Uttaran
Uttaran

India-Forums

~~Uttaran NEWSLETTER -JAN 2013~~

itstimetospeak IF-Rockerz
itstimetospeak
itstimetospeak

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Note: First of all a very big Sorry to you all for this delay. I know you all very eagerly waiting for the newsletter. Due to my ongoing final exams it got delayed.  Hope no one is angry on meWink

Editorial Note

The most important event that happened in Jan 2013 was Veecha reunion. It was a very big moment for veecha fans who had been waiting for this moment for almost a year. This was also followed by another important event Iccha-Tappu reunion. The two friends who are like soul sisters now had an emotional reunion. So the January edition of the newsletter is dedicated to Veecha. Rasya fans plz dont be angry. I promise you that the feb edition will highlight Rasya. As it happens, there was no rasya scene in Jan so we cannot have anything here.

Creation of the month: (by Ashvi_lolzZz)

This is by far the best creation of this month so beautifully done by Ashvi.  A very happy and emotional reunion of two seperated hearts after 19 years so beautifully protrayed and created by Ashvi. The most awaited moment for veecha fansBig smile A big thumbs up to Ashvi for this awesome creation.Thumbs Up

Episode of the month (by itstimetospeak-Disha)

Do I have to say anything? The best episode of the month was the 15th January episode which featured two of the most important events of Uttaran Veecha reunion and Iccha-Tappu reunion. Veecha the two seperated lovebirds finally reunited. Veecha had an emotional reunion and it was a very big moment for veecha fans. The song "kuch khaas hai" playing in the background it was a dream come true. Iccha thought that veer had come for some school work but when veer said that he has come to meet her his iccha, the satisfaction iccha had was worth watching. They had an emotional hug and a very happy reunion.

Yet another important event was that of iccha-tapasya reunion. The two friends who are like soul sisters reunited in an emotional way. The recitation of their childhood poem with flashbacks of their childhood days was very cute indeed.

Best Scene of the month- by loveyouveecha(Sahera)

VEECHA REUNION SCENE:

veer goes to jogi house for meeting ichcha after getting back his memory.Iccha comes downstairs and stops midway on seeing Veer. Background music starts playing (kuch khaas hai).

Veer looks at her and flashback scenes are shown (their first meeting, marriage), he gets up from the sofa and slowly both move towards each other. Everyone is looking at them and wondering. Both stands a foot apart and are lost in each other's eyes. Veer looks pained and Iccha looks at him questioningly. Veer moves his hand towards Iccha and she asks him if he had something to talk about? Schoolwork? Then he should have called her. Veer says no, I have come here to meet you. All are wondering the matter. Iccha repeats me? Veer ' yes, I have come to meet you, my Iccha. Everyone is shocked to hear this. Iccha and Veer are crying

Veer repeats himself yes Iccha and they show the flashback of their marriage. To the same Iccha whom I married and have loved forever. Takes her hand in his and says your Veer is back and is standing in front of you. . Iccha puts her hands on his shoulders, feels him and exclaims you remember everything. Veer replies in affirmative that he replies it all, each and everything in details. How you saved me during that incident, their first meeting in school (flashback in the background). You still dint share that you are Iccha, my Iccha and you suffered so much just because of me? My family is your culprit. Iccha stops him from saying anything further and hugs him. Veer hugs her back. All are happy and crying silently for them. They part and Veer and Iccha both wipe each other's tears. Hug again and all smile looking at them. Big smile

Most romantic Episode (by oldveechafan- Ayesha)
Hope u awl like...Smile

Veer rings the bell at thakur house and Damini opens the door. She is shocked to find Veer there and asks him whether he has come to meet Teacherji...Damini stutters Veer's name let
him in. Veer goes in to flashback remembering how Jogi has told him that I have no son but whenever I see you, I feel you are my son.Heart  Divya welcomes him. Jogi asks him to sit.
Veer refuses Damini about tea and tells her to call Teacherji...  Rohini said to icha tht someone has come to meet you and leaves the room... Iccha follows her downstairs holding the sarie whch she wears on veecha mariage and stops midway on seeing Veer.  Background music starts playing (kuch khaas hai).Heart

Veer looks at her and flashback scenes are shown (their first meeting, marriage),Heart gets up from the sofa and slowly both move towards each other. Everyone is looking at them and wondering. Both stands a foot apart and are lost in each other's eyes. Heart Veer looks pained and Iccha looks at him questioningly. Veer moves his hand towards Iccha and she asks him
if he had something to talk about?  Schoolwork? Then he should have called her. Veer says no, I have come here to meet you. All are wondering the matter. Iccha repeats me? Veer ' yes, I have come to meet you, my Iccha.Heart Everyone is shocked to hear this. Iccha and Veer are
crying. Veer repeats himself yes Iccha and they show the flashback of their marriage. To
the same Iccha whom I married and have loved forever. Takes her hand in his and says your Veer is back and is standing in front of you.HeartDamini is crying now and Divya consoles her. Iccha puts her handson his shoulders, feels him and exclaims you remember everything.
Veer replies in affirmative that he replies it all, each and everything in details. How you saved me during that incident, their first meeting in school (flashback in the background).  You
still didnt share that you are Iccha, my Iccha and you suffered so much just because of me? My family is your culprit.  Iccha stops him from saying anything further and hugs him.Heart

Veer hugs her back.HeartAll are happy and crying silently for them. They part and Veer and Iccha both wipe each other's tears. Hug again and all smile looking at them. HeartVeer turns, looks at Damini and goes towards her. He calls her Ammo and apologises that he wanted to take her
blessings at the door only but then thought that he has waited so long for this moment then why not extend it a little bit more and tell Iccha first. He touches her feet and she blesses him.
Goes to Jogi and says, Thankur sahib, you have always thought of me as your son and that today your son has come back to you. Thakur smiles and hugs him. Divya too smiles at him. Damini and Iccha hug and wipe aways each other's tears.  Veer comes to Iccha and follows suit. He tells her that from today onwards, there would be no more tears. Now it's time to bring back the happiness in your life. I have come here to take you back to your own
home. The vermilion on your head is a proof that you are still my wife and thus, you have full rights on me, my house and my family. I am yours and only yours.Heart Today, I promise you that now no one can stop me from taking you back to our home, not even Mai.Heart

Thakur House:

Veer admonishes Mai and wonders aloud how could a mother do this to her own son and how could she become her own son's enemy by keeping this all a secret for so long. Jogi is saddened to hear this and says that they couldn't do anything. You had lost your memory and then had married again so thought it best not to tell you anything.UnhappyContinues with Veer saying that he fought with his mind and heart for so many years and kept on searching for the
answers but couldn't find any.  Also adds that then there was one person who lost its family and everything to reunite my Iccha with me. She made it her life's mission and today, I am here and have regained my memory just because of that one person. Do you know who? Iccha speaks aloud Tapasya's name. Jogi and Divya are shocked. Nani repeats slowly
and Damini wonders. He calls Tapasya and everybody turns towards the noise (door). Tappu reaches the main door. Screen freezes on Tapasya's face.HeartIn my point of view it's january most romantic episode... veecha reuni0n happen..HeartSpecially my veecha hug..Heart

Most emotional episode (by sm123-Sneha)

Okay...so Uttaran has had sooo many emotional episodes...and its so difficult to choose the best of all, and yet, Ive made an attempt!
So, for this month, I would say the most emotional episode was indeed the episode where everyone realised that Tapasya changed for the good, and she's been taking everyone's wrath only to give back Ichcha her rights!
Every bit portrayed in that episode, made me wait n watch...like for instance, whether Jogi would finally accept his daughter..and thank god he did! The way Tappu ran to her Dad, the way she cried in his arms touched everyone's hearts Smile Moreover her reconciliation with Ichcha, Divya, Ammo and her dear Nani was touching too Smile The sweet conversation between Ichcha and Tapasya, their rekindling of memories was good to watch...Later on the episode shifted to the part where the whole family stands together happily, only with Rathore, mukta, meethi and yuvi missing Ouch
There was a pretty lil scene where Ichcha decides to give masala chai to Veer...Smile
Veer, Ichcha and Ammo's convo was worth watching, as Ichcha and ammo finally came to their senses and realised that indeed Ichcha's rights lay waiting for her and she has to get back to Bundela house..!
Later, the scene between Tapasya, Jogi and divya, where Tapasya explains the whole incident to them..and when Jogi told that he's proud of her..finally he realised his daughter's worth!
Ichcha's shock on realising that Muktha decided to sacrifice her life for Ichcha's sake was the next part..and when Ichcha  and Tapasya realised that their daughters were so grown up and understanding..it was an emotional moment for both of them!
Ammo telling thanks to Tapasya and hugging her, was a beautiful moment too Smile

Overall, this was indeed the most emotinal episode..given so many emotions...forgiveness, acceptance, happiness, shock, joy...everything was mixed and portrayed!
The actors did a fabulous job, hats off to them! Smile 

Romantic Scene of the month (by CID_Sanju - Sanju)

We all know that the most romantic scene of this month was on 15th jan 2013.This scene featured the reunion of our favourite veechaClap.It was an important happy twist in uttaran.It was one of the most awaited scene.Veer, Iccha and all uttaranians were happy with this episode and scene.In this scene, veer comes to thakur haveli and reveals that he had regained his memory and hugs his dream girl IcchaHeart.I have no words 2 describe this beautiful scene and i consider this scene as one of the most romantic, awaited, important and cute scene in uttaranHeart.

-by Sanjana Nair (CID_sanju)
                                                          the one and only CID in uttaran forum

Most emotional scene by Rashamifan-Nishmita

As there are many emotional scenes, I couldn't select from it but after thinking a lot..it was Amla's exit which made me to cry and I choosed this also because If I choose the other one, there will more n more problems. My Final one is AMLA"S EXIT..

Comic scene of the month(by itstimetospeak-Disha)

The most comic scene of the month was the one between sumitra aka nani and raj malhotra. Nani had given an ad in a newspaper to find a groom for mukta. But instead of the groom his grandpa raj malhotra(tiku) turned up and fell in love with nani. The song from DDLJ "tujhe dekha to ye jana sanam" playing in the background. Nani kept asking about the groom and raj was giving info about himself. He even expressed a desire to go on a date with nani.
ROFL N got confused thinking that Nani is studying in college doing Phd lolROFLROFL the best part was raj slipped off and Nani caught him in her arms and Raj giving a naughty smileROFLROFLROFL
baki to ram hi rakhe
ROFL

Dialogue of the month(by Newveechafan-Poornima)

The dialogue of the month was delivered by one character who is not at all my favourite.   and no prize for guessing. Its our meethi. Its between mai and meethi after her entry to bundela nivas.                                Mai to meethi: "Meethi, wont u hug ur dadi"                        Meethi smiles, goes near her and touches her feet. Meethi: " I have come here to stay with all of you. I had lot of things to tell you. But when i came here, i saw that neither there was any love in ur eyes for my mother nor u had any happiness for seeing her back. Then what right u have got to call me near you. I am sorry. Pls forgive me"
And she leaves. Mai is shocked. I like meethi for showing sensibility and not falling prey to mai's sweet talks.  

VM of the month (by princesofkesar-Shraddha)

vm of the month is yuccha vm made by ishani aka akshirocks on the song luka chupi, it is simply brilliant and shows the journey of yuvi and iccha, a unique  relationship of mother and son.

Yuvraj-Ichcha~~son & mother~~[luka chhupi VM mix]

OS/SS/FF/DS of the month

I personally feel that the best written sequence if this month was Rasya FF by yakkudi. Plz go to her thread and enjoy the wonderful FF.
Here's the link to this brilliant mindblowing FF. Please do take out 5 minutes of your precious time and take a lit bit of trouble in appreciating the author.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1737072&TPN=17

N now comes one of the best entries of this newsletter. A big round of applause for our one and only Shraddha!!!!! ClapThis is by far the best entry of the newsletter so I kept it at the end. LAST n BESTLOLLOL

By princessofkesar(Shraddha)ClapClap

so before i share , evil plan of the month. please observe two minute silence for this poor girl shraddhaWink

so the evil plan of the month goes to plan of mr vishnu [ read it as akash], who has gone to extent of committing crime like murder just to hide his identity , so that he is successful in taking revenge against  iccha. he has already  planted a spy in thakur family[ which we presume to be surbhiWink  ] and busy planing against bundela family and friends. ( lol it sounds like sha family and friends)

so the scene goes like this, we see mukta talking to her friend and some shadow is listening to their conversation. before mukta could reach in hostel and meet her friend , poor girl is thrown from top floor and she is dead on the  spot. mukta is shocked! she senses a shadow passing from corridor of 7th  floor.   it is revealed to audience that mr shadow is vishnu when he was thanking  his miss spy for giving him information on right time. while lazy  useless uttaran police is busy saying it is suicide to reduce their work loadAngry, our brave mukta has been investigating case personally.Shocked
[ looks like spirit of  ACP Praduyman from cid has entered in her bodyLOL]. mukta we are wid you , but by any chance , you plan to marry vishnu to save meethi , than please carry a bottle of poison with you.Angry kya hai na! it is better to die in one shot rather than slow painful deathCry. please think of other alternativeWink [ preferably take help of yuviEmbarrassed]

Thats all folks!!! Hope you all enjoyed reading the newsletter.

Thank You to JAZ(jnawaz) for allowing me initiate the newsletter. We love youHug

Edited by itstimetospeak - 08 February 2013 at 8:48pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rasyafansaurabhrocks...Scarlet...nerulala-Ashvi-SaurabhKiRadha-Navetha-.DarkMystery.

--Ishani-- Goldie
--Ishani--
--Ishani--

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Yay!am the 1st to comment in this awesum newsletter!!! Its GREAT!!!!!! hats off 2 all the writers specially shraddha,disha,ayesha,sneha..I just loved ur writings!!!
Ashvi what a wow creation! n Ishani truly ur vm rocks!!!Sahera n poornima..I so agree with ur views..they were amazingly potrayed! Nish,sanju ur posts were very aptly written! great going!keep it up! waiting to give my little help from april till then thanx a ton disha!U n ur ideas Rock girl!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

itstimetospeak-Ashvi-SaurabhKiRadha-Navetha-

loveyouichcha IF-Stunnerz
loveyouichcha
loveyouichcha

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Wow very nice.just mindblowing.HATS OFF U TO ALL THE WRITERS.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Navetha-

itstimetospeak
itstimetospeak

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveyouiccha

Wow very nice.just mindblowing.HATS OFF U TO ALL THE WRITERS.

abila do you want to participate next time?Big smile it will be really nice fun writing it.Big smile we have few more categories left out. Big smile
itstimetospeak
itstimetospeak

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ishani--

Yay!am the 1st to comment in this awesum newsletter!!! Its GREAT!!!!!! hats off 2 all the writers specially shraddha,disha,ayesha,sneha..I just loved ur writings!!!
Ashvi what a wow creation! n Ishani truly ur vm rocks!!!Sahera n poornima..I so agree with ur views..they were amazingly potrayed! Nish,sanju ur posts were very aptly written! great going!keep it up! waiting to give my little help from april till then thanx a ton disha!U n ur ideas Rock girl!!!!!

lol thanksBig smile sad we'll have to wait till april for your awesome writingLOL
newvee IF-Dazzler
newvee
newvee

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Wow. Thank u so much disha.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itstimetospeak

--Ishani-- Goldie
--Ishani--
--Ishani--

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Oh no disha!it the other way round..sad that I have to wait till april for this mindblowing newsletter!!!!!:):)
itstimetospeak
itstimetospeak

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ishani--

Oh no disha!it the other way round..sad that I have to wait till april for this mindblowing newsletter!!!!!:):)

thats just one month then!!!LOLLOLLOL bcoz the march's newsletter will be posted in april so u'll be able to write it. that means ur only missing out the feb's newsletter which will be posted in march.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Go to top