IF-Stunnerz

shalluuu

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chumki...

Originally posted by shalluuu

Originally posted by shalluuu

chumki gauri ki koi news dear...

yaar mahanta se fursat mile...to na mirchi madum ki koi khaber hume mile...Wink...no news...at all...infact abhi taq to mumbai jane ki bhi baat nahi hui haiTongue
yaar idia forum k article ne to mera bp high kar diya hai

i am waiting for uf uf mirchi hi hi mirchi...
...don't wait so eagerly shallu...i even doubt on that too...unless and untill they showd gauri... i  don't have any faith in cv'sWink..i would prefer to wait and watch

yes i hope that...to give new start to ganga track they dont end the gauri character...than i will not have further hope to watch this show...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PLZ ANANDI ... we had enough (Page 3)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bips54321

Groupbie

bips54321

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
loved your post chumki

Edited by bips54321 - 08 February 2013 at 9:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chumki...

chumki...

IF-Dazzler

chumki...

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=reshmiroy2012]@chumki , very nice update, bengali mein ek word hein 'gyan papi' Anandi is like that. Now AnSh fans have forgotten romance, i am waiting for Shiv - Anandi divorce. Madam itni mahaan hein to let her realise she is not happy in this marriage and she cannot make shiv happy. She cannot divorce him let CM finds a girl for CS and get him remarried. Anandi pura dafar ban rahan hein, the way she is saying that 'family is not shocked' as if shiv is drifting away not her. She does not even realizes that her jagya is acutally get attracted towards Ganga. May be she will live with two sauten - Gauri and Ganga and take care of the kids. [/QUOTE

@ bold...exctly.i also feel the same...the way she was saying...i was really surprised...as if she is saying..."shiv  hum tumhare liyee jhoot bol rahi hoon.Angry...either it is a wrong expression by prat...or i m confused

musicmaniac

chumki...

IF-Dazzler

chumki...

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
 i don't know why.but suddenly start feeling that it is a good idea that i should stop watching BV for sometime...otherwise i will end up being a mental caseWinkTongue

Edited by chumki... - 08 February 2013 at 12:50pm

Yash.Pal

Jaymaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Jaymaa

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

i don't know why.but suddenly star feeling that it is a good idea that i should stop watching BV for sometime...otherwise i will end up being a mental caseWinkTongue
ROFL
Same i thinking .realy day by day dragg this drama 

reshmiroy2012

Saathfan

IF-Dazzler

Saathfan

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Me too had enough of jagya,  anandi and Ganga.  Watching only for shiv ff the rest.  maybe Ganga can marry mahi at least she can be someone's first wife.

Jaymaa

saviani

Goldie

saviani

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Chumki dear... aap se aisa post...  hamesa posivitity dekh ne wali hamari chumki se a post... Shocked But I totally agree with you...

She can see, sense and feel every tom, dick and harry's pain but not the one to whom she have to really care... who has always shown unconditional love to her...

Yash.Pal

poiu123

Goldie

poiu123

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saviani

Chumki dear... aap se aisa post...  hamesa posivitity dekh ne wali hamari chumki se a post... Shocked But I totally agree with you...

She can see, sense and feel every tom, dick and harry's pain but not the one to whom she have to really care... who has always shown unconditional love to her...
She can feel his pain . But has no solution for it.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top