Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai

How do you want 'Housewife' to be?

Poll Question: How would you want Housewife show to be?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
8 [80.00%]
2 [20.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Hi everyone,

As we all know, the show is about 'Housewife' and it started well but the ratings have taken a dip. There have also been appreciation for the show as people are enjoying the show because of the comedy elements moving away from the usual serious or rona dhona theme. The show boosts good casts and casts like Bindiya have played a powerful negative character in Saat Phere, Shivangi as negative character in YMGGK. Do you think the show should maintain the current light moments or become more serious? Anything else you would like to see in the show? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rozie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How do you want 'Housewife' to be?" in Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

__Sonali__

IF-Sizzlerz

__Sonali__

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 5:30am | IP Logged
i want both the elements together. Since its the first time i am watching a show like this so if it will be only seriously moving then i will get bored. I am happy with the way show is taking care of both the issues and comedy tadka.

Also i am expecting more of sonaiya scenes for getting better trps as people like to see romance between jodis.

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 6:08am | IP Logged
I think they should have a mix of both. Bindiya would do a good villain since most of the time, people like more Drama. Try seeing how she was as a villain  :

And of course, more romance between the lead as only then the show will get more following.

rozie

love_karanabha

IF-Addictz

love_karanabha

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Bindiya has those looks to play evil character and she has also played in the past people love shows with drama more

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Yes, i agree. The CVs needs to add more dramas and i think that Bindiya would make a good villain Wink

amud

Goldie

amud

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 7:03am | IP Logged
this is the first time am watching a serial with sooo many characters and its rare for me to watch..i loved the way it is now except the intimacy or romance btw sonaiyya ...very very less...Cry and sona should tackle her MIL is the basic concept so i dont want her to face more villain ...again i want sonaiyya's fight so that their love will be expressed in a soothing way...LOL

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 7:13am | IP Logged
And during the promos, Sona mentioned about her brother and bhabhi and till now, we have only seen her dadi. Looks like there might be more entries. But yes, the most important thing is the romance between Sonaiyya which the CV's needs to focus on Smile

amud

amud

Goldie

amud

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 7:19am | IP Logged
oh more entries once in a week they are showing sonaiyya scenes now it il be rareLOL...CV's il normally have deaf ear's to hear ...even i have tried a lot to save my favo shows ...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.