Balika Vadhu

Jagya waits for Gauri in Balika Vadhu (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

sidra08

IF-Sizzlerz

sidra08

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surabhi01

what will happen to ganga character i dont know but it is clear jagya is helping ganga for just sake of humanity not to marry her.
Every story doesn't start with marriage and love at sight ..it happens with time who will jump at first sightLOLjust wait the serial is giving many hints towards it channel promoting it they can't be making fools of viewers LOLits going to be Gauri's closure not Ganga's

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

faryal-malikmahi12TheImbecileLibra123Misseshatiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jagya waits for Gauri in Balika Vadhu (Page 3)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OliveWellington

IF-Stunnerz

OliveWellington

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Learning from your mistakes is another extremely important element of forgiving yourself, and it can help you to recover from those mistakes and return to the work you have set out to do. Having accepted responsibility for the mistake, as discussed above, now you must try to figure out why you made the wrong choice in the first place. 

Jagya had lots of mistake in his life if we can forgive him for his past mistake so why not Gauri ?
Gauri is still his wife so i think he should go with Gauri .

Edited by OliveySOftheart - 08 February 2013 at 3:49am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-srkCrazyFan-Magica_AnSh-MisseshaAyeshaC4SidMehwisMixcoTree

fairylover

IF-Dazzler

fairylover

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Me too think tht gauri not gonna return.. a/c to me if it's gauri's closure thn  there cn b 2 possiblities:

1. she is married to sm other doc and J will come to noe abt this. Then Jagya-Ganga love story will start.

2. She died in giving birth to their kid and J will come to noe abt it. hs heart will break n Ganga will console him n thn their love track.

mahi12

Coolbie

mahi12

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 4:02am | IP Logged
o cvs muaaahHugHUGS HUGS HUGS Thank you infinite times how much  tired i was reading comments here Jagaya's redemption is not true because he is not giving Gauri a chance he forgot about her  he dumped her etc but you send him there thus proving it with a stamp we will leave no chance to bring out flaws  His redemption is absolutely true HugBut i don't think Gauri will come back had she been it would be she coming  realizing her misdeeds  as redeemed person not he going to her to bring her back He believes she will come but she will break his heart she won't come so this will be closure of Jagaya Gauri's lingering story 

Edited by mahi12 - 09 February 2013 at 12:21am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

faryal-malikTheImbecileLibra123tiny15sidra08

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Glad. At last he remembered that he dumped Gauri and  going back to sort out the issues with her.

I am really happy to see that CVs  think that his redemption is incomplete without him sorting out his relationship with Gauri.

I think all the forum members who felt his redemption will be incomplete without proper closure of Gauri's track should be glad because CVs also seem to think along the same lines and have vindicated their  stand on this issue.WinkLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MisseshaTheImbecilesamvi.

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 4:22am | IP Logged
The way I see it Gauri is going to be pregnant if he indeed does see her (if she hasn't had another miscarriage) so there can be no question of him leaving her permanently or her track closing as they introduced that pregnancy angle for a reason. I just think he'll hear that she has left for another city or something but he might come to know about her pregnancy. There would still be scope for her return.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

elasingh

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 4:24am | IP Logged
gauri n jagya a new begining i m very excited,hope anjum is back , i think he will search her but wont find her

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvrelasingh

ms.dhingra

IF-Dazzler

ms.dhingra

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 4:33am | IP Logged
I thnk now cvs vl end gauri track...dy can shw her dead or anything else.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top