08/2 The toxic Love Shark Club Analysis Thread

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Generated image from gifs generated with the Imgflip Animated GIF Generator

Hey SSLKians!!! ðŸ¤— You guys must be wondering what this hype is about! Especially, one with such a weird name! ðŸ˜† 

Firstly, the name is credits to Mohini(MSN_Vanny) and I! ðŸ˜³ Either of us will be starting this thread everyday, specifically for episode analyses and discussions. Anyone can join in at any given time and share their perspective! 

Of course, we have some rules:

(1) NO bashing allowed! 

(2) Forum rules apply!

(3) Do NOT resort to personal attacks if your views aren't in sync with another! 

(4) Do NOT quote more than three(3) times!

So come on guys!!! Let's have some fun! ðŸ¥³

****************************************************************************************************

Before you proceed, please take some time out to visit these important threads and have fun! ðŸ˜‰

*Previous TTLSC https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3426827
Edited by vibz88 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So Riva and I have been working together on this "spur of a moment" idea: Valentine's Day in TTLSC!!! ðŸ¥³ ðŸ¥³

So we have decided that we will be having our personal Valentine's Day celebrations here!!! 

So all you guys have to do is PM either of us: MSN_Vanny or riva2987 with the gift you would like to give another member and we will share those gifts on Valentine's Day!!! ðŸ˜Š

For example: Vibz wants to send a dozen red roses to Sharitha Di, then she'll have to send the exact picture of the roses to either Riva or I and we will present it to Sharitha Di on Valentine's Day with the rest of gifts! ðŸ˜Š

P,S - You can send in as much gifts as you like to many members of TTLSC as you wish!!! 

Have fun guys!!!! Let's rock Valentine's Day!!! I expect lots of PMs so that we can have loads of surprises! ðŸ˜ˆ
kashishrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wow, vanny thats a great idea!
MSN_Vanny thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashishrocks

Wow, vanny thats a great idea!

Thanks! 

Welcome back!!! ðŸ¤—

Feels good to see you back here! ðŸ˜ƒ

Please participate! ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜†
kashishrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes, dear i wil participate, and one gift is for sure and u know who is that sweet person.
MSN_Vanny thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashishrocks

Yes, dear i wil participate, and one gift is for sure and u know who is that sweet person.

😳 Ohhh...😆

what is your guessing vanny? we would see rajeev? or not?
MSN_Vanny thumbnail

Originally posted by: smruti1981

what is your guessing vanny? we would see rajeev? or not?

Yep we will see Rajeev today! It's Friday and we need to get something to go through the weekend!

Most likely we'll have a cliffhanger today and then we'll see the family's reactions on Monday!

Also, the TRPs are decreasing, so they'll need to have something the viewers want, and that is, Vihaan's exposure and Rajeev's presence and reactions! ðŸ˜‰
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
So lets see...we might see it beginning with Gunjan and Vihaan in temple...the family reaching the temple...then Mayank and Gunjan begin their plans...Gunjan baiting Vihaan, and Vihaan revealing the truth and end with the family or Rachna's shock expressions! Vihaan will know the family heard him until Monday, I think. Lets see how that goes! ðŸ˜›
too much exited today... at least we will be free from stupid excuse of threatening now...