Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
In today's episode, to me the only parts that interested me and intrigued me were Klaroline scenes. Every single that Klaus and Caroline shared together  was EPIC. Caroline is one girl that truly understands Klaus. I LOVE this aspect about them. No matter how brutal Klaus tries to be and tries to cover it up with lame excuses by being bored or simply being The All Evil one.. she seems to see right though him into his heart. She can see the hidden pain in his heart that he almost convincingly tries to keep buried in the facade of being the biggest bad that ever existed.

I was really amazed and proud to see their relationship and especially the progress of it. Though people might say that Caroline really haven't moved forward, but after seeing this week's episode I truly believe they've moved forward by leaps and bounds. Klaus had tears in his eyes when he saw Caroline coughing/ hiccuping in her sickly state. He tried to be strong but in the end accepted defeat so he could protect Caroline Cool. He gave precedence to Caroline over his own Alpha male egoThumbs Up indicating how deeply he feels for her and how far he has come that he willingly gave up an opportunity to have one over Tyler. Also, Caroline's self confession of being moved by Klaus was simple yet beautiful.

"Because I've caught myself wishing I could forget all the horrible things you've done..." If she didn't have any feelings for Klaus she wouldn't wish within herself to forget his wrongdoings. There is some part of her that yearns for Klaus Blushing.. but is unable to surface cause of his deeds.

So all Klaroline lovers, YOU HAVE GOT TO WATCH THESE MOMENTSStar. Klaroline are EPIC.PartyDancing... After watching today's episode I really wish these two got more screen space than they usually get.

"

Edited by mahi0809 - 07 February 2013 at 11:03pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

FarahNoorifancyqueen-Inferno-halifax004-Subbiha-docnussiMadzsayli_sarunDelena-ciousiluvOriginalsmazkachazkaK.Sean

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Klaroline.. Worth every single moment!" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Neetu2825

Goldie

Neetu2825

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Completely agree with you. I wasn't expecting such a beautiful scene between Klaus and Caroline. I thought the episode would just focus more on the rest of the group trying to find the CURE. But I was so happy to watch such a lovely moment between the duo. It was the best scene in the whole episodeBig smile...Joseph Morgan is an amazing actor! His ability to reflect emotions of his character are priceless.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FarahNoorifancyqueenK.Sean

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Well. I loved Delena part too. BUT. I liked Klaroline part, too!

And I agree with you. Tongue

sayli_sarun

IF-Rockerz

sayli_sarun

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 5:53am | IP Logged
I totally agree!!!!
I m big klaroline shipper!!!
And i m soo happy right now!!!

The only reason i m still watching this show is them and stebekha!!!!

And i want see progress in both these couples especially klaroline!!!

Its like they r made for each other!!!

I hope in next epi they get some svreen space coz hell they deserve it!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FarahNoori-Inferno-K.Sean

Shaizma

Groupbie

Shaizma

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Totally agree

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FarahNoori

passion4ever

passion4ever

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Im sorry I disagree. I used to like the harmless flirting and all that. But cant you see Tyler? He lost EVERYTHING. He was going to lose the only person he has...He was ready to be Klaus' slave again, which by the way, he hates sooo much. Imagine being a slave to someone who killed his mother. Finally he tells Caroline to trust him and leaves her right in front of him and left. I honestly wish Tyler and Caroline to be together...It is senseless if Caroline falls out of love with him.
Tyler and Caroline forever!!!

Edit: I wish Care said those things just to manipulate Klaus to save her. Wish she kicks his butt once she's back! Im not anti Klaus...I love every character in TVD and dont mind anyone ending with anybody...but wish they would stick to logistics with whatever they do.

Edited by passion4ever - 08 February 2013 at 10:13am

K.Sean

Anrun

Groupbie

Anrun

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
yeah its epic...i love klaroline to the core
Klaus and Caroline Rocks Heart

FarahNoori

iluvOriginals