Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

What if the track goes like Nakaab movie?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 14

Page 1
Page   of 14
Page 2 Page 14

piya-

Coolbie

piya-

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Okay guys I am super happy after reading Saurabh Sir's tweet that our RK is fit and fine he has no illness Party now again a crazy thought crossed my mind through which we can explain the feelings of RK that appeared more real than fake Embarrassed

Guys there was one movie called Naqaab Dead in that movie whatever scenes were shown were actually captured as a movie film without the knowledge of the female lead what do I actually mean by this LOL

When Rishbala were married it was a sudden decision from RK's side for revenge now let us assume the movie started frm this point i.e. all the scenes that took place were been captured through a hidden camera offcourse Madhu and her family knows nothing about this...  but the rest of the people involved go on playing their part as characters of the reel story be it Radhaji's emotional point or Dips cunning nature 

now madhu's feelings developed gradually and they were REAL but Rk's loving romantic side along with the caring touch was actually a part of his script that he had written to make Madhu fall in his love

RK was acting and we know he is a master in this art hence his feelings appeared genuine to us and Mb and her family was unaware of it as this is actually their REAL Life but they r unaware that their real story is been portrayed as a scripted movie maybe the MOVIE "KAIYNAAT" 

KAIYNAAT the most hyped movie of RK wherein the face of the female lead has not been disclosed as yet can actually be Madhu's first non intentional but FORCED entry into Bollywood...

The court scenes (if at all ballu is alive ) will turn out to be fake and the media articles would just b a part of the script . Yesterday everyone was telling today is the last day of the shoot Rk might end the movie by showing the mandap scene and giving a message to the audience that this is the strength and beauty of true love... if u have true love with u the world (KAIYNAAT) will be at your feet ...

The movie ends and then RK discloses the evil side of his to Madhu telling this was all revenge and maybe next day in the papers and tv the promo of KAIYNAAT will be shown as Rishbala's REAL SCENES that will now be taken as REEL by the viewers...

Thus without Madhu's knowlegde she would already be a part of the world she hates... FILM INDUSTRY... A FORCED HEROINE 

What do u think guys?

Love- Divya (aka Piya)

The following 179 member(s) liked the above post:

sensuellaSajna2881vartisweety_virgo1LetsLivehlubdrama011rth81afgprincessshanaa01anamica123pallatAnkeeeeefariha_92Rainy24sana678nichole92-Desire-jktoorhalemakhanchicagogirlLuxCaldivyaraghaniaparnapoduriaditi_sweetdivyababushivandhnisumi1234nshah21888skamanigudia1990anky_1205sam19_2009tutu982drashtiMyAnGeLbhawna02cloudflowerpnarsthendral_111princesssarahpriyankasweet21nai1311_yspheart1swra.saxenakateyesSmartangellove_me_notFairyAngel12amrutavjoshidiana92sumreenTaranaGeetMisha34tara.singhaniasmilydearSiMi81deepa0507sumaiya10Chandni1996tharuTWAbgscribemydrashtirupa1939AroraNSimranDsena01kendrasnehapriyaGolmalvaani21LuckYMAmadeepa02sanaammuPrasanna_dhanuAADHIDEVritusoni2233samidsamidshristi1bhakti2zunaiba5LavenderCrystalfrnd.of.frndzdesigrl4141mangalorepiyualkaafghangirlkareena32DantaDeepaSayaneeH.LectershinseenNav2010kuhu18ruhakhananjalisen85dreamymishti88sridevi_nkingofmekabslocksDrashti13nats0101arunsunita_gmplease6mehak173shri12Simple-Girlvrindaguptasp110..Adeeba..--Janvie--Desire6trishtejMy_VivJaan_SnowFlakes_Directioner1D..Aliya..sush12_RMarpita20abhaylovepiavampires-loversree07KittuPratzz_Darling_NANDY_BRUammu5nehakapoor7kiran_rati..Tangled..mannu_minnieMehek25shruthiRmisty_drastifant_areebsuk19enigmatic_zephynamita25adventure_gurljanu_2006khwaishfanswan20swetha10-Alina.Little_Mermaid.-Mishu-shafy_MNmandy15prava55663kahkashansakinaTyroankita24Sandy-Nazcrystalalenaangelankipunam2712-brokensoul-renjini263Sahiba_dollSaiSnehakariba-Dil-..Cute_Angel..lehr-SmexyGhost-..Glycerine..-Snowdrop-dolly10.DreamCatcher.hifzaaanji-mira-Priya01_Sparkles_todayzstar_CookieMonster_Madhuri53tamanna1391bhanu_rekhagdumasNeelambari..-AkkiLuvsNBT-.SajnaVe.-Orchid-Hdhd

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What if the track goes like Nakaab movie?" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

angelanki

IF-Sizzlerz

angelanki

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 5:50am | IP Logged
ME HAVING SAME DOUBT...Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Chandni1996piya-shinseenSaiS

_CookieMonster_

IF-Stunnerz

_CookieMonster_

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Awesme post nd i am agree wid u di

Edited by Miss.Perfectiie - 08 February 2013 at 5:57am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

skamaniChandni1996SaiS

-Priya01

IF-Stunnerz

-Priya01

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 5:56am | IP Logged
It can be ...it has certain possobility

me too don't like tha movie NaqaabDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

renjini263

IF-Sizzlerz

renjini263

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Dii lovely post...
hmm lets c wat dey will do...!! Our show is unpredictable...!!  nd is filmy too... so dere may be chances!!! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sana678rupa1939piya-Drashti13SaiS

AADHIDEV

Goldie

AADHIDEV

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 5:57am | IP Logged
ME TOO SAME DOUBT

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

piya-SaiS

-Snowdrop-

IF-Stunnerz

-Snowdrop-

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged
good thought

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

piya-SaiS

..Tangled..

IF-Rockerz

..Tangled..

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 6:00am | IP Logged
I hope not!!...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.