Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Forgiving- a weakness??

misst Groupbie
misst
misst

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 7:08am | IP Logged
I read some people posting that Zoya has no self-respect to forgive Asad so easily. I believe forgiving someone is strongest trait of any person and you need a lot of guts to do that, it doesn't make anyone weak or devoid of self-respect. I was actually impressed by Zoya yesterday, she forgave and that's why she could laugh so freely, because her mind and heart were totally burden free, she din't forgive just like that, she said what she had to and Asad understood it. I know it is really difficult for us to forgive someone specially that person has insulted us to the core and still Zoya did it, here actually the makers have shown the strength of Zoya's character, they din't glorify Asad's repentance just to show the kind of person Zoya is, if you plead guilty and repent like hell anyone can forgive but to understand a person just with one sorry and forgive takes a lot and thats what exactly Zoya did.  

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

recoupojas143JPRulesAsyaalwaysangel97eternalashaSyama_Lunakshows_fangirltashug9sophie420_vineeta_Nikita_Smithdua_44everrahmona_paksweSuchi-s120--epiPhobia--Nithiya95raneebshanakyasharan.Dulcetblessing-beauty

--epiPhobia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--epiPhobia--
--epiPhobia--

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 7:09am | IP Logged
lovely post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misst

shanakyasharan IF-Stunnerz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged
lovely post...loved ur take n hope others do tooSmile

misst

kshows_fangirl Goldie
kshows_fangirl
kshows_fangirl

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged
I agree! That's an awesome point u have made! It takes a lot of strength to forgive someone who has insulted u, and has physically hit u in anger. It must have taken Zoya a lot of guts, to forgive Asad, realizing that the circumstances where all this happened, was out of hand, ad one that involved emotions running all over. If, both become egotist.c, the relationship is always doomed to hell. A relationship with Asad is not easy for Zoya especially with his arrogance and anger management issues. If Zoya was shown of not accpeting Asad's apology, Asad is not guy who will grovel, and pout in one corner, if Zoya is not talking to him. Instead, he will just become more angry, and that would worsen the situation more. With a guy like Asad, Zoya has to be a lot more understanding than him, and I am not saying that Zoya should always be like that, but if the circumstances are like the one Asad was in there is not point in dragging the matter. 

Edited by nikita59 - 08 February 2013 at 7:17am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ojas143misstSyama_Luna_vineeta_shanakyasharan

errah Senior Member
errah
errah

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
 Well i heard in some movies they said 'Mafi mangne wale se maafi dene wala bada hota hai' Smile

But if i were Zoya, i will definitely not forgive him that easily...LOLLOLLOL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

misstdua_44everrahmona_paksweshanakyasharan

misst Groupbie
misst
misst

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by errah

Well i heard in some movies they said 'Mafi mangne wale se maafi dene wala bada hota hai' Smile

Even I would do the sameWink that's why I said it requires a lot of strength. 

shanakyasharan

errah Senior Member
errah
errah

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misst

Originally posted by errah

Even I would do the sameWink that's why I said it requires a lot of strength. 

We are not at the same Mahan level as Zoya. Wink

misst

misst Groupbie
misst
misst

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikita59

I agree! That's an awesome point u have made! It takes a lot of strength to forgive someone who has insulted u, and has physically hit u in anger. It must have taken Zoya a lot of guts, to forgive Asad, realizing that the circumstances where all this happened, was out of hand, ad one that involved emotions running all over. If, both become egotist.c, the relationship is always doomed to hell. A relationship with Asad is not easy for Zoya especially with his arrogance and anger management issues. If Zoya was shown of not accpeting Asad's apology, Asad is not guy who will grovel, and pout in one corner, if Zoya is not talking to him. Instead, he will just become more angry, and that would worsen the situation more. With a guy like Asad, Zoya has to be a lot more understanding than him, and I am not saying that Zoya should always be like that, but if the circumstances are like the one Asad was in there is not point in dragging the matter. 
Asad doesn't forgive easily, that is why he is burdened always, not forgiving keeps our mind occupied with the grudge and doesn't let us free, but forgiving just empties all the burden, I guess that is the reason of Zoya's vivaciousness. She was glowing and absolutely gorgeous after forgivingLOLLOL  

kshows_fangirl

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index