Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

MADHU.BARUN

IF-Rockerz

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
No matter how much we hate the characters and plot saathiya always remains unique. Thats why even though I vowed not to watch any star plus serial after ipkknd ending saathiya always makes me break my promise LOL

Chirag-Hetal: I must say the normal and casual relationship of sns is their not much to discuss!

Parag- Kokila: The abnormality in the couples start with this relationship. Though they are different in their ways they managed to pull things well with many difficulties is to be appreciated. Ahem and kinjal might have done very bad things but they are pretty better than many people

Ahem- Gopi: The heart and soul of saathiya. The best couple ever. Not because I love them but the way they have made their lives is truly amazing. Ahem was reluctant to see gopi's face but now I don't think he can live without seeing her face. Their love and family is complete with the entry of meera. They have suffered the most and now they are the most happy and content couple! Gopi couldn't ecen talk to ahem properly and now she can even fight with him. The credit goes to both gopi and ahem. Ahem for the awesome and permanent change. The only reason I watch saathiya is gohem and now meera too Embarrassed

Rashi- Jigar: The most weirdo couple of saathiya. Jigar is a blind sweetheart. Poor guy who can never get any love from his wife who is only interested in modi name and riches. Though its been more than 2 yesrs they were married they haven't moved a little bit.

Kinjal- Dhawal: kinjal though was as worse as rashi atleast she is changing for good now. Thanks to dhawal and falguni kinjal is realizing.

Yesterday's episode showed soo many diversities in the mentalities of everyone. One mother for her child so called happiness and mainly riches can steal a baby or a baby BOY and do anything to hide the truth. One mother who claims to love her baby hurts another rightful mother and keeps telling lies not for the baby sake only for the riches associated with him. One tigress who can go to any extent to protect her family but always stopped by bunny and her foolish smiles! God hetal its high time you give those smiles. We all know you have white teeth. One lovely wife who was content to see her husband sleep and was even happy when he in sleep was also protecting his family. One girl though unwed can do anything for her son including becoming a nanny and disowning her son. But firm and confident in her decisions.

The best scene in yesterdays episode was meegohem scene and the best was my fav gohem music. What a couple or should I say. Salute nazim and dev. Gohem rocks. Saathiya rocks.

I know I made a post after long time may be thats why all the emotions were out in this post. Tongue

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

cvdprasad_Devna_-nilani-delsiShaunSAswasthiawesome-rajiDeepzpadukoneJustlikethat1ani_gr

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what a diversity in saathiya!" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShaunSA

IF-Rockerz

ShaunSA

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Bravo Madhu! Clap

SNS rocks! And we may try to get away... but something always pulls us back Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

delsiMADHU.BARUNani_gr

MADHU.BARUN

IF-Rockerz

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaunSA

Bravo Madhu! Clap

SNS rocks! And we may try to get away... but something always pulls us back Big smile

yea..every time i try it pulls me back Smile

delsiShaunSAani_gr

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
yep even i tried to get away many a times.. i do skip some tracks on and off.. .. but there is something which pulls me back to the showl.. ..the plot and the characterizations in the show are very well etched .. Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaunSAMADHU.BARUNDeepzpadukoneani_gr

ShaunSA

IF-Rockerz

ShaunSA

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

yep even i tried to get away many a times.. i do skip some tracks on and off.. .. but there is something which pulls me back to the showl.. ..the plot and the characterizations in the show are very well etched .. Thumbs Up

You tried to get away? Shocked Many times too? Shocked

Bad Munni! Very bad Munni! Angry

ROFL

Soz Munni... I am in a wicked mood today Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadMADHU.BARUN

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaunSA

You tried to get away? Shocked Many times too? Shocked

Bad Munni! Very bad Munni! Angry

ROFL

Soz Munni... I am in a wicked mood today Tongue

yeah shaun tried to move away many a times .. ,,but no luck .. i moved away from the forum as well .. but here again I am pulled back to the forum ROFL

Shaun.. your wicked mood is a great stress busterLOL... but right now I have to hit my bed.. 12:45 am ... 
you carry on with your discussions will read them tomorrow ..  LOL

ShaunSAMADHU.BARUNDeepzpadukone

ShaunSA

IF-Rockerz

ShaunSA

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 11:51pm | IP Logged

yeah shaun tried to move away many a times .. ,,but no luck .. i moved away from the forum as well .. but here again I am pulled back to the forum ROFL

Shaun.. your wicked mood is a great stress busterLOL... but right now I have to hit my bed.. 12:45 am ... 
you carry on with your discussions will read them tomorrow ..  LOL

Sleep tight. Don't let the bed bugs bite! Tongue

And if he bites turn around and smack him! ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadMADHU.BARUN

delsi

IF-Dazzler

delsi

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Awesome post Madu Smile 
i too tried many time to skip out of serial dute to some irritating track but every time my effort go in vein after watching Gohem they are in need a perfect couple in the starplus
Many of my friends use absue them but i din't mind continously watching the show
the love that developed between Gohem was amazing i din't even taught in my dream that Ahem ill change in to this lovable person who can do whatever for his wife and Daughter that was only because the love Gopi had for him has changed into this type Smile Hands off to both Naz and Dev they both are rocking Clap

ShaunSAMADHU.BARUNDeepzpadukone

Post Reply New Post

Go to top