i am so scared...

_Manali_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i don't understand aakhir ye cv's kya dikhana chahte hai  . kounsa social message dena chahte hai
ye ki kabhi kisi divorcee se shaadi mat kijiye nahi to aap kabhi khush nahi rahenge.
kyunki aapki biwi apna pehla pyar kabhi nahi bhulegi ...
mujhe ab cv's pe bahot gussa aane laga hai.
mujhe kabhi kabhi darr lagta hai ke cv's kahi jagya aur anandi ka reunion to nahi dikhana chahate..

i am so scared.

ab mai 2 month tak BV nahi dekhungi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
stop acting like saanchi ...anandi must have already got a migrain by explaining that SHE DOES NOT LOVE JAGYA AND HAS MOVED ON...plz don't waste post repeating such unsensible topics which have been discussed from every angle...read the post in the past regarding this topic...u will get better answers
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
jaan reunion is not happening dont panic...anandi was just emotion to see a changed jagya thts all...dint u notice how cutely she said to shiv aap mukh pe gussa kyun nahi karte
chumki... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 partner...it's not ekta kapoor show...that  it will show 3-4 marriage in one persone life...and though we r irritated coz of her gyaan...but  the truth is she is a women of principal...so just chill...it's BV...not  ekta's show😉
tistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Anandi is not that fool that she will easily loose her blessed life and again jump into the life of uncertainity with Jaggu so chill and wait for AnSh sweet SR like us 😆
_Manali_ thumbnail
aakhir kab tak wait karna padega...
nolla thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mantarang

i don't understand aakhir ye cv's kya dikhana chahte hai  . kounsa social message dena chahte hai

ye ki kabhi kisi divorcee se shaadi mat kijiye nahi to aap kabhi khush nahi rahenge.
kyunki aapki biwi apna pehla pyar kabhi nahi bhulegi ...
mujhe ab cv's pe bahot gussa aane laga hai.
mujhe kabhi kabhi darr lagta hai ke cv's kahi jagya aur anandi ka reunion to nahi dikhana chahate..

i am so scared.

ab mai 2 month tak BV nahi dekhungi

Exactly!!! I also think that, thats the msg the cvs are giving. And i ve been saying this many times in the IF!!!

Infact, i think Shiv shld start avoiding her. He himself needs space as he is not being rational in his thinking!! Am the 1st 1 to want AnSh together in the most beautiful love story ever in these TV shows. But the way this track is going, i really think the cvs are not doing justice to the message they are trying to convey!!!
Edited by nolla - 11 years ago
_Manali_ thumbnail
[QUOTE=libsrocks]stop acting like saanchi ...anandi must have already got a migrain by explaining that SHE DOES NOT LOVE JAGYA AND HAS MOVED ON...plz don't waste post repeating such unsensible topics which have been discussed from every angle...read the post in the past regarding this topic...u will get better answers

usne kaha hai ke she has moved on .lekin uske behavior se aisa nahi lagta .abhi bhi uska past use distrub kar raha hai ..aakhir use kitna waqt lagega actually move on karne me..
apna past puri tarah se koi nahi bhulta lekin samay ke saath uska asar kam hota hai...lekin anandi abtak apne past me hi uljhi hai aur apne present ko distrub kar rahi hai  ...
jo khushiya use ab mili hai unhe enjoy karna chodkar hamesha khoyi khoyi rehti hai...

Edited by mantarang - 11 years ago
chumki... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mantarang

... no i m not worried abt anandi's past.coz she really moved on... now she don't have FB abt her past...i m angry abt her attutude today😡 the way she was saying to shiv...grarwalo ko janker dukh hi nahi dhakka bhi lagega"...the expression on her face...as if shiv is drifting away from her not her...

Yash.Pal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chumki...

partner...it's not ekta kapoor show...that  it will show 3-4 marriage in one persone life...and though we r irritated coz of her gyaan...but  the truth is she is a women of principal...so just chill...it's BV...not  ekta's show😉

aap mujh pe gussa kyun nahi karte?

Phir se mithi mithi batein.  Yeh naekami kabh tak chalega?  But today she gave a hint of some problem, that family will be shocked if they find out the truth.  May be she has had a surgery that she cannot conceive any more?  Possible?