Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Yash.Pal

aap mujh pe gussa kyun nahi karte?

Phir se mithi mithi batein. Yeh naekami kabh tak chalega? But today she gave a hint of some problem, that family will be shocked if they find out the truth. May be she has had a surgery that she cannot conceive any more? Possible?

nopes nothing like this was ever shown in bv.
she did hav ulcer operations once but it dosent affect reproductive capabilities
divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@yash.pal could not laugh🤣 at your statement that anandi had a surgery and cannot conceive. 
You guys r thinking too much about anandi dialogues. BV team r simply creating suspense with these dialogues. She just feels the family will be shocked that their married life is a fake and they did not do it yet.  

chumki... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sheetsden

@yash.pal could not laugh🤣 at your statement that anandi had a surgery and cannot conceive. 

You guys r thinking too much about anandi dialogues. BV team r simply creating suspense with these dialogues. She just feels the family will be shocked that their married life is a fake and they did not do it yet.  

exactly...it's very simple... but the way she was saying.it show's as if shiv is doing something wrong not she...😊
Edited by chumki... - 11 years ago
nolla thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chumki...

exactly...it's very simple... but the way she was saying.it show's as if shiv is doing something wrong not she...😊

Exactly, in a way, it looks like the fact that they havent moved forward in their relationship, is all Shiv's fault!!! But i dont even understand y Shiv slept on the sofa? Maybe anandi wanted to sleep near him like last time, & thats y she slept in the middle of the bed so that he sleeps near her!!!

chumki... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nolla

Exactly, in a way, it looks like the fact that they havent moved forward in their relationship, is all Shiv's fault!!! But i dont even understand y Shiv slept on the sofa? Maybe anandi wanted to sleep near him like last time, & thats y she slept in the middle of the bed so that he sleeps near her!!!

...nolla that is a forced  idea to raise suspision.in CM mind...may be  cv's try to give a helping hand to anandi as CM😕...OR may be if CM talk to shiv and try to find out some way...otherwise shiv can easily  push her a little to the side...aur koi to idea nahi aa rahi dimagh me😕
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Though BV gives a social message , it is a daily soap not a social documentary. Its not necessary to take the messages so seriously.
It needs to have melodrama ,twists & turns as well as OTT emotions to survive in the rat race which it has beautifully managed to do in the last 4.5 years.
Yash.Pal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Okay, I hear all your views, but there was something strange in what Anandi said "family will be shocked" and there was that quizzical look on Shiv's face.  May be nothing, but I don't think so, next few days will reveal.

Thought I will jot down my PoV on this idiotic matter of the newly married couple:

1. Members here have made themselves believe that Anandi loves Shiv deeply and yet does not know it (almost a la Balika Badhu the movie), I haven't see any evidence of it; Shiv obviously has a strong personality and is powerful, she appreciates his honesty and straight forwardness, she is able to tell him her fears/problems, but except for that one scene where she put her head on his chest and the one where she stitches a button, I have seen no evidence of "love" as is traditionally known
  2. She has some problem about intimacy and that is overriding all matters; she knows she has responsibilities as a wife and it is now coming down to teenage style lying about which cream they used for an imaginary injury and then conveniently passing the buck on to Shiv
  3. I hear and respect all comments about 'when a woman is comfortable etc' but in 90% marriages in India we do not have situations like this where we say Ma'am are you comfortable now?  Or when will you be Ma'am, I will wait Ma'am?  While I could not give a damn about SR, I just don't want this stupidity to keep on as a every day issue on the show
  4. The Anandi Shiv fell in love with was strong, strident and confident, remember the scene where A comes to S's office and shouts at him for the school sponsorship; now she is crying all the time, every day have u noticed?  Even when she does not need to cry she is crying. Some members think that is okay, it is her emotion, I will tell you a male perspective, a woman who is always speaking in a croaked voice, crying, always dukhi, is VERY VERY unattractive and a turn off.
The way I see it.

saviani thumbnail

@ TM... JaAn union will never happen

Regarding a message:   "Dukhi atmas can never find happiness'. though they are showered with complete happiness of world, they will always try to find a reason to be unhappy" Edited by saviani - 11 years ago
saviani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yash.Pal

Okay, I hear all your views, but there was something strange in what Anandi said "family will be shocked" and there was that quizzical look on Shiv's face.  May be nothing, but I don't think so, next few days will reveal.

Thought I will jot down my PoV on this idiotic matter of the newly married couple:

Members here have made themselves believe that Anandi loves Shiv deeply and yet does not know it (almost a la Balika Badhu the movie), I haven't see any evidence of it; Shiv obviously has a strong personality and is powerful, she appreciates his honesty and straight forwardness, she is able to tell him her fears/problems, but except for that one scene where she put her head on his chest and the one where she stitches a button, I have seen no evidence of "love" as is traditionally known Agree... whenever required she loves to take a step forward and when shiv tries to just hold her hand she gives an expression like as if a worm is moving on her hand... and it always leaves shiv feeling guilty...  She has some problem about intimacy and that is overriding all matters; she knows she has responsibilities as a wife and it is now coming down to teenage style lying about which cream they used for an imaginary injury and then conveniently passing the buck on to Shiv when she proposed shiv for marriage, may be she thought she can just feed him halwa and keep him happy... I hear and respect all comments about 'when a woman is comfortable etc' but in 90% marriages in India we do not have situations like this where we say Ma'am are you comfortable now?  Or when will you be Ma'am, I will wait Ma'am?  While I could not give a damn about SR, I just don't want this stupidity to keep on as a every day issue on the show Agree... The person like Anandi, who values arrange marriage so much (convo with ashi) that too from rural village is doing this, is not acceptable..
  1. The Anandi Shiv fell in love with was strong, strident and confident, remember the scene where A comes to S's office and shouts at him for the school sponsorship; now she is crying all the time, every day have u noticed?  Even when she does not need to cry she is crying. Some members think that is okay, it is her emotion, I will tell you a male perspective, a woman who is always speaking in a croaked voice, crying, always dukhi, is VERY VERY unattractive and a turn off. Agree... when she was single... her sober voice was ok, it was to protray her dukh... even after marriage she speaking slow and her sober voice is very irritating now a days... what the cv's want to say, that even after marriage she is still dukhi 😡
The way I see it.

Yash, completely agree with you... and my views in red...

Edited by saviani - 11 years ago