Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: aparnauma

Jagya had to be shown the mirror a lot of times before he accepted the truth about himself and even before he had been given enough chances to redeem himself especially professionally which he did not take up.
He also did enough and more wrong deeds esp after he came back to Jaitser.He was forgiven for a lot of things he did to her and as well as Shiv. He was not forgiven by them because he became a good man they forgave him because they were good people.For J to forgive G she need not be deserving of his forgiveness.It is for his own sake and peace of mind he should forgive and forget what she had done like Anandi had done in his case. Finally she forgave him for her own peace of mind.Forgiveness need not be given only when asked for it can be given for one's own peace of mind and intention to move forward in life.

he accepted is mistakes then she forgave him without that Anandi didn't forgive him until she  saw him truly sorry for his actions The guy did accept his mistakes At last verbally he didn't say sorry to her but he accepted his all past mistakes , said i am not worthy of her forgiveness after what  i have done to her then she forgave even she  did for the peace or whatever but she didn't do until he didn't own up his mistakes in true sense Previously she went on forgiving  him without his asking so even he forgave Gauri 's many misdeeds once again it's he not that she is doing anything to say sorry or even show herself to be sorry don't verbally say but at least show some remorse  .. He is forgiving her thats very good telling the story of a better person he is becoming but over all she is not worthy of that and won't get her peace ever until she don't own up her misdeeds and ask forgiveness in true sense If anyone forgives someone without other person's acceptance of misdeeds thats his greatness his noble work while the other sinner will always remain a sinner until won't accept misdeeds and truly show remorse on it truly sorry for it Even mirror has been shown to Gauri zillion times by zillion people but its her dead conscience don't know how it will wake up 
tistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
So Jaggu i waiting for Gauri ...well but SBS and SBB didnt say anything abt the re-entry but I desparately want gauri to back 😆   oh how much I am missing Sachhawala payaar and those shouting of real lovly fightings 😆
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh I am happy with the news that J is going back to Mumbai to get G. Since he is redeeming, this will be the final step to his redemption. Going to G and showing her the right path with love and care. 

But what I don't get is why involve AnSh in that. If he wants to bring his wife back then he should talk to his family, and not AnSh. 

Obviously we have to wait for the episode to unfold, but why is Anandi also getting involved in J's matters?
Missesha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Don_theEvil

agree neha jagya is all set to take back garui... so who will be pair with ganga.. may be she left alone... after this track... and end of her charecter.. ðŸ˜•

May be Ganga's role is of a cameo. Probably she was introduced to show Jagya a mirror of his misdeeds. But I am really looking forward to J-G1. Hope Anjum is back. 
Missesha thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparnauma

Glad. At last he remembered that he dumped Gauri and  going back to sort out the issues with her.

I am really happy to see that CVs  think that his redemption is incomplete without him sorting out his relationship with Gauri.

I think all the forum members who felt his redemption will be incomplete without proper closure of Gauri's track should be glad because CVs also seem to think along the same lines and have vindicated their  stand on this issue.😉😆

Agree with you. J's redemption would remain incomplete without closing with G. So I am very happy with the news. Whether G accepts him or not is secondary, because it is about J's redemption. This attempt of his, is the final stage of his redemption. 
couchie1311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am happy Gauri has been remembered .. that loop in Jagya's life needs to be closed or addressed or whatever.. am glad he's going back to talk to her or end things.

Anandi "allowing" him to go is just ridiculous - why does she even need to have an opinion about her ex-husband's relationships? I dont know when the writers will snap this tie between J-A. I dont think A is doing the right thing getting involved in any way with J's life
shalluuu thumbnail
in the previous episode of Colors' popular daily soapBalika Vadhu we had seen that
Jagya goes to Anandi and tells her that he wants to go Mumbai and get Gauri to Jaitsar. Hearing Jagya's decision both Shiv and Anandi are shocked. 

article is wrong yar konse episode m aesa hua h...
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dinki24

please don't make comments which can hurt ganga fans. I'm sure if the same thing was said abt anandi, it would have offended anandi fans.

But, bheem singh wouldn't be too bad for anandi ...😉

Edited by Shinya - 11 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i m really excited for this track.
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I also want Gauri to come back but she wont.