Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Why is BV at no1 in trp in the worst track (Page 2)

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Why it is worst track?BV had always good TRP anyway,AnSh was good and so the new track of Ganga-TRP will maintain it

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12vidya0000Jan50TheImbecile

reshmiroy2012 Goldie

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0000ServianaOliveWellington

mahi12 Coolbie
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheetsden

The trp was 5.8. So it has decreased. It's just no other show at 8 pm is interesting now. From last week it did increase from 4 .4 to 4.7. 
Marriage always pull TRPS but after that TRPs become smooth..4.4 TRPS for you will be less but for a number 1 show its pretty high and now the increase how come it increased now ?if track is worst its close to 5 .There are plenty of channels on air it is impossible that people are not finding anything interesting and they will watch all crap ..so track is interesting acting is superb ,TRP's high show number 1 ..simple 

Edited by mahi12 - 08 February 2013 at 1:25pm

poiu123vidya0000TheImbecile

Saathfan IF-Dazzler
Saathfan
Saathfan

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Watched it after three days.  Ff most of scenes.  My suggestion just watch another soap.  I Have started liking qubool hai.  It has romance, spice, mystery and multiple interesting tracks.  Way better than bv phases.  December was rasam phase, then came ott Singh family, then ott jagya Mahaan dose and to top it all was mother of all sufferers Ganga phase.  

So my recommendation switch channel, come to forum and wait for improvement.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ananhitaYash.Pal

JuhiRockz Goldie
JuhiRockz
JuhiRockz

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
I think because Senior Citizens love it.  They are retired, their children work in other cities or abroad, and their only entertainment is TV.  And Anandi is their dream DIL, that will never be a reality.  Because in real life no girl is like Anandi.  Even village girls are not.  I have seen several village girls, they are very smart, and sometimes very fast too.

coffee_loveJan50elasingh

poiu123 Goldie
poiu123
poiu123

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JuhiRockz

I think because Senior Citizens love it.  They are retired, their children work in other cities or abroad, and their only entertainment is TV.  And Anandi is their dream DIL, that will never be a reality.  Because in real life no girl is like Anandi.  Even village girls are not.  I have seen several village girls, they are very smart, and sometimes very fast too.

I think this a sarcastic comment on senior citizens.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Yash.Pal

JuhiRockz Goldie
JuhiRockz
JuhiRockz

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poiu123

I don't think senior citizens will disagree with me.  On the contrary, they will quite agree that this is their favorite show.  But I hardly know any young people watching it, other than in IF.

I have often read that this show is watched in rural India.  But I highly doubt it.  Rural India is still not at that state where every home in the village has a TV.  Besides villagers like to watch Sharukh, Salmaan, Katrina, and fast track movies, not this kind of slow serial.

BV is definitely for middle class main stream India, chiefly Senior Citizens.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jan50elasingh

poiu123 Goldie
poiu123
poiu123

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by poiu123

I don't think senior citizens will disagree with me.  On the contrary, they will quite agree that this is their favorite show.  But I hardly know any young people watching it, other than in IF.

I have often read that this show is watched in rural India.  But I highly doubt it.  Rural India is still not at that state where every home in the village has a TV.  Besides villagers like to watch Sharukh, Salmaan, Katrina, and fast track movies, not this kind of slow serial.

BV is definitely for middle class main stream India, chiefly Senior Citizens.

Its my favorite show and many of my friends watch it  .Some of them are working (in cities) , and some have got recently married.
We do not come under senior citizens section yet Smile. Quite a few years to go.
Middle class mainsteam India , I definitely agree . But I would say age group 25 - 50 maybe. It does not matter if very young people/teenagers etc do not watch it. They do not contribute to TRPs hence dont count.

Go to top