Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

VIMAL.M

IF-Rockerz

VIMAL.M

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 6:47am | IP Logged

Anamika, on Sony Entertainment Television, is currently witnessing lots of twists and turns.

We all know that Anamika (Simran Kaur) is creating trouble for Jeet (Mudit Nayar) and Rano (Annie Gill).

However there are many truths that will unfold in the upcoming episodes.

Our source informs us that Anamika's past will be revealed in the upcoming sequences. Furthermore, Rano will tie the knot with Jeet. Rano will help Anamika to find her lost love, Aanad Pratap, whom Anamika loved and lost after which she started loving Jeet. But Jeet will be unaware of the entire development.

Later on, Jeet will learn about it and also help Anamika to come out of this chaotic situation. Midway, both Anamika and Jeet will fall for each other.

When we contacted Mudit Nayar, he said, "There are lots of twists and turns coming up. However, I am unaware of the entire situation."

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

sodi1234RaviSargunFan...Ruhi77...lpv24viraf4uSupermagicalAlJaff..Bournville.._Nancy_farabianaghakaran-RK_Ki_Biwi-flora212RoyalLEO_KrrishFearless_Lover-bonbon-romaila

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rival Site Article" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Maneet7861

Maneet7861

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 7:11am | IP Logged
tfs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Now what's this? Wacko But thanks for sharing..Smile I want a handsome dude for Anamika not a baccha ..LOL Pls CVs sign a dashing n super hot Boy for Anand's role..LOL JO HOTNESS MEIN  ANA KO TAKAAR DE SAKE..LOL Jeet tumhein Rano mubarak ho..LOL  I THINK RANO'LL USE MATARANI'S POWER N  HELP ANA TO FIND HER LOST LOVE..ROFL KYA ZAMANA AA GAYA HAI CHURAILON KO INSAANON KI HELP CHAHIYE..ROFL

Edited by Vasishtha - 08 February 2013 at 9:11am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AlJaff..Bournville..anaghakaranVIMAL.Mhifzaaromaila

farabi

IF-Dazzler

farabi

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Rano will tie d knot wt jeet kya??but tfs

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

senikadalpv24-RK_Ki_Biwi-

--jas--

IF-Dazzler

--jas--

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
so now all the horror is gone , these two humans will help this chudail find her love ROFL( y only rano n jeet anamika can fall at bebe's feet also to help her ,bebe ke liye v accha entertainment mil jaenga LOL ) , in between love triangle is coming up with this sexy chudail falling for this baccha like jeet ROFL*anand kumar will never forgive her* LOL ... seriously now should we call her a chudail or one poor atma searching for anand kumar since now she will seek help from rano n jeet ROFL  how much worse can it get Dead cvs have totally gone nuts Silly just to satisfy a few jeeka fans who want jeet n anamika to love each other they have completely lost the plot now Thumbs Down this show is almost over for me ...

Edited by --jas-- - 08 February 2013 at 8:13am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

farabiVIMAL.M-RK_Ki_Biwi-romaila

--jas--

IF-Dazzler

--jas--

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
cvs atleast make audience glued to anamika-anand kumar love story , pl dnt spoil that also by making anamika fall for jeet Unhappy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VIMAL.M-RK_Ki_Biwi-romaila

elasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

elasingh

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Rano and Jeet marrying Angry and then Jeet falling for AnamikaConfused. Is not this absurd?Silly

AlJaffVIMAL.M-RK_Ki_Biwi-romaila

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
wonder who would play Anand Kumar! Smile
it does sounds interesting..who knows we will get to see some real good parts with Anand and Anamika.. i hope they don't copy the same type of clothes or places like PYEK..but i would like to see Anamika as human as well!

But yes Jeet falling for Anamika in the process sounds stupid to me, cz as far as i know it's only Anamika's magic who's dragging him towards her..so after the truth..it shouldn't be that way! else there is no logic of having a witch in the show.. u can't really differentiate the true feelings if that goes that way!

piapriyaVIMAL.M-RK_Ki_Biwi-romaila

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.