Rival Site Article

VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Anamika, on Sony Entertainment Television, is currently witnessing lots of twists and turns.

We all know that Anamika (Simran Kaur) is creating trouble for Jeet (Mudit Nayar) and Rano (Annie Gill).

However there are many truths that will unfold in the upcoming episodes.

Our source informs us that Anamika's past will be revealed in the upcoming sequences. Furthermore, Rano will tie the knot with Jeet. Rano will help Anamika to find her lost love, Aanad Pratap, whom Anamika loved and lost after which she started loving Jeet. But Jeet will be unaware of the entire development.

Later on, Jeet will learn about it and also help Anamika to come out of this chaotic situation. Midway, both Anamika and Jeet will fall for each other.

When we contacted Mudit Nayar, he said, "There are lots of twists and turns coming up. However, I am unaware of the entire situation."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RK_Ki_Biwi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Now what's this?  But thanks for sharing..😊 I want a handsome dude for Anamika not a baccha ..πŸ˜† Pls CVs sign a dashing n super hot Boy for Anand's role..πŸ˜† JO HOTNESS MEIN  ANA KO TAKAAR DE SAKE..πŸ˜† Jeet tumhein Rano mubarak ho..πŸ˜†  I THINK RANO'LL USE MATARANI'S POWER N  HELP ANA TO FIND HER LOST LOVE..🀣 KYA ZAMANA AA GAYA HAI CHURAILON KO INSAANON KI HELP CHAHIYE..🀣 Edited by Vasishtha - 11 years ago
farabi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rano will tie d knot wt jeet kya??but tfs
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
so now all the horror is gone , these two humans will help this chudail find her love πŸ€£( y only rano n jeet anamika can fall at bebe's feet also to help her ,bebe ke liye v accha entertainment mil jaenga πŸ˜† ) , in between love triangle is coming up with this sexy chudail falling for this baccha like jeet πŸ€£*anand kumar will never forgive her* πŸ˜† ... seriously now should we call her a chudail or one poor atma searching for anand kumar since now she will seek help from rano n jeet πŸ€£  how much worse can it get πŸ€’ cvs have totally gone nuts πŸ€ͺ just to satisfy a few jeeka fans who want jeet n anamika to love each other they have completely lost the plot now πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ this show is almost over for me ... Edited by --jas-- - 11 years ago
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
cvs atleast make audience glued to anamika-anand kumar love story , pl dnt spoil that also by making anamika fall for jeet πŸ˜”
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rano and Jeet marrying 😑 and then Jeet falling for AnamikaπŸ˜•. Is not this absurd?πŸ€ͺ
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wonder who would play Anand Kumar! 😊
it does sounds interesting..who knows we will get to see some real good parts with Anand and Anamika.. i hope they don't copy the same type of clothes or places like PYEK..but i would like to see Anamika as human as well!

But yes Jeet falling for Anamika in the process sounds stupid to me, cz as far as i know it's only Anamika's magic who's dragging him towards her..so after the truth..it shouldn't be that way! else there is no logic of having a witch in the show.. u can't really differentiate the true feelings if that goes that way!
Ramisaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Goshh its confusing πŸ˜•
what duz it mean dat both of dem will help her find Anand?? 
nd jeet and Rano will tie da knot nd also fall for her?? Matlaab?? it means dat dis is dat old ghisa pita luv trianle but da only difference is dis dat amongst da three one is a non-human πŸ€£
ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vasishtha

KYA ZAMANA AA GAYA HAI CHURAILON KO INSAANON KI HELP CHAHIYE..🀣

LMAO πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

zeezee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing, but I can't take this article seriously. The article has everything figured out for a 1 years worth of the story  parameter!  The plot seems way way too absurd. I really hope that the creative gang dig out this Anand Character and have some fetching story line for us.