Page 1
Page   of 15
Page 3 Page 15

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

Laila, they haven't even begun the real story and you think it's over? LOL!

Seriously, this show had the maximum story content on paper than any show that I have watched till-date in the last 3 yrs. There are shows that had just 1 line story to begin-with and have managed to go till 250 episodes. In comparison, this show hasn't even begun to tell what it had in paper.

Anyway, from the very beginning, it was Rashid-Dilshad-Shireen's story that I was attracted to. Now Razia's story is interesting, but then again it's linked to Rashid-Dilshad-Shireen, my very 1st interests. Not sure how long they are going to drag, but that part of the story is being told very well till-date, IMO. 

I'm disappointed with some of the other stuff, but then I learned very early not to expect much from it. 

I'm waiting to watch how it all unfolds. (Of course R-D-S-R stuff), but in the course if they fix some of the other stuff, then it would be good.

Bee, that's called padding. The story on Zee - well who knows if that is every going to happen...however, based on my analysis from other shows it will start in two months...which makes sense since the story will be revealed. However, this show has one storyline too. It's about a guy how has two wives...he was blackmailed into being with one...

I am stunned that they are playing the triumph cards so quickly because now that the secret is out of the bag...then what? What's the rest of the story? See, they will do what other shows will do after this...make up other nonsensical ones...or drag this out of a whole year just like other shows. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12bee5

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Running "OUT" of Material (Page 2)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

Originally posted by misst

Well, I don't see it as you see. For me the real story has just begun and whatever we saw in past 3 months is just the preface or more like a character sketch of each character of the show. And about Asad knowing about Zoya a orphan, initially even I thought its a blooper, but after thinking for some time, this is what I realized, Asad got to know about her mother after Akram incident when at the dining table Zoya was saying Dilshad that the earring was her ammi's akree nishani, and it is not yet shown that he knows about her not having both parents.

In addition to that incident of 'my mother's last token-of-remembrance',  I think he has understood that her parents must not be surviving any more bcos she never talks to them. In all the days that she has lived in the house, he has always seen her talk to her BIL, not her parents, siblings or anyone else. It's not that difficult to not know that.

Then if that is the case, then we've seen repeated throwing the face of her not having any parents on several occasions and never the realization that she didn't have any. For me this is a big flaw...surel at this point Asad Khan should have had even a pang of remorse. 

Edited by Laila2009 - 07 February 2013 at 9:11pm

razor12Aalia_A

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..SheWolf..

hmm as of now I just don't have high hopes with the romantic track Ermm its gonna be like another AK story where Asad is gonna be a jerk and Zoya an abla naari. Stern Smile but im looking forward to the rest of it since its the only show I watch and im gonna try and stick with it till I can LOL

The romantic track could have been a big success but it's moved from a romantic comedy to well...let us not even touch that note...but the rest of the show...the mystery...that's a trump card that is unveiling itself as lightening speed...once it is out of the bag, then what? 

razor12...Tanu...

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meow23

i believe the stry will nli unfold nw.. de real race/story starts nw.. all we saw in de last mnths wer probably nli promos...
waitngg for de actually stry.. loads mre mystery

What do you think it will be? 

simikajen4291

simikajen4291

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Atleast let the truth unfold then think about whats gna happen :| It will affect both the families wel have to see how! So just ebjoy the show! For u the romantic story is over there many others who just enjoy the show as for entertainment by keeping aside the real world :)

RandomSquared

IF-Sizzlerz

RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
well i guess luckily most people are still very interested in the romantic story between asad and zoya. im pretty sure in ratio, more people still care about the love story than the ones who dont. n they have enough material in terms of zoya's raaz, rashid's raaz, humera-ayaan, rashid-dilshad-shireen, and ofcourse the inevitable asad-ayaan-zoya triangle

i guess its different for you and anyone else you isnt going to enjoy to love story. but luckily for me and everyone i know who watched the show, the love story what we are looking forward too. 

but i never have high expectations from Indian shows. I have my other shows for that. these are guilty pleasures lol.

Edited by RandomSquared - 07 February 2013 at 9:22pm

Samaira32Saimaa.H

Aya.

IF-Dazzler

Aya.

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
They'll prolly come up with a duplicate Asad or Zoya ! LOL 

Indian shows don't end that easily ! Silly

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simikajen4291

Atleast let the truth unfold then think about whats gna happen :| It will affect both the families wel have to see how! So just ebjoy the show! For u the romantic story is over there many others who just enjoy the show as for entertainment by keeping aside the real world :)

Seriously does every post have to be about how KSG six packs and chiseled face to be accepted on this forum.D'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aalia_A

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.