Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Shehreen_27

IF-Dazzler

Shehreen_27

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 8:04am | IP Logged
I was wondering how old Sara is? According to Wikipedia she is 23 but I heard some where that she was 16 when she did Bidai which was said to be in 2007 so that way she should be 17 when she did bidai if she is 23 now
She got married to Ali in 2010 after three years of dating so she started dating him in 2007 when she was 17 and got married when she was 20? 
when did she get together with her new bf? as I heard she divorced Ali very soon after after the marriage ...how long did she take to get with this other guy? 

I know its sound pretty confusing so could any one help?Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sara----!" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShreyALuVKushaL

Goldie

ShreyALuVKushaL

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Means Ali and Sara broke up in december 2010 and Sara got Paras after 2 years means recently in 2012...I hope now Sara has chosen a good guy  instead of that cheater Ali..Thumbs Up

Shehreen_27

IF-Dazzler

Shehreen_27

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VirmaanSaraa

Means Ali and Sara broke up in december 2010 and Sara got Paras after 2 years means recently in 2012...I hope now Sara has chosen a good guy  instead of that cheater Ali..Thumbs Up
So she got paras after 2 years when she divorced Ali..?

ShreyALuVKushaL

Goldie

ShreyALuVKushaL

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shehreen_27

Originally posted by VirmaanSaraa

So she got paras after 2 years when she divorced Ali..?
Ya,rightBig smileBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shehreen_27

GETGOIN

IF-Rockerz

GETGOIN

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged

I was wondering how old Sara is? According to Wikipedia she is 23 but I heard some where that she was 16 when she did Bidai which was said to be in 2007 so that way she should be 17 when she did bidai if she is 23 now
She got married to Ali in 2010 after three years of dating so she started dating him in 2007 when she was 17 and got married when she was 20? 
when did she get together with her new bf? as I heard she divorced Ali very soon after after the marriage ...how long did she take to get with this other guy? 

u won't believe it but in one recent interview in tellychakkar she said that she's just 21 year old n i was seriously doubting my math abilities...thanx for clearyfying it as i felt Silly.

Shehreen_27

Chingaari

IF-Sizzlerz

Chingaari

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
confusing for me as well,Sara herself said in Mehman nawazi episode(introductory episode ) that she was15 when she was selected for Bidai

Shehreen_27

Shehreen_27

IF-Dazzler

Shehreen_27

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GETGOIN

u won't believe it but in one recent interview in tellychakkar she said that she's just 21 year old n i was seriously doubting my math abilities...thanx for clearyfying it as i felt Silly.

if she's 21 my whole calculation would be wrong! LOL Wink

GETGOIN

Shehreen_27

IF-Dazzler

Shehreen_27

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chingaari

confusing for me as well,Sara herself said in Mehman nawazi episode(introductory episode ) that she was15 when she was selected for Bidai

She was only 15 when she was i bidai?? which happened in 2007 ConfusedConfused

Confused again! LOLTongue

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.