Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 12:18am | IP Logged
I just finished watching 413. And...I get this whole cure idea very bad. In Caroline's favorite and most spoken line, "This is a Disaster!" And This Shane is very creepy indeed, liar...I liked the whole story unfold in front of Damon. My man is always right. Embarrassed Shane is dirty guy, of course, I said that already. I still hope that there is no cure in the end and they just find something else in the name of cure. I don't want the cure. Not esp. for Damon. A Big NO to human Damon. No. No. And No. My man is better left sexy, badass, strong and hot Vampire than weak human!

Screw the Love/Romance thing for once and I actually like the plot, the story. I am literally curious now for upcoming story of Silas and Ghost coming back. I like the actual Vampire Diaries stories which does not involve Romance for once. BUT coming back to same romance, GOD! Delena.

I am really very sad for Damon. Saddest Sad. This guy is royally screwed. There is no limit. He was so scared in this episode that he actually asked Elena not to take the cure. Poor Baby. Cry And you know? Even if I'd be in his place, I'd be this scared and insecure coz I have seen three seasons of Elena singing same tape "Stefan-This-Stefan-That" and "It's always gonna be Stefan" so I can't believe her, whether its actual or sire thing. (Though, I wanna deeply believe that its real) So, all insecurity and scared part from Damon is totally justified.

Delena. OMG moment again! Shocked Elena actually asked Damon to take the cure with her. I know for almost all Delena fans that scene could be happy one and good BUT for me it was sad. Nothing could be that sad and tragic when one of the partner is practically proposing and getting rejected. And for what? They both love each other. Love is not the problem. As I said...Damon is f**king royally screwed that sire bond kicks his "Nice Behind"! It was sad, best and happy part at the same time that Elena wants to grow old with human. She wants her human life with Damon. Human means Marriage and Babies. *Tears of Joy* and then there was Damon who once admitted that he missed being human the most and now he could not actually believe what is real and what is not...being human again with Elena is totally a RISK!  So he rejected her. How beautifully, tragically sad my OTP is...Broken Heart

Oh. Am I the only who loved Becks vs Elena part? I love both of them. They should be BFF. Wink Becks and Elena has that BFF chemistry. More than Caroline and Elena and now that Caroline is sired to Stefan LOL we need new lady friend for Elena too!

Coming to Caroline. Man! I love Klaroline and Forwood. What I am going to do? Dead I personally think that they should have shown whole Klaus vs Tyler fight without Caroline interruption. I was loving each moment of that. And why I am not shocked that Caroline knows that Klaus loves her? We all know Caroline. And we know that you like him too. You see him in a way that no one sees. It was about time. Now all I want is Caroline and Elena talking about that. Coz I still haven't forgot 407 & 408 when Caroline uttered Shitty things about Damon. *Yeah, I am bieeeaaatch with cold planning of Revenge* Evil Smile No one says bad thing about my man and escape easily. Censored So, I really wanna know what Elena has to say about falling for bad guy? Coz admit it. Damon and Klaus both are bad guys but Klaus is worse. He is evil. Though I like him but that does not change that he is worse. So, I am patiently waiting for the time when Elena and Caroline will have that talk. Evil Smile

I like Stebekah. Stefan should really move on and forget Elena. Becks wants cure. She hates being Vampire. Stef also wants the cure. He hates being Vampire. Take the clue and join the game. You guyz are good together. Stefan is better with Becks than with Elena. Honestly, I could not stand one single scene of SE, but I love watching Stebekah. Tongue

P.S. Am I the only one who thinks that the Guardian Angel who saved Jeremy was Alaric? Cry Big smile Embarrassed *My Mixed Feelings* Cry Even if you don't think my way, I would love to pretend. Alaric saved Jeremy. Alaric is in the same place where Damon and Elena is. Oh. My perfect imaginary TVD family is in the same place. Kill me...! Mommy Elena and Daddy Damon is fighting for future planning. Kiddo Jeremy is saved by BFF uncle Alaric. Seriously kill me...Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rainfireFireLordPhoenix-Subbiha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cure? Bad Idea!" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 1:03am | IP Logged
One after thought question though:

If Caroline can see good in Klaus then why can't she see good in Damon?
Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rainfiremeriyaarFireLordPhoenixKai.

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Hey thereSmile loved reading ur post and i think i'd agree on almost everythingEmbarrassed and this comes from a hardcore stefan fan..pretty evident ur a hardcore damon loverLOL but i guess one of the most amazing thing about TVD is that if you love one; you really dont have to hate on the other guy/ guysEmbarrassedLOL and yeah i totally want damon to stay as a vampire...infact stefan tooEmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Coming to the Delena scene; seeing damon in that state was heartbreaking to say the least..and ofcourse Ian was amazing...wanna see how Delena will shape up after this...as of Stelena; ofcourse theres every bit of hope that they can still be together...but even as a stelena lover over the past seasons...i really dont want stelena anymoreErmm i donno my opinion might change about this but as of now; i'm liking stefan rebeka; coz i think with Rebeka..stefan will get a chance to do things for himself; live for himself..as he mentioned today...he wants the cure for himself; not for elena...when stelena were together it was always about elena...but for once i would like stefan do something for himself...for his happinessEmbarrassed and i think stefan rebeka are shaping up well with good chemistry and i'm loving there scenesDay Dreaming so why notEmbarrassedThumbs Up

and oh my gosh coming to Klaroline vs Forwood...i totally understand dude...i was one of those dying for Forwood to happenLOL and they did and they were awsum; and still are...but klaroline are equally awsum and are having a spark...so right now it's just a cliffhanger for me..even though i would agree that the last klaroline scene was just so awwwDay DreamingDay Dreaming dammit he cares sooo much for herHeart and haha elena; just like you.. will be in a total revenge mode if they ever have a convo where caroline talks to her about KlausLOLLOL 

and and anddd omg i so hope ur right about AlaricDay Dreaming one of my most favourite characters...esp love him and damon together hahaLOL every episode i find myself making assumptions that he will be backLOLEmbarrassed

great postThumbs Up

Edited by -Subbiha- - 08 February 2013 at 1:39am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rainfiremeriyaariMadzFireLordPhoenixReal.Madrid

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Subbiha-

Hey thereSmile loved reading ur post and i think i'd agree on almost everythingEmbarrassed and this comes from a hardcore stefan fan..pretty evident ur a hardcore damon loverLOL but i guess one of the most amazing thing about TVD is that if you love one; you really dont have to hate on the other guy/ guysEmbarrassedLOL and yeah i totally want damon to stay as a vampire...infact stefan tooEmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Coming to the Delena scene; seeing damon in that state was heartbreaking to say the least..and ofcourse Ian was amazing...wanna see how Delena will shape up after this...as of Stelena; ofcourse theres every bit of hope that they can still be together...but even as a stelena lover over the past seasons...i really dont want stelena anymoreErmm i donno my opinion might change about this but as of now; i'm liking stefan rebeka; coz i think with Rebeka..stefan will get a chance to do things for himself; live for himself..as he mentioned today...he wants the cure for himself; not for elena...when stelena were together it was always about elena...but for once i would like stefan do something for himself...for his happinessEmbarrassed and i think stefan rebeka are shaping up well with good chemistry and i'm loving there scenesDay Dreaming so why notEmbarrassedThumbs Up

and oh my gosh coming to Klaroline vs Forwood...i totally understand dude...i was one of those dying for Forwood to happenLOL and they did and they were awsum; and still are...but klaroline are equally awsum and are having a spark...so right now it's just a cliffhanger for me..even though i would agree that the last klaroline scene was just so awwwDay DreamingDay Dreaming dammit he cares sooo much for herHeart and haha elena; just like you.. will be in a total revenge mode if they ever have a convo where caroline talks to her about KlausLOLLOL 

and and anddd omg i so hope ur right about AlaricDay Dreaming one of my most favourite characters...esp love him and damon together hahaLOL every episode i find myself making assumptions that he will be backLOLEmbarrassed

great postThumbs Up

Aw. Thanks. Smile And Stefan fan loving my thoughts is actually something coz I love with everything and I hate with everything. And yeah...I love Damon so much. I am sired to Damon. All things Damon. Wink And I don't want him to become human.

Yes. Delena scene was actually heartbreaking. And Ian is incredible when he says everything with his eyes and face. Who needs lines? Wink Great actor. I think Delena will be much more stronger from here, yeah, there will be problems as even I have insecurity when it comes to Elena loving Damon. So, it would be there but everything is going to be fine with my two idiot babies. Day Dreaming

And Stefan. Well. I never thought I would say this, never, but I think he is better with Becks. With Elena I never liked him. He was depressed and saint. With Becks, he is himself, less saintness and less 'Oh-Poor-Me-Vampire'ness! LOL Please...Don't feel bad. So, I do not mind if they two become human and live together coz they both want to. He, himself, said that he wants cure for himself, and not for Elena. So, Stefan is on his own road now. There is not Elena in between.

I can totally understand about Klaroline and Forwood. I like them both. BUT how would Forwood break up? Only coz Tyler lost everything and wants to be even with Klaus? I feel so sorry for three of them. I don't know if by the end of this season, we're gonna get Klaroline or not. Most probably, NOT. Coz Klaroline has a long way to cross. Klaus is like Damon in the beginning. Bad. Evil. So, if Caroline sees the good in him, and he starts to change, it will take whole lot of time. Or. Second option, Caroline can just like him the way he is. Evil. All I think is that a long long way for Klaroline.

I hope its Ric. BUT logic says it might be Vaghn. I don't know. I would love to pretend it was Ric. And now that we know that they can see Ghost. I want one Dalaric scene. Just one. Please...*Begging*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenix-Subbiha-

rainfire

rainfire

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged

great post!...and as usually I completely agree! LOL

I just saw the episode myself (was really busy last night so had to skip tvd Ouch...thank god for HULU) and I LOVED IT!  Honestly for the first time I realized why writers went the sire bond way.

it all comes down to this:
"Nothing in the world is worth having or worth doing unless it means effort, pain, difficulty... I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life. I have envied a great many people who led difficult lives and led them well." -- Theodore Roosevelt

For me this is the reason why I love Damon and Delena more than Stefan and Stelena..

With Stelena things started out as relatively easy and on the surface it seemed that they were made for each other...but as the reality started to intervene and truth about the past started to come out that relationship cracked and then broke into million pieces.  When they were together Stefan showed Elena what he wanted to be not what he really is.

In contrast, Damon always tries to make Elena face who he really is but hides what he wants to be...he has learned the hard way that showing the good side equals showing your weak side, so he hides it from everyone.  But that has been good for Delena because Elena sees Damon for what he is and loves him for him. 
Delene love story is a lot of things but easy it is not. LOL one of the reasons why everyone is so intrigued by them.

This episode has proved beyond doubt that there is no cure...and the vision Shady Shane saw was Silas himself manipulating Shane to gain freedom...I don't think any witch, no matter how powerful can bring back the dead whenever he or she desires...if Silas was that powerful then Quetsiya would never have been able to bury him alive in that grave...and as always the only person to realize that Shane is not to be trusted is Damon.

Damon's insecurities broke my heart...and I can see that after being screwed over by almost everyone in his life, trust wont come easy for him...so may be for once Elena will fight for him.

iMadzFireLordPhoenix

rainfire

rainfire

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
About Klaroline...I have a feeling Caroline was manipulating Klaus to get his blood...as soon as Tyler asked "do you trust me" I knew that's what they were going to do...and Caroline only said the things she did in the end because if she hadn given him some hope that she can see his side of things forgive him then he would have let her die.  Klaus loves Caroline, that much is true.  But the fact is he doesn really have that much love in him to give.  After 1000 years of being something, you are who you are...and nothing and no one can change that...Kluas loved his mother but when she tried to take away his hybrid side he ripped her heart out...his killed his own mother to get his way...that's who he is... But one thing he craves above all is to be understood and forgiven for everything he has done and the way to get to him is to manipulate that aspect of his nature.

iMadzFireLordPhoenix

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Loved your post! I haven't watched the episode yet but it sounds like it was a good one!

I like Caroline and Bonnie as Elena's friends but I also think there's potential for Beks and Elena being friends. And it would be so cool if they were since Claire and Nina are such good friends off screen as well.

I like the Stebekah scenes as well! Maybe Stefan will eventually fall for her, who knows? I just hope and pray that JP doesn't show Elena going from Damon to Stefan from Stefan to Damon anymore. please JP let's move on and hope that Elena is secure in her love for Damon. She loves Stefan too, that's great but she did clearly say that she's no longer in love with him so it would be weird if she just "rediscovered" her feelings for Stefan and went back to him. I'll kill her then!

I love Forwood and hope they stay together. There's no denying the attraction and chemistry between Klaus and Caroline but I want Forwood to be final! Klaus can find someone else, like Katherine althought I would prefer Katherine with Stefan but then that's a weird idea as well, Damon with Elena and Stefan with Katherine Ermm! Not too mention that Katherine is not too fond of little Ms. Gilbert. Speaking of Katherine, is she ever coming back Unhappy?

Edited by salvatore-nina - 08 February 2013 at 5:20pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meriyaariMadz-Subbiha-Real.Madrid

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iMadz

Originally posted by -Subbiha-

great postThumbs Up

Aw. Thanks. Smile And Stefan fan loving my thoughts is actually something coz I love with everything and I hate with everything. And yeah...I love Damon so much. I am sired to Damon. All things Damon. Wink And I don't want him to become human.

Yes. Delena scene was actually heartbreaking. And Ian is incredible when he says everything with his eyes and face. Who needs lines? Wink Great actor. I think Delena will be much more stronger from here, yeah, there will be problems as even I have insecurity when it comes to Elena loving Damon. So, it would be there but everything is going to be fine with my two idiot babies. Day Dreaming

And Stefan. Well. I never thought I would say this, never, but I think he is better with Becks. With Elena I never liked him. He was depressed and saint. With Becks, he is himself, less saintness and less 'Oh-Poor-Me-Vampire'ness! LOL Please...Don't feel bad. So, I do not mind if they two become human and live together coz they both want to. He, himself, said that he wants cure for himself, and not for Elena. So, Stefan is on his own road now. There is not Elena in between.

I can totally understand about Klaroline and Forwood. I like them both. BUT how would Forwood break up? Only coz Tyler lost everything and wants to be even with Klaus? I feel so sorry for three of them. I don't know if by the end of this season, we're gonna get Klaroline or not. Most probably, NOT. Coz Klaroline has a long way to cross. Klaus is like Damon in the beginning. Bad. Evil. So, if Caroline sees the good in him, and he starts to change, it will take whole lot of time. Or. Second option, Caroline can just like him the way he is. Evil. All I think is that a long long way for Klaroline.

I hope its Ric. BUT logic says it might be Vaghn. I don't know. I would love to pretend it was Ric. And now that we know that they can see Ghost. I want one Dalaric scene. Just one. Please...*Begging*

haha no probz...and yeah i dont mindEmbarrassed; i've loved stefan throughout; but i like this all new stefan even moreDay DreamingDay Dreaming and i totally want him to stay a vampire and be with BecksDay DreamingDay Dreaming and in any case; i know for a fact none of them are becoming humansLOLLOL shane is not the most trustworthy guy out thereLOL so not really worried about the cureBig smile

As for Klaroline... i actually dont want Klaus to changeEmbarrassed like him the way he is...but as one of the comments on your post mentioned; Caroline could just be manipulating Klaus in that scene for all we know; knowing that he likes her; but no matter what..somewhere deep down she also feels for himWink but yeah ur right they totally have a long way to go; till then i guess we can enjoy both Forwood and KlarolineDay DreamingDay DreamingLOL

And Ric HAS to like comeback even if just for one scene; i need to see a dalaric sceneLOL and as you mentioned about the seeing the ghost in the magic well; reallyyy hoping we see Ric making his come backDay Dreaming even if its just for an episode

Edited by -Subbiha- - 08 February 2013 at 9:08pm

iMadzFireLordPhoenix

Post Reply New Post

Go to top