Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

What if the track goes like Nakaab movie?

piya- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Okay guys I am super happy after reading Saurabh Sir's tweet that our RK is fit and fine he has no illness ðŸ¥³ now again a crazy thought crossed my mind through which we can explain the feelings of RK that appeared more real than fake ðŸ˜³

Guys there was one movie called Naqaab ðŸ¤¢ in that movie whatever scenes were shown were actually captured as a movie film without the knowledge of the female lead what do I actually mean by this ðŸ˜†

When Rishbala were married it was a sudden decision from RK's side for revenge now let us assume the movie started frm this point i.e. all the scenes that took place were been captured through a hidden camera offcourse Madhu and her family knows nothing about this...  but the rest of the people involved go on playing their part as characters of the reel story be it Radhaji's emotional point or Dips cunning nature 

now madhu's feelings developed gradually and they were REAL but Rk's loving romantic side along with the caring touch was actually a part of his script that he had written to make Madhu fall in his love

RK was acting and we know he is a master in this art hence his feelings appeared genuine to us and Mb and her family was unaware of it as this is actually their REAL Life but they r unaware that their real story is been portrayed as a scripted movie maybe the MOVIE "KAIYNAAT" 

KAIYNAAT the most hyped movie of RK wherein the face of the female lead has not been disclosed as yet can actually be Madhu's first non intentional but FORCED entry into Bollywood...

The court scenes (if at all ballu is alive ) will turn out to be fake and the media articles would just b a part of the script . Yesterday everyone was telling today is the last day of the shoot Rk might end the movie by showing the mandap scene and giving a message to the audience that this is the strength and beauty of true love... if u have true love with u the world (KAIYNAAT) will be at your feet ...

The movie ends and then RK discloses the evil side of his to Madhu telling this was all revenge and maybe next day in the papers and tv the promo of KAIYNAAT will be shown as Rishbala's REAL SCENES that will now be taken as REEL by the viewers...

Thus without Madhu's knowlegde she would already be a part of the world she hates... FILM INDUSTRY... A FORCED HEROINE 

What do u think guys?

Love- Divya (aka Piya)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heycookie thumbnail
Awesme post nd i am agree wid u diEdited by Miss.Perfectiie - 11 years ago
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
It can be ...it has certain possobility

me too don't like tha movie Naqaab🤢
renjini263 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Dii lovely post...
hmm lets c wat dey will do...!! Our show is unpredictable...!!  nd is filmy too... so dere may be chances!!! 
..Adeeba.. thumbnail
totally confused.😕
no idea.
sorry di.
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I am not sure of any track as I have more than 100 ideas...

bit I loved this part...n it atleast closely matches to ST's tweet of nothing happened till now is lie...n after all the drama when RK is free he will think about madhu n will realize his feeling but by then madhu's heroine track will b started...lol
Simple-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ya nice thought😊 Anything can happen..But there is some MU for sure..😛
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Nice thought piya but ballu is real came there life not drama n ballu death scene was just shooting really he is not die.
-SmexyGhost- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeah !!
It may be possible Di.
Lets see.
dibya i made same prediction few days back. but another tweet of sourav sir. someone asked that all love was lie. he replied nthng was lie just wait n watch. so i think rk loves madhu