arms* wooo...
2. have you been in india ? - ^-^ yes a few times in real and several times in dreams ^-^
3. what languages you know reading / writing I know to readd Englishh, basic Frenchh, basic Hindi (only if it's in english letters), andd sometimess gibberish. ^-^
4.  you got a chance to meet one friend from I-F who would it be ? heheh you ! but it also be interesting to meet everybody here , although scaryy too hahah ...
5. do you like sports ? I likee sportts but more about liking to play them than to watchh ^-^
6. what is your fav sport game ? hmmm to watch or play ? i love to play badminton, basketball, mini golfing,and other sports if it's just for fun ^-^ but i love basketball most ^-^
7. do you like games ? Oh i love games ^-^ video games, board games, word games, or anythingg but that doesnt involve spotlightt on me in front of many other people hehe. but i haven't been playing any games lately :(
8. select your fav ... Hollywood / Bollywood hehe I think a little of bothh but I suppose Hollywood moree (though Im not a big movie person) but I lovedd the old Bollywood a lot more than the presentt Bollywood... I also watched some Tollywood movies and loooved them ^-^ Sidhartha Narayan Embarrassed
I also love Roniwood - it's where this gal plays all the characters of a show/movie and it turns into a comedy ShockedSleepy hehe

Edited by octopie - 10 February 2013 at 7:43am

anagha107ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged
I also love Roniwood - it's where this gal plays all the characters of a show/movie and it turns into a comedy ShockedSleepy hehe

ROFL LOL I didnt know I was so entertaining and funny ... well this week I wont play but Ill make you all play Big smile more questions in a while

Yes you are griled now u said U feel like you are then send me one yummy chicken gril pic hehehe Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

octopie

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 4:21am | IP Logged
well I know I know you feel like gril but aarti said gril lili then why wouldnt I
Okay My Questions to you goes like this

1. Directer of Psh decided to hire you and replace Sugni .. what will you do ?

2. Suman Many want you to help her in hiding aditiya, she gives you the key of the jail where aditiya is in ... what will you do ?

3. what do you think will happen next In psh ?

4. would U like to see vikram - Chulbuli together ?

5. I heared You love pie .. what type of pie you like

6. your favorite number / lucky number

7. you get angry on PSH when ...

8. you Like Roniwood .. what role U loved more LOL

9. what type of video games you like ... (fight / race / ext)

10. how many brothers / sisters u have

okay enjoy these questions I will come with more Big smile
other members are always away and silent so I am asking questions as if others are doing it SleepyLOL

Enjoy

anagha107octopie

anagha107

anagha107

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Congratulations Octopie(Lili), for ''Chulbuli of the week#3.
Heart felt warm wishes for ur contribution towards PSH IF.
Good work and keep going. Congratulations again.Clap

octopieronshaan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.