Pavitra Rishta

Today Onir's behavior is weird...What do u think? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 3 Page 10

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
When Onir was talking to Purvi abt the Valentines day invitation he was looking bit weird and shady...Again I got a funny feeling at that moment..So far he has been the true gentleman and a great caring, loving and understanding husband...

But who would talk to wife's EX abt their wife? And who would be able to stand Wife's ex so much concerned abt the Wifi darling? I found it weird totally.  No man or anyone should be able to take so much abt their spouse's ex..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zonanFireLordPhoenix

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Today Onir's behavior is weird...What do u think? (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ashi22

IF-Rockerz

Ashi22

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 4:47pm | IP Logged

Onir is keep lying to every one like Purvi for sab ki Bhalayi Soon he will beat Archana and Purvi for Mahanta,

I m sure he got money from his saving or may be he did bigger Balidan.

gayatri maharaj

gayatri maharaj

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
i love onir and purvi they are sooo cuuute together! i am hoping his behaviour was wierd today because he might have sold something precious to him to get that money. remember he is purvi's husband he will feel it is his duty to save his wife. and then arjun is asking about purvi of course he would be weird. his wife ex is inquiring about her and is still in love with her  i would be weird too. please leave onir and purvi happy together please :-) this is reality we can fall in love a second time. and second time it could be better than the first! onir and purvi understand each other. if zee tv breaks this marriage then what are they teaching about the sanctity of marriage.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sl150Sugar_21zonanFireLordPhoenixShaktifanSwati.Sunshine.shermaOrchid25

zonan

IF-Dazzler

zonan

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarush123

I dont know why but today Onir's behaviour is some what weird...while he is taking with arjun or with purvi about the money or about the kidnapper...

Is he is the person behind the blackmailing...

who all agree with me...

no..nothing weird.
what weird is how arjun keep asking about onir's wife.
any husband would feel uncomfortable when other man trying to interfere or ask if there something wrong about their wife.
Luckily in this case, it was a jeeju asking about his saali..so it's fine.

And the blackmailing..it could be arjun behind all this.
He suspected purvi carrying his child..of course he is.
He and purvi did it..unprotected.
He did not dare to ask purvi..and he use this blackmailing to get the answer.
And he want purvi to admit it.
This is one of many possibilities.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

gayatri maharajsanjanapari_roxxsherma.Sunshine.FireLordPhoenixShaktifanSwatiOrchid25

gayatri maharaj

gayatri maharaj

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
sipokobusak

i totally agreee with you i wish arjun is the blackmailer oh god let him be the blackmailer please !!!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zonanShaktifanSwatisherma

arjunpurvixo

IF-Sizzlerz

arjunpurvixo

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sipokobusak

I dont know why but today Onir's behaviour is some what weird...while he is taking with arjun or with purvi about the money or about the kidnapper...

who all agree with me...

no..nothing weird.
any husband would feel uncomfortable when other man trying to interfere or ask if there something wrong about their wife.

Well, come on now - Arjun loves Purvi so he's obviously gonna ask about her lol. One of Arjun's top priorities is Purvi's happiness, so of course he has to make sure that she's happy... and then again, he saw Purvi looking disturbed at the jewelry store.

and lol ummm, if Arjun is blackmailing - then why would he look so confused and shocked when Purvi is selling her jewelry? Why would he be so concerned, even while Purvi is gone about why she needed so much money if he was behind it? Like I said, Purvi's happiness means a lot to Arjun - I doubt he would make her feel disturbed and try to abrupt her "happiness" that she has now?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arvifanalwaysRituuu..Manoshonoaathyaashfaque2012

ashfaque2012

IF-Stunnerz

ashfaque2012

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjunpurvixo

Originally posted by sipokobusak

who all agree with me...

no..nothing weird.

Well, come on now - Arjun loves Purvi so he's obviously gonna ask about her lol. One of Arjun's top priorities is Purvi's happiness, so of course he has to make sure that she's happy... and then again, he saw Purvi looking disturbed at the jewelry store.

and lol ummm, if Arjun is blackmailing - then why would he look so confused and shocked when Purvi is selling her jewelry? Why would he be so concerned, even while Purvi is gone about why she needed so much money if he was behind it? Like I said, Purvi's happiness means a lot to Arjun - I doubt he would make her feel disturbed and try to abrupt her "happiness" that she has now?

I agree with your view point.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arjunpurvixo

-Mansi.-

IF-Rockerz

-Mansi.-

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
i agree with you full on. if he really had gotten the money from vinod, they would have had a scene with him asking for it and getting it, and just his face when she saw all that money, he got kind of defensive and tried to change the subject. However, i don't think that he himself is the blackmailer, but he probably has his own dirty secret, that only time will tell. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pugletashfaque2012

Post Reply New Post

Go to top