Balika Vadhu

Jagya waits for Gauri in Balika Vadhu (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

jermey1

jermey1

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Great now i guess people here will stop criticizing Jagaya calling him names  his redemption is not true He is not giving Gauri a chance he dumped her .he is not forgiving her .how wrong is he ?now perhaps members will get their satisfaction his redemption is true while how easy is Gauri to get a chance? Did she show any signal to him she wants reconcilation and she is sorry over her wrong deed ?but anyways i am happy Jagaya is going to her on either way it will stop nagging and complaining on him he is not going to Gawari

But i don;t think Gauri will come back then what happen of Ganga ?Ganga won't be left alone Gauri won't come.ConfusedEven the actors said there is going to be a Jagaya Ganga track so i think this will closure to Jagaya Gauri

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

faryal-malikmahi12MisseshaJan50Libra123sidra08SwastikAshNitiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jagya waits for Gauri in Balika Vadhu (Page 2)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_M-A-N-U_

IF-Dazzler

_M-A-N-U_

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 3:26am | IP Logged
i don't think gauri ki re-entry hogi. i think gauri shayad jagat ko milegi nahi aur vo jaitsar me aakar ye baat sabko batayega to phir anandi uski chinta me dub jayegi ? shayad ye sochkar rone lagegi ke ab jagya akele kaise rahega ? i don't understand ye cv's aakhir dikhana kya chahte hai.
agar anjoom vaapas aati ya koi use replace karta to ye news kahi to aati.
anandi kyun jagya ki life me interfere kar rahi hai  vo apne naye rishto pe kyun concentrate nahi karti ?.
how will anandi face the situation ? iska kya matlab .anandi ko ab jagya se kya karna hai  ?vo kuch bhi kare isko anandi se kya lena dena...

Edited by mantarang - 08 February 2013 at 3:34am

Yash.Pal

Goldie

Yash.Pal

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nniks

Mayeb they can pair ganga with bheem singh Wink

Thumbs Down

Ganga may die?  and Anandi may adopt .  or Ganga will lead a single mother's life.  More respectful than becoming 3rd wife of J

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chumki...fastforward

Yash.Pal

Goldie

Yash.Pal

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 3:30am | IP Logged
We never saw Jagya asking Anandi anything.  May be today

nnmmTheImbecile

chumki...

IF-Dazzler

chumki...

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 3:33am | IP Logged
 zaroori nahi ki jis date pe synopsis di ho usi date pe telecast ho...hum ne to kabhi bhi nahi dekha same date pe tele cast hote hue...i will alway's telecast within a week.so whenever they write.don't go on that date...humesga piche soch lia karo...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Blukitten

surabhi01

IF-Rockerz

surabhi01

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 3:34am | IP Logged
what will happen to ganga character i dont know but it is clear jagya is helping ganga for just sake of humanity not to marry her.

MisseshaYash.Pal

sidra08

IF-Rockerz

sidra08

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Thats good if Jagaya is going back to Gauri  Agree with Alisha now hopefully all  complaining on his redemption will be put to rest  l. Colors website is full of nonsense comments if cvs start following them AnSh would be gone by now so cvs don't follow people's comments mostly what is required for their story but i want to salute them for finally freeing us  from  Jagaya's redemption not true because he is not going to Gauri first .comments. here his redemption started Gauri first came in it ...Phew now hopefully we will be free from these comments ... muahh thank you my dear cvsHug

@Don jee Thanks for the sharing the article but i think Gawari won't be back then what will happen of Ganga  Till tomorrow she is called second lead Her track provided good TRP's too now they will make her a cameo ..no LOLArticle said he will wait for Gauri not GaGa reunion so Gauri will be tata bye bye hopefully i don;t think she will come back

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

faryal-malikmahi12MisseshaTheImbecileLibra123tiny15

Laksro

Groupbie

Laksro

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nniks

yaya !!!! saacha pyaar wala couple will be back LOLLOL
i am eager to see them back...atleast BV mein kuch masala to aayega Wink
but who will pair with ganga then ?? Confused

I think Gauri will refuse to come, or else he won't find her.
He will come back to start afresh with Ganga. CVS just closing the Gauri chapter. It's sad it would have been far more interesting than the Ganga track. gauri had charisma and spunk.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheImbecile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top