Garv already has feelings for Gauri

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
I think Garv already has some sort of feelings towards Gauri. 

Its not love nor is it like..its more of a tiny crush. Its not going to take alot for him to actually fall for Gauri. 

it think he has always kinda had a crush on Gauri  (before and after marriage). I have watched their scenes before and watching scenes after their marriage and that is my pov so far. 

Gauri on the other hand doesnt seem to have any feelings for Garv (what so ever) but doesnt exactly hate him either. Shes sorta going along with the whole story. 

show is ending, so just want them to see more and more gg scences😊Edited by tintin0602 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by riyya6

😲

why this reaction?/
Originally posted by tintin0602

why this reaction?/
πŸ˜† unbelievable...πŸ˜†
I agree. I always thought Garv had a crush on Gauri from the very beginning. It seems like she kind of likes but doesn't want to because of what he did to her and her family. But they did look cute together especially when he caught he after she fell.
But gg love story is very fast bcoz show is ending... In fact after marriage gauri never missed sid... What ribbish yaar... But its ok... I want to see more gg cute scenes...
Originally posted by rubysk

But gg love story is very fast bcoz show is ending... In fact after marriage gauri never missed sid... What ribbish yaar... But its ok... I want to see more gg cute scenes...

I know lol, but I guess they dont have time for all that...the show is ending, so they need to show GG scenes more, although rushed πŸ˜­