Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I was wondering how old Sara is? According to Wikipedia she is 23 but I heard some where that she was 16 when she did Bidai which was said to be in 2007 so that way she should be 17 when she did bidai if she is 23 now
She got married to Ali in 2010 after three years of dating so she started dating him in 2007 when she was 17 and got married when she was 20? 
when did she get together with her new bf? as I heard she divorced Ali very soon after after the marriage ...how long did she take to get with this other guy? 

I know its sound pretty confusing so could any one help?πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShreyALuVKushaL thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Means Ali and Sara broke up in december 2010 and Sara got Paras after 2 years means recently in 2012...I hope now Sara has chosen a good guy  instead of that cheater Ali..πŸ‘πŸΌ
Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: VirmaanSaraa

Means Ali and Sara broke up in december 2010 and Sara got Paras after 2 years means recently in 2012...I hope now Sara has chosen a good guy  instead of that cheater Ali..πŸ‘πŸΌ

So she got paras after 2 years when she divorced Ali..?
ShreyALuVKushaL thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shehreen_27

So she got paras after 2 years when she divorced Ali..?

Ya,rightπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
GETGOIN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I was wondering how old Sara is? According to Wikipedia she is 23 but I heard some where that she was 16 when she did Bidai which was said to be in 2007 so that way she should be 17 when she did bidai if she is 23 now

She got married to Ali in 2010 after three years of dating so she started dating him in 2007 when she was 17 and got married when she was 20? 
when did she get together with her new bf? as I heard she divorced Ali very soon after after the marriage ...how long did she take to get with this other guy? 

I know its sound pretty confusing so could any one help?πŸ˜›

u won't believe it but in one recent interview in tellychakkar she said that she's just 21 year old n i was seriously doubting my math abilities...thanx for clearyfying it as i felt πŸ€ͺ.
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
confusing for me as well,Sara herself said in Mehman nawazi episode(introductory episode ) that she was15 when she was selected for Bidai
Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: GETGOIN

u won't believe it but in one recent interview in tellychakkar she said that she's just 21 year old n i was seriously doubting my math abilities...thanx for clearyfying it as i felt πŸ€ͺ.

if she's 21 my whole calculation would be wrong! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chingaari

confusing for me as well,Sara herself said in Mehman nawazi episode(introductory episode ) that she was15 when she was selected for Bidai

She was only 15 when she was i bidai?? which happened in 2007 πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Confused again! πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
GETGOIN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

if she's 21 my whole calculation would be wrong! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

well then join my cub πŸ€ͺ.
btw i think i'm pretty sure when she was in BB6 she told her age was 21 n which had happened like 2-3 years back.
must be case like giselle who last year in survivor was 26 years old but in recent interview said she's 23 years old...πŸ˜†
Shehreen_27 thumbnail

well then join my cub πŸ€ͺ.
btw i think i'm pretty sure when she was in BB6 she told her age was 21 n which had happened like 2-3 years back.
must be case like giselle who last year in survivor was 26 years old but in recent interview said she's 23 years old...πŸ˜†

Really??πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Giselle has crossed the limit πŸ˜† 
Sara is 23 so my calculation is right? πŸ˜›