Balika Vadhu

Jagya waits for Gauri in Balika Vadhu (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 8

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
i m really excited for this track.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jagya waits for Gauri in Balika Vadhu (Page 7)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

elasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

elasingh

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
I also want Gauri to come back but she wont.

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elasingh

I also want Gauri to come back but she wont.

Cvs bring her not this time but may be later on ,cvs cant just do away with character like gauri.And ganga i m not so interested she is just another anandi.Not sugar sweet type but boring,i mean what could they show more with her.

The character gauri has lot of potencial i just love anjum ,hope she becomes a part of bv again.

Don_theEvil

IF-Stunnerz

Don_theEvil

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra08

@Don jee Thanks for the sharing the article but i think Gawari won't be back then what will happen of Ganga  Till tomorrow she is called second lead Her track provided good TRP's too now they will make her a cameo ..no LOLArticle said he will wait for Gauri not GaGa reunion so Gauri will be tata bye bye hopefully i don;t think she will come back
me to think same.. may be garui will not back.. but after sometime she will and then more dram... what say.. WinkLOL

sidra08

IF-Sizzlerz

sidra08

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Don_theEvil

Originally posted by sidra08

@Don jee Thanks for the sharing the article but i think Gawari won't be back then what will happen of Ganga  Till tomorrow she is called second lead Her track provided good TRP's too now they will make her a cameo ..no LOLArticle said he will wait for Gauri not GaGa reunion so Gauri will be tata bye bye hopefully i don;t think she will come back
me to think same.. may be garui will not back.. but after sometime she will and then more dram... what say.. WinkLOL
That's possible she will come if not  today then tomorrowLOLbut  no triangle pleaseROFL

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Gauri is pregnant with Jaggu's child. So they have to bring her character back eventually.

Yash.Pal

Goldie

Yash.Pal

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Guys, a bit confused, where was the track that Jagya is asking Anandi he wishes to go to Bombay and where is the track that he is waiting for Gauri?  I have not seen any promos or pre caps, but from the posts I get the feeling that this has already happened?

ranitha

Goldie

ranitha

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Ew! No Gauri pleeese

Post Reply New Post

Go to top