Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

India-Forums

GUL khan stop this kind of direction

enrique IF-Rockerz
enrique
enrique

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 12:43am | IP Logged
I DNT THINK WE MUST EXPECT ANYTHING FROM GULL U SEE FROM GEET TO IPKKNE TO QUBOOL HAI SHE IS SHOWING THIS ONLY

ABUSE THE HEROINE AND THE RUTHLESS HERO COMES AND SAY SORRY AND HEROINE SAYS

'I CAN UNDERSTAND' 

C IN ALL HER SHOWS WE SAW  MAAN . ARNAV . AND ASAD AS rude , arrogant and abusive 

AND HEROINES  GEET, KHUSHI , ZOYA  bechari , Cry crying all the time ,  bares all abused and torchers 

certify this Dead GUL KHANAngry cannot direct

EVERYTIME wat she shos is dat the hero torchers the  girl without listening to her and wen he comes to know dat she is innocent 

he throws a piece of sorry on her face dats it end of the  missunderstanding 

now miss gul stop showing this all bull shit things is it necessary to show such thing such abusing

i no my post will be closed coz this is the bitter truth dat wat ever is shown in show  its coz of gul only 

1 question to miss mad gul khan wer u thr victim of such torcher so ur showing such thingd to the world

last but not the least and importan 

i dont say that i got problems with her show but 

is duniya mai vaise he itne crime and abusing ho rahi hai womens par we open the tv to see some this refreshing and mind relaxing not such this 

who support me reply 
and who think i am wrong den i got answers for u 

Edited by enrique - 08 February 2013 at 12:52am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

kshitu_20Iqbal_009KaBhiQHAsYaSID_ROCKZZeternalashafa.starnemesis12Aalia_AerrahI_Dont_Know.Boss.tvbug2011bipsshaz2009Laila2009Gurmeet4Drashtiwin7ash28Endurance

nikolai_gogol Goldie
nikolai_gogol
nikolai_gogol

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 12:48am | IP Logged
The only PH house who's show I have watched on TV are of 4lions. I think they are the best that Indian TV dramas have to offer. I am not saying I agree with everything shown but I think Gul is a great creative director.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

loverbopscrazy5

enrique IF-Rockerz
enrique
enrique

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikolai_gogol

The only PH house who's show I have watched on TV are of 4lions. I think they are the best that Indian TV dramas have to offer. I am not saying I agree with everything shown but I think Gul is a great creative director.

i agree dat she direct few good shows but 

showing this kind of violence on women i cannot see being a girl

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fa.star

Aalia_A Senior Member
Aalia_A
Aalia_A

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Hey... I'm on the fence here. I ADORED the brilliant start of QH which proves Gul has loads of creativity within her. However she is also catering to a differently sensibility which I strictly don't approve of. 

Edit: Am Curious, is Gul still directing? I thought she is only the producer now. Can anyone enlighten?

Edited by Aalia_A - 08 February 2013 at 12:57am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adeeti10shaz2009Laila2009delena90

.SanVi. IF-Stunnerz
.SanVi.
.SanVi.

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 12:56am | IP Logged
u should see the good sides not bad sides of the show i know that physical voilence is not good but they have reason behind it

Barunkidewani

Endurance IF-Stunnerz
Endurance
Endurance

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Well I agreee ...Thumbs Up

shaz2009

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 12:59am | IP Logged
It would be a pity to see this post closed for it does call on a lot of truth. I would love to see how many people would actually agree with what you say...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Aalia_AI_Dont_Know.Boss.shaz2009delena90Endurance

nemesis12 Senior Member
nemesis12
nemesis12

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 1:02am | IP Logged
she have a thing for such characters Confused I wish she show some variety there. So far, for her only arrogant guys and bubbly girls exist in world.

Edited by nemesis12 - 08 February 2013 at 1:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aalia_Ashaz2009Laila2009

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index