Pavitra Rishta

Today Onir's behavior is weird...What do u think?

swathi_swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I dont know why but today Onir's behaviour is some what weird...while he is taking with arjun or with purvi about the money or about the kidnapper...

Is he is the person behind the blackmailing...

who all agree with me...
Edited by aarush123 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

puglet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

aathya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aarush123

I dont know why but today Onir's behaviour is some what weird...while he is taking with arjun or with purvi about the money or about the kidnapper...

Is he is the person behind the blackmailing...

who all agree with me...

i will agree

Edited by aathya - 11 years ago
pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't think Onir can be bad at all. His unselfish attitude towards humans the way he treats poor and the way he does not want to go for glory and money clearly shows his magnanimous character. He could not possibly be shown to be bad character but CVs can do anything to make ARVI back together again. However, I see Purvi falling for Onir slowly and I think Purvi moved on. And also, I no longer like to think Arvi as a couple anymore. Arjun too moved on in my opinion. I just dont understand why people are so fixated about Arvi couple. Frankly speaking Onir is better looking and cuter than Arjun!
Sugar_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awh man, if it's Onir then this is really disappointing because he's shown as such a good man who works for the welfare of the society and he was shown to marry Purvi despite the numerous problems in her life. I actually like the two of them together...loved the scenes where Purvi went to Mumbai and Onir was missing her..so sweet and now if he turns out to be such a dirty little character, that'll just be wrong. Hope it doesn't happen.  Edited by Sugar_21 - 11 years ago
mizzneetu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I dunno. I find him kind of fishy as well. But I mean, if he wanted money, then he could justo charge for his doctor services instead of having it all be poor as opposed to putting Purvi through all this trouble for money. 
.Nikki. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I dont think he needs money, but he is fishy, since no character in pr can be that nice and intelligent, they all have some defect of some sort.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
When Onir was talking to Purvi abt the Valentines day invitation he was looking bit weird and shady...Again I got a funny feeling at that moment..So far he has been the true gentleman and a great caring, loving and understanding husband...

But who would talk to wife's EX abt their wife? And who would be able to stand Wife's ex so much concerned abt the Wifi darling? I found it weird totally.  No man or anyone should be able to take so much abt their spouse's ex..
Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Onir is keep lying to every one like Purvi for sab ki Bhalayi Soon he will beat Archana and Purvi for Mahanta,

I m sure he got money from his saving or may be he did bigger Balidan.

gayatri maharaj thumbnail
i love onir and purvi they are sooo cuuute together! i am hoping his behaviour was wierd today because he might have sold something precious to him to get that money. remember he is purvi's husband he will feel it is his duty to save his wife. and then arjun is asking about purvi of course he would be weird. his wife ex is inquiring about her and is still in love with her  i would be weird too. please leave onir and purvi happy together please :-) this is reality we can fall in love a second time. and second time it could be better than the first! onir and purvi understand each other. if zee tv breaks this marriage then what are they teaching about the sanctity of marriage.