Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

pratik12951

Groupbie

pratik12951

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged

Possible story that will be shown is that Ravan's grandfather and the other demons will try to kill Nahush, the companion of Devi Ashok Sundari, who gets too upset n asks for help from her Mother Parvati, Parvati comes for rescue in her ferocious warrior form Mahakali and also decides to put an end to the netherlands or whole world itself after killing the demons, as she thinks the world is responsible for the sorrows like now for her daughter. Mahadev is unable to stop her and as she is doing this for her child (ashok sundari), He takes an avatar of a child to calm her down
Full Episode link - http://bit.ly/12F5Ppy 
Sonarika Bhadoria as goddess Maha Kali in Devon ke Dev Mahadev Life OK Star India

Edited by pratik12951 - 10 February 2013 at 8:28pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesTimenTIMEagainnandiniboseSweetSona2010romi21KarumaSindhu_usRanjushaSweet24GopikaaNishajosvacchiishivamalaSandytatsmerajshripjyoti07deboleena.mannaforam.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maha Episode 10th Feb Mahakali Batuk Avatar" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
eh?she wants to end the world for her daughter?
i didnt get it?

Tinacool

IF-Dazzler

Tinacool

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Is this the version that will be shown on Sunday or your own figment of imagination?

pratik12951

Groupbie

pratik12951

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti.nil

eh?she wants to end the world for her daughter?
i didnt get it?

Its for Nahush that Ashok Sundari gets depressed and as she gets depressed Parvati/Kali gets furious. For her only she takes this avatar. This is the possibility. not only for this incident, but many times it happened so that for the world's sake she had to face  sorrows like she had to kept her leg on her husband for saving the world.

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
oh in that sense-now i kinda get it

pratik12951

Groupbie

pratik12951

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by consuela

Is this the version that will be shown on Sunday or your own figment of imagination?

Word Possible has some meaning. I guess you read for just name sake. And its not my imagination.. its the possibility that i got from seeing todays episode

Edited by pratik12951 - 08 February 2013 at 9:26am

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti.nil

oh in that sense-now i kinda get it
shru get ready for shrusthi's tears..again Mahakali is ready to destroy her in this ME..LOL

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
he he..poor srusthi-haar episode main yahi hota haiROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nandinibose

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.