Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

Who is responsible for the mess?

Poll

Who is responsible for the mess in family?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
flipfl0p thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Anuj with Sheela's aid threatened Avantika; unless he is given the power of attorney he would leave the house. Avantika said, "Though I am an equal share holder, I am giving up my rights" and she signed the papers. We all can blame Sheela for it. But what about others?

Avantika : She said, daughters are equal share holders on property just like sons. But did she ever treat Anuj equal when she was the acting director? She made him call her "madam". When he did mistake, she told the secretary not to give regard to his decission. Is she not responsible for Anuj's frustration?

Anuj himself: He always let himself ruled by two powerful women. Avantika at company, Sheela at house. He has no one else to blame apart from himself for his incapability.

Purushotam Diwan: Has a crazy dream about joint family where in, a son with his family, an unmarried daughter and another separated from her husband together will live happily ever after. If he had separated the property and had given equal shares and responsibilities to everyone, no one would have complained. ( Now he wants Harish to come to Diwan's house. Where should Harish's mom stay in Mumbai? In Diwan's house? Will next ones be Pankhuri's family? Please stop dreaming about this unrealistic world).

To me it is Purushotam Diwan, who is the major cause of this mess. What is your take?
Edited by usrfan - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think Sheela s behind all mess...But Purushotham also play a big role in messing up his family

He gave more attention 2 Avanthu (I knw she s smart) ...still ...His lack of attention towards Preety and Anuj made d situation worst...

Eventhough Anuj is not capable as Avanthu ...Nana shud not allow Avanthu 2 scold Anuj infront of all...Constant insults from Avanthu made Anuj more hateful towards family

Even in Preethy' case too...she didnt get care/love from family...so he fall in love with Kailash and finally it messed up her life

and Nana needed 2 control Sheela from the starting instead of ignoring her doings...
Edited by anusha.cochin - 11 years ago
rathi_95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i am surprise many people dont think it's anuj! he should have taken a stand against shila and maybe even try reform her... also he should try and be his own person! start something new with his own hard work!!! this way there wouldnt be any problems to begin with!! 
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sheela she alwayz interferes in other pples matter the gossip queen n also a drama queen she needs to gt a life...
preethi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
obviously shelia mami
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Seriously Sheela needs to gt a life n grow up ive had enough of her whts her prblms anyway stupid woman.
shesherkobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nanaji is to blame... A shrewd businessman knows how to draw contracts whereby no one can take advantage of another. Besides its the board who decides who will be the director.  If it goes to board... anuj should be voted out ( 4:3 nana, Preity, Avantika, adi ) but it's a drama ...so nothing realistic will happen...
Unless they wrote a smart drama...where the vote is 4:4 and then it's a tie. And enters ...Ta Da... Kira Dewan...that would be great entry for her...but it's not gonna happen...
diyah_us thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i loved ur post. actually avantika has insulted anuj many times in office
& home & has even told him that he cannot do any work properly.
this is not the way u treat ur brother even if he is not good at work. and that too
sometimes in front of other staff. who wouldnt dislike her. in fact in real world
where v get to hear about murder, rape everyday, a person like anuj would have murdered
a lady like avantika. anuj still is asking for just property, jewellary, rights at home etc.

as regards to sheila she infact is the real world bahu, unlike the serial bahus who hardly
exist in real life. in real world, bahus mainly care about their husband, children. dont think
too much about the husbands family. sheela is just that. when such a woman sees
her husband being insulted, hears her father-in-law saying that if avantika & harish
get together, he will hand over the company to them & retire, sheila will definitely take
matters in her hands. after all who wouldnt be ambitious.

also purushottam is dreaming of a joint family when the siblings cant even stand each
other. nowadays even if siblings get along well, everyone wants to live in a nuclear family
so that each gets their space & can meet once in a while. of course, there still exist
joint families but atleast in those families they dont fight 24 hours a day. if they live
in joint family, they adjust to each other a lot, which just was not happening in the diwan family.

so i guess avantika & purushottam r to blame.
Ashirania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
undoubtedly for me: ANUJ. 
having a dominating sister is NOT an excuse to become a snivelling coward..and one would have thought tht because he felt he was being "oppressed" by his sis, he would have some authority over his wife! but nope, instead he hides behind his stupid wife's pallu...he's too arrogant to accept his sister is more capable and too blind to see his wife is a hypocritical, money-faced back-stabber. overall he's a complete coward who cant stand up for himself ANYWHERE and is using his wife to find ways to prove himself instead of facing facts and changing himself for the better. his sudden need for "respect" (which, by the way, he never bothered to earn) is the main reason for this mess. 
sheela: you cant blame her. that's how she IS. thats how she has ALWAYS been. but the only reason any of her plans worked or were actually put to action is ANUJ. 
avantu: NO WAY. she's the most honest-to-god person on this show! cant even think of blaming her. she's hard, yes, mean, yes. but evil and crooked? NO. insecure and cowardly? NO. 
purshotam: wel, cant say he completely innocent, but one cant blame him totally either. you dont get wht you dont ask. it's as simple as tht. avantu and preeti were vocal in their demands. how could he have magically heard what anuj had to say? he's no mind reader. he struggled to raise his kids, and could only understand the problems he was told about. he had no time to sit down and have lengthy chats with a child who never even spoke. 
so for me, its anuj hands down who's responsible for this mess..
Edited by Ashirania - 11 years ago
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
its shelia 's fault...

but at the same time its dada ji 's fault also...He gave Avanut more attentoin...