Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

newvee

IF-Dazzler

newvee

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
I hate this kamya.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What do u think? (Page 3)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

itstimetospeak

IF-Rockerz

itstimetospeak

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
kamya is a nice actress but i dont want her to enter in uttaran. already so many -ve chars dont want any more of them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sm123

Originally posted by rasyafan

I wouldn't be surprised if history is repeated in this sick disgusting serial Dead
Guys don't be shocked if you see Mukta in place of Meethi Ouch with over long long ghunghat
and Rathor out of the venue in search of real Vishnu and some sort of proof against Akash
and when coming back to marriage venue he meets with either a marriage procesion or traffic due to which he gets late as usual and
here to everyone's shock Mukta is married to Akash ROFL
just like her motherOuch
then mai would say with satisfaction Like Mother Like daughter LOL
and where is meethi
Tej singh kidnapped her ROFL instead of Mukta

Now Mukta will be Akash's wife and will have to go to sasural
where she will be badly treated by Kamya mai ROFLROFLROFL

ROFL Clap wow this would be so much fun

and mukta will stop rathor from beating Akash
saying ye hamare pati parmeshwar hen LOL
hume yakeen hai hamara pyar inhe badal dega Ouch'
aur hum kamya mai ka pyar jeet lenge LOL LOL LOL
and all the people thakurs bundelas esp Tapasya will blame another mahanta ki devi Mukta and abuse her curse her WinkLOLClap

and as usual our hero Mr Raghuvendra Pratap Rathor will be left to do nothing except for becoming a decorative show piece and viewer puller, yet again OuchDead
then Rathor will again vanish saying I have to go for some days will be back
to become a show piece once again LOL

Till then Ta da Dancing Party
Hug

NJOY KAMYA MUKTA PURAN Clap ClapWink
LONG LIVE UTTARAN Clap

You won't believe it, but really even I thought that Muktha will marry Akash and this idiot Tej will kidnap Meethi by mistake! Tej will have to kidnap Meethi first though! Or else would Meethi allow anyone to even sit next to her pyaari Vishnu? Dead
I don't want Muktha to suffer, instead of marrying Akash, she can just come out with the truth!

And for Rathore...he is indeed a decorative show piece only! CV's keep attracting viewers with his temporary cameos Dead Angry
End this show, please, ive lost interest in almost everything now! Ouch

our spiritual LOLWink connection once againon work

You know aaj ka serial bhi dekh kar yahi lagta hai ki mukta ki shadi ho jayegi us akash se
firstly it was a bit strange when jogi said that tomorrow you go to bzoo kal subah se
shouldn't she be with Rathor in searching for real Vishnu I know he has lot of people doing it for him but still anyway Surbhi ko sab kuchh bata degi yeh and then again Rathor will also fail

agar bride swap nahi hota to why would kamya come in the picture
agar akash ki ma ban kar aa rahi hai to fir in logon se kaise judegi
bcoz point is to keep both rathors and bundelas connected with Kamya and akash
this is the only way
we all know that rashmi and rathor are there for only a time being but mukta is v much a part of this serial Sleepy she is not going anywhere
kamya is being introduced for 4 days I don't think so she has a long long role to play
she is a vamp and akahs's mom and mother in law of either Mukta or meethi
since like ichchha mukta is also Mahanta ki devi she has to be bali ka bakra
or kamya mai ke age uski hi bali charegi
So mukta will marry no doubt Akash :DDD
and real vishnu will marry Meethi Clap
so kaisa laga logic cheating viewers ke illogic ka LOLWink

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

I wouldn't be surprised if history is repeated in this sick disgusting serial Dead
Guys don't be shocked if you see Mukta in place of Meethi Ouch with over long long ghunghat
and Rathor out of the venue in search of real Vishnu and some sort of proof against Akash
and when coming back to marriage venue he meets with either a marriage procesion or traffic due to which he gets late as usual and
just like her motherOuch
and where is meethi

and all the people thakurs bundelas esp Tapasya will blame another mahanta ki devi Mukta and abuse her curse her WinkLOLClap

and as usual our hero Mr Raghuvendra Pratap Rathor will be left to do nothing except for becoming a decorative show piece and viewer puller, yet again OuchDead

Hug

LONG LIVE UTTARAN Clap

You won't believe it, but really even I thought that Muktha will marry Akash and this idiot Tej will kidnap Meethi by mistake! Tej will have to kidnap Meethi first though! Or else would Meethi allow anyone to even sit next to her pyaari Vishnu? Dead
I don't want Muktha to suffer, instead of marrying Akash, she can just come out with the truth!

And for Rathore...he is indeed a decorative show piece only! CV's keep attracting viewers with his temporary cameos Dead Angry

You know aaj ka serial bhi dekh kar yahi lagta hai ki mukta ki shadi ho jayegi us akash se
firstly it was a bit strange when jogi said that tomorrow you go to bzoo kal subah se
shouldn't she be with Rathor in searching for real Vishnu I know he has lot of people doing it for him but still anyway Surbhi ko sab kuchh bata degi yeh and then again Rathor will also fail

this is the only way
we all know that rashmi and rathor are there for only a time being but mukta is v much a part of this serial Sleepy she is not going anywhere
kamya is being introduced for 4 days I don't think so she has a long long role to play

I just gota an idea Shocked what if Meethi is pregnant by Akash and bride swap happens and Mukta is married to Akash?

Uff story to pehle hi nahi thi lekin yeh jo bhi hai

ufff faluda ban jayega iska to ROFL

kinny_ranvir

Goldie

kinny_ranvir

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Dont want Rathore to be a show piece anymore...

want all -ve characters out like tej, gunwati, akash, surbhi ASAP...

I guess rathore and mukta keeps trying to find real vishnu and proof against akash. meanwhile mukta calls d lady at jail n finds out real vishnu is in mumbai to meet iccha. while in search of him, tej kidnaps mukta in absence of rathore. the real vishnu will save her wil she tries to escape from tej n comes across d identity of real vishnu. n gets him at exact time of shaadi mandap to stop d marriage. meanwhile usual shaadi mandap drama ..everyone cursing tapu and blaming mukta..tapu crying.

all negatives need to be kicked through dis track.Rathore will get tired of tactics at bundela nivas and take his wife and daughter to live happily..

n finally kamya enters .a new separate revenge track...

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kinny_ranvir

I guess rathore and mukta keeps trying to find real vishnu and proof against akash. meanwhile mukta calls d lady at jail n finds out real vishnu is in mumbai to meet iccha. while in search of him, tej kidnaps mukta in absence of rathore. the real vishnu will save her wil she tries to escape from tej n comes across d identity of real vishnu. n gets him at exact time of shaadi mandap to stop d marriage. meanwhile usual shaadi mandap drama ..everyone cursing tapu and blaming mukta..tapu crying.

all negatives need to be kicked through dis track.Rathore will get tired of tactics at bundela nivas and take his wife and daughter to live happily..

don't trust cvs they can stoop to any level to show their worst disgusting thinking Dead

sm123

sm123

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged

just like her motherOuch
and where is meethi

Hug

LONG LIVE UTTARAN Clap

this is the only way

I just gota an idea Shocked what if Meethi is pregnant by Akash and bride swap happens and Mukta is married to Akash?

Uff story to pehle hi nahi thi lekin yeh jo bhi hai

ufff faluda ban jayega iska to ROFL

Omg! Nooo Monica, already sooo many negative things in ut! Dead

kinny_ranvir

Goldie

kinny_ranvir

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kinny_ranvir

don't trust cvs they can stoop to any level to show their worst disgusting thinking Dead

yes cant trust CVs much..but they hae to use effectively Rathore and Ajay choudary character ...he just cant enter d show say am vishnu and marriage stops and in future some love track start..usual stuff...the essence of his character strength is important than his chemistry with M&M... we had enuf dose of akash..now real vishnu..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top