Posted: 19 years ago
Wanted to compliment u on ur updates. very well-written and very clear. no biases towards ANY character. its very difficult to keep it this way esp when u love a particular character. also i have noticed u never miss a look..an expression. sometimes even I miss Armaan's expression..but u never! keep it up!πŸ‘

I completely agree with you shreya.It's almost seeing the episode for yourself.Sometimes I feel it seems even more interesting than it actually is on some days.

Great going Deadly.Keep it up!!!!!!!πŸ‘

Yes well done deadly!!!!πŸ‘
hey jammy this attack was indirectly aimed at u πŸ˜‰
Rain............U and ur extra active mindπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Well said Shreya.....πŸ‘

Deadly u must be tired of hearing the same thing over and over again.....but couldnt find any other way to say it.....love ur updates.....very well written and detailedπŸ‘πŸ‘....and I know how much effort and commitment  it means from ur and Jammy's side (especially with ur school, jammy's work and Ramadan on top of that)to bring us 2 different updates on a daily basis.....Deadly's detailed and well edited and Jammy's hilarious and masaala daar.....

just want to let u guys know that we greatly appreciate and enjoy them.....so keep up the good work.......πŸ‘πŸΌ

i totally agree with u ides....deadlys marvelous..u know we dont have htis cable here n its like i m surviving on deadlys updates

thanx

thanx

and thanx to deadly

THREE CHEERS TO DEADLY

hi rain,

I am sure Shreya did not mean that when she wrote that message. She is just trying to appreciate Deadly's effort and that is something we all agree about... but I must say I am very very impressed with Jammy too.. He has picked up very fast and lots of us enjoy reading his updates too as ides points out.. masale daar.. Great going Deadly and Jammy.. πŸ‘ keep up the good work..

Originally posted by lakshmi_maruthi

Great going Deadly and Jammy.. πŸ‘ keep up the good work..

I share this sentiment. Appreciate the efforts of both the coolbies. πŸ‘ Our forum is blessed with two cool cool coolbies who update JJKN. Coolbies updating the other serials are also very good. πŸ‘

Originally posted by rain

hey jammy this attack was indirectly aimed at u πŸ˜‰

Rain,that was not a very nice crack.I don't know how you see this as an 'attack'.Kshreya has praised a novel effort so pl don't put her down for the sake of it.Jammy has been giving excellent updates.He has a different style but that does not mean we are demeaning him by praising Deadly.Both are doing equally commendable job and I wish them all the best.

In the past too few of your comments caused a lot of anguish.I hope you would pl stop assuming things on other's behalf.