Dae_drmer

IF-Sizzlerz

Dae_drmer

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged
awesome post dea...
i will even do da same if I was zoya...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misst

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Forgiving- a weakness?? (Page 2)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blessing-beauty

IF-Addictz

blessing-beauty

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 7:37am | IP Logged
i agree, if u forgive someone the burdengoes down from your heart and upar sey zoya knew why asad did that and she understands it very well thats why she cud forgive himeasily which also showed she is a woman who is very very strong :)
Love the post :)

misst

eshasrk

IF-Rockerz

eshasrk

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
You are right Zoya did a tremendous thing yesterday to forgive Asad that easily...
I wouldn't if I was in her place, at least not this quick, coz I would want that other person to realize what he/ she did.
I was also pissed at first to see her forgiving him this easily and act as if nothing horrible happened
But Zoya is strong and she did what she had to do and freed herself from the burden...the only thing I had or still have a problem with is, that for Asad is seemed a normal thing.
He said sorry , but he ruined it inmmediately afterwards with what he said, so this indicates to me that this guy still hasn't learnt how to respect Zoya and her views, he just relieved himself from the guilt...

Asad has never realized on his own where he has gone wrong regarding Zoya, it was always told to him mostly by Dilshad and only after that he says sorry.
I wouldn't have any problem if at least for one split second, Asad had realized that he shouldn't have done to Zoya what he did...at least for a second. But he didn't !!!!
Even after Dilshad told him that if it wasn't for Zoya , she wouldn't be alive, still he went on arguing how wrong Zoya was...and this is always the case with Asad...
And I don't see this changing...

Maybe I will change my mind if I see the guilt eating Asad from inside, esp. now that it is almost certain that the shootout had nothing to do with Mariyam and Zoya was totally innocent in all this all along

Edited by eshasrk - 08 February 2013 at 8:57am

misst

_vineeta_

IF-Dazzler

_vineeta_

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Thank God, in this world there are people like Zoya, who belive in forgiveness more than holding grudges. Just imagine how hostile the world will be, if thats the case...

Life is about moving on and not getting stuck on something..

Loved how you said, thats why she can smile freely and be happy really happy, how many of us are like that??

S.Stephy

IF-Dazzler

S.Stephy

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
There is nothing wrong with forgiving. I'm ok with Zoya being the better person and forgiving Asad. But what happened was something very serious... atleast I would have expected Zoya to forgive Asad and behave civilly but yet keep some distance from him. But the way everything became alright by just a cup of coffee and Zoya started joking and laughing as though nothing happened... doesn't seem realistic. And the worst part was with all this... the entire slap issue was brushed away as though its no big deal to go around slapping someone when one is angry.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

misstprincessjojo

misst

Groupbie

misst

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshasrk

You are right Zoya did a tremendous thing yesterday to forgive Asad that easily...
I wouldn't if I was in her place, at least not this quick, coz I would want that other person to realize what he/ she did.
I was also pissed at first to see her forgiving him this easily and act as if nothing horrible happened
But Zoya is strong and she did what she had to do and freed herself from the burden...the only thing I had or still have a problem with is, that for Asad is seemed a normal thing.
He said sorry , but he ruined it inmmediately afterwards with what he said, so this indicates to me that this guy still hasn't learnt how to respect Zoya and her views, he just relieved himself from the guilt...

Asad has never realized on his own where he has gone wrong regarding Zoya, it was always told to him mostly by Dilshad and only after that he says sorry.
I wouldn't have any problem if at least for one split second, Asad had realized that he shouldn't have done to Zoya what he did...at least for a second. But he didn't !!!!
Even after Dilshad told him that if it wasn't for Zoya , she wouldn't be alive, still he went on arguing how wrong Zoya was...and this is always the case with Asad...
And I don't see this changing...

Maybe I will change my mind if I see the guilt eating Asad from inside, esp. now that it is almost certain that the shootout had nothing to do with Mariyam and Zoya was totally innocent in all this all along

I understand what you mean here. Asad has a lot to evolve, he is so rigid that it's not easy to soften him in few moments, but he has to sooner or later. If Dilshad couldn't do it till now, I am sure Zoya will do it unintentionally.

vaishali-AR

IF-Rockerz

vaishali-AR

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Very rightly said ! Being able to forgive someone is by no way a sign of weakness. On the contrary its one of the biggest strength one can have. Zoya doesn't hold grudges for too long even when she is deeply hurt. She is able to forgive and move on, something Asad has to learn from her and Im sure he will eventually.. Zoya's positivity is bound to rub off on him one day..Maybe that day he'l be able to forgive his father and move on in life less burdened.Smile

misst

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged
I was extremely angry at Asad for what he did to Zoya but when he said Sorry and explained that he was scared for his mothers life, I let it go.

People react differently to extreme situations. He is not usually abusive so, we can let go that mother's grave situation made him do such things.

To get angry is ok but to keep a grudge and over looking the situation that is also not good. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.