Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 6:51pm | IP Logged

Hey what do you think ?

Should wedding vows be kept forever under all circumstances ?
All religions encourage couples to patch up, mend their ways, think of the kids, act responsibly etc. Young couples do face a lot of challenges and these should be sorted out intelligently; perhaps some adjustments can be made too.

If wife or hubby does not like the in-laws, then see less of them is a practical solution tooLOL

Personally I do believe in " Till death do us part"  because everyone has their good and bad points and so long as a partner fulfills 70% of the requirements it works for me.

Several reasons for divorce are often based on very weak excuses or due to inexperience in handling situations.
And of course, have consideration for the poor kids.

Edited by Summer3 - 07 February 2013 at 6:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Forever-KA

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Till Death do us Part" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Forever-KA

IF-Rockerz

Forever-KA

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

hahahahaaa. you are so funny. lol

looks like the titanic couple to me. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovelygirly

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Religion does not heed separation and/or divorce. Very fortunately, I do not heed religion. Geek My whole point really is, if you love them and you see yourself eventually ending up with them bickering somewhere in a suburban garden when you're both half deaf - it doesn't matter if you were in the right mind when you made the vow, you are keeping it anyway. Marriage without love is a disrespect toward marriage vows, which in my opinion are the ultimate responsibility of one's life because that's when they decide to share their lives with a significant other and make a life together, have a family. It's all, pretty heavy. If I ever find that kind of conviction in me to make the vows and keep up with em, I'd be a believer of 'till death do us part'.

Edited by epiphany. - 08 February 2013 at 8:09am

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged

This will be my wedding song...

Willst du bis der Tod euch scheidet
treu ihr sein fr alle Tage?

Nein

Willst du bis zum Tod, der scheide
sie lieben auch in schlechten Tagen?

Nein

Translation

Do you want, until death seperates you,
to be faithful to her for all days

No

Do you want, until death, which would seperate,
to love her, even in bad days

No

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
This should give some indication:

Difference between FINISHED and COMPLETE:
Finished and Complete: No English dictionary has been able to explain adequately the difference between the two words.

In a recently held linguistic competition held in London, England attended by the best in the world, Samsundar Balgobin, a Guyanese man from Bachelors Adventure, was the clear winner with a standing ovation lasting over 5 minutes.

... Here is his answer which made him receive an invitation to dine with the Queen who decided to call him after the contest. He won a trip to travel the world in style and a case of 25 year old Eldorado rum for his answer.

His final question was this... How to explain the difference between COMPLETE and FINISHED in a way that is easy to understand. Some people say there is no difference between COMPLETE and FINISHED .

Here is his astute answer ... When you marry the right woman, you are COMPLETE. And when you marry the wrong woman, you are FINISHED.

And when the right one catches you with the wrong one, you are COMPLETELY FINISHED!

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by King-Anu

Originally posted by Summer3

hahahahaaa. you are so funny. lol

looks like the titanic couple to me. 
Well generally I think we came alone and we have to go alone too .LOL

In ancient times women used to perform the sati. Fortunately it has been stopped .

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

This will be my wedding song...

Willst du bis der Tod euch scheidet
treu ihr sein fr alle Tage?

Nein

Willst du bis zum Tod, der scheide
sie lieben auch in schlechten Tagen?

Nein

Translation

Do you want, until death seperates you,
to be faithful to her for all days

No

Do you want, until death, which would seperate,
to love her, even in bad days

No

Generally most guys fool around and they still love their wives too.
Given a choice they would have several wives, or girl friends. Some cross the line momentarily and make a U-Turn back home; bury the past and move on.

I presume it is the same for most women too.
But then Society does not accept most women having multiple husbands. But to be fair both men and women should have the same rights.

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Angie_

This should give some indication:

Difference between FINISHED and COMPLETE:
Finished and Complete: No English dictionary has been able to explain adequately the difference between the two words.

In a recently held linguistic competition held in London, England attended by the best in the world, Samsundar Balgobin, a Guyanese man from Bachelors Adventure, was the clear winner with a standing ovation lasting over 5 minutes.

... Here is his answer which made him receive an invitation to dine with the Queen who decided to call him after the contest. He won a trip to travel the world in style and a case of 25 year old Eldorado rum for his answer.

His final question was this... How to explain the difference between COMPLETE and FINISHED in a way that is easy to understand. Some people say there is no difference between COMPLETE and FINISHED .

Here is his astute answer ... When you marry the right woman, you are COMPLETE. And when you marry the wrong woman, you are FINISHED.

And when the right one catches you with the wrong one, you are COMPLETELY FINISHED!

So if we are never complete we can never be completely finished.LOL

The culprit is actuallly the uncontrolled mind.
It wanders and flirts and will never rest still.

It may be true that we need to  love ourselves first inorder to love another . If we are in a deplorable state then we may end up hating the whole world. To love ourselves some  understanding of  life and death etc will help.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top